There might not be enough money for the wall

Why doesn't someone set up a massive global gofundme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/094sdYn1-Ns
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
mentalfloss.com/article/65341/were-running-out-sand
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/29/hold-hungarian-border-fence-so-effective-illegal-immigrants-are-now-at-pre-migrant-crisis-levels/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not enough money
Do you realize how much we give to mexico in foreign aid every year?

Even chinese thousand years ago could build a fucking wall
Why shouldnt the USA be able to do it, because of money?

that's why mexico is going to pay for it you dumbass.

>burgers can't afford education or border control
>I'm here sitting comfortably behind our fence and getting monthly 200$ gibmedats while in college

The kikes managed to build one with a GDP that is a fraction of that of California.

There is no reason the US couldn't afford to build a fucking wall if they want one.

>The kikes managed to build one with a GDP that is a fraction of that of California.
America is literally sending Israel more in aid this year than the wall is estimated to cost

>aid
Is that how we call occupation nowadays? Cool.

What did he mean by this?

>biggest economy on earth
>can't build a wall
How the mighty have fallen.

This is why we all hope Trump can fix shit because we're the richest nation and our people are so much worse off.

If Germany can come up with 20-30 billion a year for the retarded "refugee" crisis, then the US sure as hell can get that money for a wall.

>inb4 but it cost 5000 gorillion.

>Hungary so poor that $200 is a lot of money
Top chuckle mate

Please tell me how much, you dumb fuking nigger.

>american """"military aid""""" everywhere in the world
Yeah those aren't occupation forces silly goy, they're just everywhere to make sure no one acts up!

is $1 trillion enough to build it?

I'm talking about financial aid, dummy. Why the fuck would mean military personnel?

Actually it's not that much. It's enough to share an apartment in the city with someone and live a reasonable comfortable life but no big spendings or eating out every day. I live at home though so I just save it up anyways.

I've never understood how commies could defend this fucking economic system. There might not be enough money? learn how the system is set up and then come back to us. Blame capitalism? blame communist greed you fuckhead. There hasn't been capitalism since wilson end of story.

hopefully our trust in trump is just and it will trickle down on all western societies and we get our heads out of our asses.

youtu.be/094sdYn1-Ns

What other aid would they need? Can't those kikes transmute enough gold for themselves otherwise?

Why not host Takeshi's Castle at the border with an entry fee?

Anyone who wins gains US citizenship?

I would donate if they needed money for it. Hell, I'd be happy to pay a wall tax.

100 bucks gets you an engraved brick.

200 bucks gets whatever message you want engraved on the Mexican side.

That's what happens when you let the parasitic Jew burrow into your political system. The US is sending them about $30 billion this year, the wall is estimated to cost from $11 billion to $25 billion.

Enough to pay for the wall, paco.

(((International Affairs: 50.2 Billion)))

Because then only the tough mafioso would get through and the harmless grandpas and young girls who just want to work or study in the us would be left out.

(((interest on debt)))

>Hungarian

>Talks about jewish occupation

I see you, George.

Just follow the Israeli's wall. It'll be under budget and ahead of schedule.

Then use it you cocksucker and stop being assoles about us building a wall in the south.

You mean György

>Why doesn't someone set up a massive global gofundme?

Turtleman already confirmed that there had always been money for border security but OBAMA refused to use it.

really makes you think what Obama's intentions as US president truly were.

>Why doesn't someone set up a massive global gofundme?

I can donate to keep my beloved white state from suffering the same fate that Commiefornia has already suffered from:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Stop the cockroach infestation from destroying this country.

> The wall would cost an estimated $25 million
> even quadrupling that wouldn't be half of Mexico's welfare check

Top kek

And that won't nearly be enough. Shit, That'll barely cover the cinder blocks.

Yes we will use it to build the wall. Are you fucking retarded?

We're going to tax illegals for it until they leave...that's how Mexico will pay for it.

TIME
TO
TAX
THE
TACOS

What are you, a wall expert? $25 billion is as high as left-leaning sources go
>million
That must be a typo.

K. keep me posted.

False. The savings from getting rid of all the leach illegal aliens alone is multiples more than needed for the wall.

top kek you guys are too based for the western world

get more than that just from mom and we're poor

Let's hope the wetbacks never discover ladders or tunnels. They'll have just wasted their country's GDP for the next decade for nothing.

Is that all the aid you give to the one cartel that you want to win so it dominate and kill all the other cartels,and bring pax cartel,while being an ally to the USA?Who will eventually get killed after there bellies grow,and spring forth new cartels after the super cartel backed the usa leadership crumbles?

Is there enough sand?

mentalfloss.com/article/65341/were-running-out-sand

Wall.

How many jobs could the wall make if it's built by hand?

Let's hope Islamic terrorists hellbent on putting Israelis to the sword never discover ladders or tunnels. They'll have just wasted Israel's foreign aid money for an entire year for nothing.

Trump can pay it from his own pocket.

Cry more. Maybe sending all your working-age males to the US wasn't such a great idea.

I would literally build the wall for free

Criminals can't get in anyway.

How about mexico's got talent?

Just a giant reality show where immigrants display their skills/talents/resume for visas.

All proceeds go to funding the wall and deportation efforts for convicts.

Is this the 'Mexican intellectual' I've heard so much about?

Hop on the Trump train brother.

The poles are getting better visa access. If you keep the gypsies out, you can come too.

who is crying?

>caring that the poor uneducated brown people moved to the USA.
>It my fault you welcomed in poor uneducated,uncultured brown people

you should be crying tears,since the Democrats are weak,and there salting tears

That was a shitpost,so as you know all Mexican shitposters are classified as Mexican intellectuals

> Towers with windows, presumably requiring staff
> No doors
> No Railings

That's a Trump wall, alright.

Bahahaha Mexico is literally our bitch.

All Trump has to do is threaten the tacos that he will cutoff their welfare line if they don't at least pay for 75% of the wall.

Get fucked beaners.

Don't worry, they'll be coming back soon.

I'm cool here desu, especially if we dodge ww3.

Many people seem to forget how foreign aid works. When the U.S. sends aid to a country like Mexico there are some strings attached. The receiver is generally tied to spend the money on American products, that must be purchased, packaged and shipped mostly on US carriers.

If the money is deducted from foreign aid, then some American companies are going to lose that business, and less sales normally mean less jobs and less taxes paid.

Trump could use such a measure, but not everyone is going to benefit or be happy about it.

Exactly, a wall doesn't fix the problem. At most it provides a minor inconvenience. It doesn't address the actual issues of why Mexicans feel compelled to flood into the US, in the same way it doesn't resolve issues between Israel and Hamas.

Walls won't keep anyone out who is so determined to kill that they are willing to die in the process to do it.

>We can build 160,000 miles of US highway and maintain it with less than 1% of tax revenue
>We can send missions to mars and men to the moon
>We can build 1800 foot tall skyscrapers
>We can't finish the remaining 2/3s of a 2,000 mile wall.

America didn't sign the Ottawa Treaty.

The Wall will be a Wall of Landmines.

That's where you're wrong kiddo
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/29/hold-hungarian-border-fence-so-effective-illegal-immigrants-are-now-at-pre-migrant-crisis-levels/

I can't help but think of Austrian elections after you said that.

You guys tend to get together and fuck shit up.

Fucking idiot

>Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][45] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[46][47]

>The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[48] to 9 in 2010.[49]

>The Ministry of Foreign Affairs predicts that completion of the barrier will continue to prevent terrorist attacks[50] since "[a]n absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed."[46]

>Israeli officials (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero.

>Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[51]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

EVERYONE WHO'S A DUMBFUCK - LOOK AT THIS
ALSO:
AMERICAN AID: 415 MILLION DOLLARS
ESTIMATED WALL COST: 25 BILLION DOLLARS
how??

Nah it's the austrians who tend to fuck shit up in general, they just drag everyone into it.

>Being this politically retarded.

>There might not be enough money for the wall.

you avin a giggle m8?

>America
>Not enough money

They could build the entire thing from bales of dollar bills without putting a significant dent in their defence budget.

is this wall made to prevent mexicains or Godzilla to enter in the US ?

shutting down nasa would be enough to pay for it or mexico said they would pay for 3/4 of a cut to nasas budget for a year would pay for it

there will not only be enough money for the wall, but mexico will pay for it and our construction industry will see all the benefits and it will trickle down like you have never seen before. We will actually make a profit from building the wall.

They just went to areas with no barrier, they didn't cease attacks altogether, you fool. If and when they completely encircle the land, do you honestly think terrorists are going to be like "well fuck, I guess they got us". Sad!

We have a $4,000,000,000,000 budget.

We must stop the illegal atomic mutant menace, ruining the country with their low music, smelly wages and loud cooking.

>not enough money
>how about spending trillions on wreaking havoc in Middle East

I have done construction, yes. Concrete is expensive, and there are codes. There isn't simple gonna be a straight wall with no supports or anything like that. Basically, breaking it down barney style, too cheap and the wall might as well not be there, but the right price is gonna be very, very, very expensive.

lmao

Well the main problem isn't manpower, it's materials, transportation and construction machines.

Not to mention they'll get 25% of all the labor costs back in taxes. Create jobs, all the materials will be sourced in country, so the cost isn't really a problem as all the funds stay in country and in our economy.

>i have served hamburgers
>therefore I know where mcdonalds should open new stores
You know construction workers aren't architects, right?

That's a pretty beautiful wall, senpai, Saved.

>what are confounding variables
Get the fuck out of my face, you stupid goddamn canuck. I wish we'd just deport the spics north and then build a wall to keep you both out.

Leftist sources aside, it cost ~$2.4 billion for the fencing that got put up under GWB's border security plan. That covered less than 1/3 of the border and was only for nice flat terrain where it would be easily put up. Assuming they want a more durable solution that will cover the entire border, you'd probably need to double the cost and multiply it by 3. Wall would cost $14.4 billion in 2004 dollars. Adjusted for inflation to today, it'll be at minimum, $18.1 billion, not including the additional labor cost of getting materials and labor into the inaccessible places.

One, You're abhorrent, so don't even.

Two, if someone with experience gives you an answer, shut up and listen.

Three, and listen closely, you DON'T have any experience. If someone with experience gives you an answer, and you directly say that isn't experience enough, then your answer automatically means JACK SHIT. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY. BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT 25 BILLION WON'T CUT IT.

AND IF SOMEONE WITH SOME EXPERIENCE TELLS YOU THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, THEN THE ONE WITH ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO SATISFY YOUR LITTLE KEK BRAIN IS GONNA GIVE YOU AN EVEN BIGGER, OR WORSE ANSWER.

GODDAMN, YOU ARE A MORON.

>do you honestly think terrorists are going to be like "well fuck, I guess they got us". Sad!

Before or after they are blown up prematurely?

Do you think that these walls dont have sensors, cameras and alert response teams? Of course they do. By the time some haji gets within a half mile of the wall there are snipers waiting to blow him up.

That also doesn't assume costs for prepping the land so you can actually BUILD on it, maintaining, code inspection, quality assurance.
It's gonna be more than 25 billion for certain.

It's not even a matter of being an asshole just to be one, (which I am and would, but that's beside the point), it's gonna be expensive. VERY expensive.

Reeeeeeeee

For a wall of this length, you go prefab and not adhoc. Setting up the support industry along the way. Then you use those same facilities to give support to the rebuilding of our failing infrastructure. It's actually not very difficult at all. We will need concrete, construction, steel, coal, and everything else that goes along with this. This wall alone will jumpstart our manufacturing base, and Mexico will be paying for it all.

sure man

He's saying your experience is irrelevant and I agree.