Forget Kanye, this is who the Dems will run in 2020. Fucking calling it now

Forget Kanye, this is who the Dems will run in 2020. Fucking calling it now.

>the kingpin of the Hollywood left
>good speaker
>handsome
>white and male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzqMzX4_1Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>clooney
>white

He'd never sacrifice his lifestyle like Trump did

>implying liberals will ever vote for a white male
I don't think you understand how bad it's gotten for them, user.

>clooney
>left

I would vote for him.

If anything they should get a black billionaire.

Like Oprah. Hear me out, she's just as successful as Trump business-wise, she's black, and she's a woman.

Not even fucking joking.

>brown eyes
>white

>Muslim wife
>not ISIS supporter

Actually possible
He'd be popular with the morons too

What does it say about a culture when its favourite pool for political candidates is the entertainment industry?

They can't run a nigger for at least another decade, and they don't have any spics at the ready except for that gayface dude.

Honestly don't think they'll try another woman for a while either.

The next Dem nominee will be a straight, white male. But like Trump, come from popular culture.

this counts as white? really?

She's got a great life. Why would she want to be president? It's a hard as fuck job and she's already in cushy semi-retirement.

I want to put it on record I have never trusted this guy. There is something sinister about him.

Also, he has no upper lip, an extremely common trait amongst pedophiles

Michelle Obama/Cory Booker 2020

screencap this

Well, what is he exactly? Sicilian? Eggplant?

The dems have their two meme candidates waiting in the wings with Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren, they've been ramping themselves up already for 2020, so expect them.

Why not Bill Gates?

Because he's autistic

Michelle? No screencap for you, because it's not worth my time to show you how wrong you are in 4 years.

Cory Booker you're right on though.

2bh ours seem to be a cuck shed

>Homosexual

We will be back. We're coming for Trump in 2020.

See him lose when it is revealed that the dude loves prostitutes and will fill the White House with them.

America is obsessed with celebrities, they are the closest thing to living gods American have. This shouldn't be surprising at all.

He's not autistic. If he can run Microsoft, he can run the USA. The guys a fucking genius.

they will run jim webb
just as they should have rub jim webb this time
pure jfker jim webb

They've been trying to meme it. In a lot of ways, he makes sense, and he spends a shitload of money and is fascinated by finding solutions for problems.

They won't, though. The Democratic party is made up of rich intellectuals, poor college students who hate rich people, and shitskins.

Obama's so perfect because he ticked all the boxes in a way that Gates doesn't. They either need another Obama, or they'll have to figure out a new coalition if they ever expect to win again.

This. He has a lot of respectful qualities too, like being a humanitarian and trying to rid the world of malaria.

He's a genius but he's not commanding is what I'm saying.

Literally a 5'5 manlet

Our country is fucked. Only solution is an EMP at this point. Take out the idiot boxes everywhere.

>White

On what fucking planet?

Of course he's commanding. When he was the CEO of M$ he was demanding and commanding as hell when it came to his employees.

He was bitchy, not really commanding.

he looks like an Anglo BLOOD

I don't give a shit about tough guy theatrics. I care about brains and winning. The USA doesn't need a big voice when it already carries a big stick. Better him than a blowhard that's an idiot, and God knows Americans political ranks are already jam packed with those guys.

like donald trump, george clooney is also a time traveller

How is he not white?

I'd sooner vote for a Clinton than this fuckface.

>like donald trump, george clooney is also a time traveller

Then why did he age like such shit?

Webb is no longer a democrat after this election took the Democrat Party so far left.

I fucking worked with Gates (I don't care if you don't believe me) and he's a manlet with a Napoleon complex. He's also a pseudo-SJW . He's a genius no doubt but he just doesn't have the temperament or character of president.

Not a chance.

Hollywood Democrats like their swanky lifestyles too much to even consider running for a political office.

Arnold did it because he was a take-charge Republican who wanted to embody as much of the American Dream as he could.

People like Clooney just want to sip cocktails on Ventura Boulevard and wax poetic about the state of the nation.

Mark Cuban is also a great choice
He keep speaking out against trump the whole time he was running for president
youtube.com/watch?v=KzqMzX4_1Eg

damn he is haNDSOME, WOULD PROUD TO CALL HIM MR. PRESIDENT NO HOMO

Don't interpret this as me insulting Gates. I really admire him but he's not presidential material.

fpbp holy shit

it will be him if the DNC doesn't get past the identity politics

>tfw they'd be grooming Wiener rn if he wasn't such a fucking perv

Wiener/Booker 2016 was the og timeline against Jeb/Rubio

Or maybe Wiener/Warren for the women vote

He did get married though... to a pretty powerful woman. Seems like a political move

You'll be seeing Cory Booker- the only one without huge skeletons in his closet because he's still fresh like Obama was