Did you go to church today Sup Forums?

Did you go to church today Sup Forums?

No.

No TWD comes on tonight faggot.

christians don't go to church

No

Yes I did went to Catholic Mass this morning.

no

>tfw the bible is static and once youve read it there is never any need to pay 10% of you salary to to go to a building to hear a cuck give you his opinion about what he read that week

wifey wanted up in the arse early in the morning, so couldn't

No, I'm looking for a nice church, every churh it's soo liberal.

Of course, who else would clean Mahmud's dirty feet but my tongue? Halleluja and amen and deus vult!

Yes. Went to Anglican service, and received the body and blood of Christ.

Okay so is christianity redpilled or is it just another jewish ruse to con the goyim into submissivness?

t. atheist longing for tradition

>tfw I promised God I would go to church every sunday until next election if Trump won.

I did, and...

>Thou shall not worship false idols!

Guess the man upstairs knows about the frog :/

Yes.

I have just returned from La Catedral de la Almudena.

No
I wanted to,
but I was fighting against the globalist all night

Nope. I follow the hawk

Christianity is a cuck lie.

No, why would I worship a god who has done nothing in thousands of hears over Kek who has blessed us with so many gifts?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

No I like sleep

>2016
>going to church

You better hurry up and get to your rally before the rest of the nigger queers get worried about you and start literally shaking.

Yes, of course. A couple recieved the Gift of the Holy Ghost today.

Yep. Church of Christ.

All of you sinners will perish under trump and pence

I want to convert to Catholicism but I'm having a hard time accepting the mindset

>I'm a dirty rotten sinner
>I must beg gods forgiveness every day
>I must beg Mary and all the saints to pray to god to forgive me
>I must receive forgiveness every week in the form of a cracker
>Before I can eat the cracker have to confess to the priest for all the times I had sex with a condom/pulled out

Other than that I am totally onboard. I believe in God and I believe that Catholicism is the only true torchbearer for European tradition.

no
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Yes, Southern Baptist Church where everyone is white and republican, while I am the only colored person.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

what am I some kinda fuckin bible thumper?

Yes, Presbyterian here

No because I don't believe in the jew on the cross

sage

>All of you sinners will perish under trump and pence
>Thinks Trump goes to church

Well at least you'll get sound doctrine. Black churches are pretty sad.

I am an atheist who believes religion (christianity, buddhism,taoism, confucianism and european paganism only) to be a necessity and would go on a crusade against Islam, and even then, I promised myself I would go to church on thursday and sunday if Trump won.

Guess where I went today. :]

No. I go on Saturdays ei. the seventh day (see Exodus 20 v.8-11).

>>I must beg Mary and all the saints to pray to god to forgive me
Cut out this, they think Mary is a false idol.

No im currently searching for a religion

mike "gas the atheists" pence

There are good black churches out there. I've been impressed with some black brothers I've met in Dallas. Solid biblical teaching.

I only go to church on christmas.

Are you saying that the united states elected a non christian president?

No, because i am not a nigger.

I went to the Chapel @ de_inferno, does that count?

checked, church has the safe space atmosphere of a first year philosophy class

As a christian I can not wait until Trump is impeached.

Then we can have Mike "Our Guy" Pence be the president.

It really is terrible that we teach evolution in schools without even letting the children have a chance to know the real meaning of creationism.

With Pence, he will put it into every school.

I can not wait!

That is good to hear. I so worry about some of the black churches Ive seen.

Mike Pence will be a great president.

I did (catholic btw, thank God!)

Evolution is proven, god isn't. You should know you were once little and now your grown a little, you changed, god didn't create you, you evolved.

>non christian president
No just shitposting like always, burgerbro

I go to a Southern Baptist Church, been going here for 7 years, refused to become a member because I was baptized as an infant when I was catholic, Presbyterian/Baptist man becomes pastor here and convinces them I can be a member, they treated him and his wife like crap and left to be a pastor somewhere else. I now lean towards Presbyterian beliefs/Calvinism. Can you share some of your beliefs? Been thinking about going to another church for a while due to some problems the church is having with certain members.

I don't need a special gibsmedat donations place to show my respect and faith to God.

I'm making my way from agnostic with Jesus values to full Christian? What do I do next? What bible version is the the best?

Enjoy your meme science while you still can.

yes, went to church, put in my standard check of $140 and another $8.80 in the plate. It's california so it's a mix of based and cucks. And then I bantzed some cucks until they were shaking in terror of reality.

Cucks actually think that Trump is going to be a shitlib and give them government healthcare, a shitlib court, gun control, and won't deport the illegals. "oh, he's a politician, that's just campaign promises, he wont do it... CNN is already saying he wont"

Trump is Presbytarian, but he's more of an Easter and Christmas kind of Christian.

Nope, I don't worship the Jewish deity.

You really shouldn't tell others about your tithing.

>god didn't create you, you evolved

Why would these two be exclusive?

Esv.

I don't need science to understand humans change.

>but he's more of an Easter and Christmas kind of Christian.
this triggers me desu

my faith is not measured by the number of times i visit a chruch

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than church. What a fucking joke user

Can somebody explain to me how devoted Christians rationalize pacifism?

Christ clearly implied that Christians can't do violence unto anyone, they must pray for their enemies and when demanded of something must give up even more than what was asked (give him your coat also etc...)

This seems utterly incompatible with survival, I could never pray for someone while they threaten my family, I couldn't just submit to persecution and abuse. I mean according to Christian doctrine it wouldn't even be permitted to resist an Islamic ruler taxing you Jizya and selling your people into slavery.

What happened to the notion of the righteous warrior that was so prevalent in the Old Testament? It seems everything even David represents is contrary to Christian theology, it just doesn't make any sense to me at all the contradictions between Old and New Testament thought. Why must Christians live without dignity?

If god created you then he created you, but obviously you came out of a vagina dumber than a monkey, then you got older and learned from moommy and then you picked up other things. Just try to remember.

We aren't supposed to survive this world. Our hope is in the next world. Not this one.

If you still love life here, you're not getting what being Christian is about.

Do I start at the old or New Testament or Old?

>christians
>rational

2 Kings 2:24. Makes me giggle everytime.

I never felt i needed a priest to give me a personal connection to god. If i wish to talk to my creator, I will speak to him on my own.

yes

Never been to church.

Do not know a single person who is Christian, have never met one, do not know of a single person who knows a person who knows a person that is Christian.

The elderly people aren't even Christian in Sweden.

No I did not go go church.

>I'm a dirty rotten sinner
>I must beg gods forgiveness every day
Well, if you have a problem for that maybe look for a different religion.

I've never been to a church before in my life, but in light of recent events, I decided that this morning I'd go to an Orthodox Church... buuut I was too hungover to get out of bed. Trying to kick the degeneracy here Sup Forums... so instead I'll be attending 'vespers' this Wednesday, ...whatever the hell that is.

we all know you're muslim, sven

yo dawg, don't be a disrespectful shitter

>We aren't supposed to survive this world. Our hope is in the next world. Not this one.
What the hell are you smoking?

The fact that many versions of same religion exist is proof enough it's man made and god doesn't exists.

Can you guys help a young man find god? I'm lost

>Muh sky fairy

I didn't imply it is. I don't care how often someone goes to Church, but it's a term that exists, and it's accurate of how often he goes.

>he is a christcuck
don't you have to prep the bull and welcome all the "refugees" with open arms before you go back into your cuckshed?

All the Christian kingdoms and domains in history were a total waste of time then. It is as if it is better for Christians to just cease reproducing and for humanity to die out than to continue thriving on Earth.

Yes, sorry if sideways saint Nicholas homie.

Nah I had to work.

I can read the bible at home, which I do.

Look on a flag of mine and anserw yourself.

I went to a baptist church, my first time going to a church.

I'm not autistic, but I felt awkward there, out of place. The people were nice, but I felt nothing from it. Like most things in my life, I guess I'm better off alone.

Kek is the one true god and GET posters are his prophets anyway, I really don't understand why there are still Christcucks on Sup Forums when the far more potent deity just put the unlikeliest character into the highest office.

yes

>You really shouldn't tell others about your tithing.
this week was special

>Supposedly the lord's day of rest
>Wants you to get up at 8:00AM and go to church

Really activates my almonds.

Nope

not for over 2 years, why?

I'm trying not too mang, that's the whole point. I've been a degenerate 'pagan' for many, many years. If anything it's confirmed in me that something is not quite right, and that Christianity, somehow, has some kind of validity to it.

Fuck off with your nailed God

Sup Forums IS A KEKIST BOARD

Im sorry that you will rot in hell my Slav brother. IT is not too late to turn back.