Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yg5GCKTZ!XRTpJzlrJpzjKYLJE9scBGucz83lBEzO4yl1IqKwmKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how homoerotic is it?

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!yg5GCKTZ!XRTpJzlrJpzjKYLJE9scBGucz83lBEzO4yl1IqKwmKc

soy : the cartoon

MWBBGA!

People are really sleeping on this show here.

Do not post this soy show again

Soytoon Network.

>queen hijacks non-bees to serve the collective
cool

Nickesoydon and Dis(n)oy Channel.

Why is everyone hatin on this show?
I don't get it, the show seems fine to me.

It's western equivalent to moeshit

Sup Forums

Sorry but this is literally what the soyboy culture is about. middle class white men who think losing Wifi signal or going out for sushi is an adventure of a lifetime

Sup Forums hates when things are just meant to be cute/entertaining and not deeeeep or full of characters they want to fuck.

The heck does this mean?
This post is like the only instance of this combination of letters said by a real person and not a bot

hatefags don't need an actual reason to sperg, they do it to everything and generally shit up the board.

Ohhh, thank you.
See that makes sense to me. I guess Sup Forums will be Sup Forums.

It doesn't need massively involved plotlines or subtext in my opinion. It's charming, simple, and wholehearted.

thanks ave. I forgot to watch it

dude when did mega get a streaming player? this is so much better
it's not our fault this is all life has left us.

Behold the power of the Samefags

It would be even sadder that they weren't the same poster

It's bland and castrated to the extreme. You see an adult man taking cares of girls, like a motehr think her son should do. You see a whole episode revolving about eating avocado suchi that forgot to contruct a plot around it, it just happens and end. And you see people making a christmas tree, have drama for being late, then it ends.
It's wasting everybody's time, while at the same time pretending to be deep and emotional, like that branrotting shitty "muh 3 plots have bigger meaning" episode.
Grow the fuck up.

>I can't defend my show from basic description that can be verified by one minute youtube search. Clearly it's one ugly virging person, hole logic always work.

the power of soy at work.

And watching lesbian rocks from space makes you a grown man

>I'm so much of a faggot that I use Sup Forums meme to get attention

>Want to be taken seriously while using buzzwords
That's not how that works.

"You see an adult man taking cares of girls, like a motehr think her son should do"
Sorry, but I honestly don't think I quite followed that.
Anyway, it doesn't seem to me like the show is really trying to be all that "deep", instead just a cartoonish slice-of-life type thing.
Time spent watching isn't supposed to be spent sparking debate or controversy, simply unwinding and relaxing. The end of most (if not all) episodes are positive, no cliffhangers or suspense-inducing plot twists.
Sure, it doesn't always have the best writing or humour, but it really doesn't need it. It has a happy atmosphere, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

user they are bears

The concept of sushi alone would blow a bear's mind, let alone wifi

>hole logic

Oh boy, it's a MGTOW raid.

Very.