If you had a gun with unlimited ammo how many times would you shoot wolverine?

If you had a gun with unlimited ammo how many times would you shoot wolverine?

Just once so I can see a penis grow back.

the patrician answer :)

Who let Ryan Reynolds post here?

Would it matter? He’d maul you after the first shot

>He will never be this fit again
it hurts to live

happiness never grows back, friend

none
he'd run up while I'm shooting and ufkcing kill me

Question, if James Howlett was circumsized before his X-gene kicked in then his foreskin wouldn't grow back once he got his healing factor right? Because of the scar tissue.

But if he got his entire penis shot off, would it grow back with a foreskin?

Is that a Fist of the North Star reference?

be brave user he's just a fictional character

I'd take the gun and leave him alone.

Pissing off a man with a regenerative body and metal claws would be stupid, but the infinite-ammo gun would be much more useful in other departments...

asking the right questions
shouldn't he still have his umbilical cord or part of it?

I'd shoot him multiple times

In the ass

With my penis

Just shoot him once with an adamantium bullet because that kills Wolverines for some reason.

And vibranium

What did you meant by that?

The way I see it, you have three options.
>Never shoot him at all
>Continue shooting him until you die of age or infirmary

Because if you shoot him once and stop, you're dead. You're going to have to dedicate your infinite ammo to keeping him in a comatose state of regeneration forever or he'll kill you.

Best not to shoot him at all.

I think that would count as part of the host's tissue, so it would not grow back. The umbilical cord if left attached to a human baby would shrivel and eventually fall off/shrink until what is left is a (admittedly) weird ass bellybutton.

He wasn't, Jew practices weren't a thing back then.
But I think it will not grow back, unless he loses the part with the scar tissue.

>Now we enter a cinematic era where we don't have to pretend on or the other doesn't exist.

>infirmary
Is this board comprised of pre-adolescents or poo-in-loo's?

This. Just keep the gun and become Action Hero Man - the man with the ability to never have to reload in a firefight, fighting for truth, justice, and the Second Amendment.

hmm I could see him running around with a fucked up half of a umbilical cord but I can see your point

"Age or infirmary" is a colloquialism meaning "old age or sickness", user. You should have been able to grasp that from the context.

you could probably graze him a couple of times in the arm and he'd be a total bro about it

What a time to be alive