Does Mickey need an "update"?

Does Mickey need an "update"?

No.

don't.

homer get ipad

Fuck no.

mickey didnt look like anyone in 1934 so why would he look like a mouse version of a hipster now?

That looks like a gag outfit mickey would wear for a couple seconds in one of the new shorts.

He already did in Mickey Mouse DDR.

Yes, Mickey needs to be remade as a trans pansexual demifluid disabled black woman

I think I hear Walt rising from his grave

They should make him like Loonatics Unleashed.

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COASTAL CITIES

Cucky Mouse?

JUST

>wears nothing but pants and shoes while taking odd jobs to keep himself and his family afloat

It's kinda accurate.

This cartoon is actually quite good.

What’s Andrew Ryan doing with those little toys?

t. someone who hasn't watched the shorts

This is actually pretty good.

Maybe you should actually watch them before you make a fool of yourself.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too. Look at any photo from the time period and tell me how many shirtless dudes in red shorts with giant yellow buttons you see walking around.

Minnie Mouse went around topless too (No that ain't no turtleneck, whatever they may claim).

Not if you read European Disney comics.

Mickey's one of those characters who really doesn't need a redesign.

he wore that shit in the 90s when denim was all the rage

He already has
seebest batch of Mickey stuff I've seen in a while desu.

I mean he's already black...

its bad when old things come back different, i don't need to watch anything to know that

Alternate universe where Chris-chan made Mickeychu.

I remember an episode where Mickey had a threesome with Minnie and Daisy.

They need to make him EXTREEEME!!! Cause kids like that shit.

Calm down, Lex.

Needs more zippers.

That would be the very first episode.

WE'RE FUCKING EXXXTREEEEEME

They just need to let him be more of a flawed character. Disney playing it so safe despite having the resources of a small nation is the reason its hemorrhaging creativity.

It's also the reason Donald and Goofy are both way more popular characters.

sonicfags please

Those mickey mouse mickey mouse ears

Have you seen Micky and friends in the 90s?

Absolutely. The sterilization of Mickey is a real shame and he does need some kind of overhaul to really mean anything again. It doesn't necessarily need to be modern either, you could just make something substantial in the style of the original Floyd Gottfredson comics and people would be on board.

The new Mickey shorts come close but that's just youtube stuff for people who really want to see Mickey.

No, because in the 90's Taz was way more popular than Mickey.

This reminds me of that Mickey mouse rap cassette I had as a kid.

No

What they actually need, is some Mickey Mouse cartoon show where it's really just him and perhaps Minnie, giving him his own microverse.
No Donald and no Goofy to cameo.
Ducktales and the whole Duck comic stories hugely expanded the stories around Donald Duck, giving him a rich uncle, an annoyingly lucky cousin and other characters.
Goofy got a son through the Goof Troop cartoon.

The Mickey Mouse shorts are good, and House of Mouse was awesome.
But there needs something to "humanize" Michael Mouse's life, to make him relatable to people, to perhaps give him some kind of responsibility.
Donald's got his nephews. Goofy got his son. Mickey has a dog.

Then again, I might be looking at this from the wrong angle. It is thanks to Mickey that Donald and Goofy exist and come out of his shadow. And perhaps Mickey doesn't need kids to watch over. As the world most famous icon, he has enough kids liking him.

Mickey Mouse had a suicide comic arc.

>"Micky usually loves my pie"

Anything more?

MicKino

>white skin, black hair

whats different about it? what is so horribly new and modern and "hip" that it's awful? can you tell me?

you can't because you havent watched it you massive faggot