NO MORE COCK FOR U BITCH !

What has society done to men ? How did we become so easy and cheap that women can so easily cheat on / leave / play with ... even amy shumer laughs abput how easy men are ... do we need a movement that stops male degeneracy ?
#nomorecockforyou
spread the message

I am personally disgusted by most women I know.

I don't understand how the average male can use the average women for more than a casual fuck.

The same for women.

It only shows how degenerate western society. is.

>Soros' celebrity puppet is promotes degeneracy

Well color me surprised

That's why you have to choose carefully Federico

Who the hell would want to fuck her...

The World Wars made world so desperate for labour that it became turning to women to provide that, which caused the value of women to surge, so they got full of themselves.

Now you've got an excessive amount of young men just begging to be employed.
Is it any wonder that the importance of women is now devalued, seeing that the demand for population growth and need for their labour have plummeted?

Things are just taking their natural course, but nature has never been painless.
Communities that have upheld traditional gender roles will keep chugging along as usual and the progressive communities will either adapt or crumble.

It doesbt matter who the fuck would want to fuck herrä... whats important is that we ddropped in value because so many men are willing to give theyr honor and dignity for easy fuck so wpmen dont respect us

there is an insane amount of desperate numale cucks who would be stoked just to fuck ANYTHING over here in the west
its really really bad and this right here is proof and a small example of it

Maybe we have to manipulate babies to make more female born .... too many men get born ... to few women... then more woman are single the more value men rise

Fuck women

We need more mgtow

I'm a traditional woman, but degeneracy is so widely accepted and the norm and that if I don't pretend that I'm a degenerate I won't have any friends and probably won't have a professional Network for a job

Degenerates are the majority, and they're extremely defensive about their degeneracy so if he even comment on it you are seen as a woman-hating prude.

I'm 28 years old and the Virgin waiting for the right guy but I would never ever mention that in real life because virgins get laughed at. Traditional women are not respected.

we devalued our own currency

I don't understand the psychology behind being upset about women being cock holes. I fuck sluts and treat them like whores and choke them and spit on them and cum on their faces and in their asses and they always beg for more.

When a fat uggo like Amy "Ms. Piggy" Moomer brags about getting dick it just makes me feel sorry for her, as if getting laid as a woman is an accomplishment. Might as well brag about paying for a slut's dinner as a man and not getting any ass.

I spit on women too and cum on theyr faces too ... but i dont too it to every woman ... only to special ones ... but the problem is u get no chance to get close if 100 guys tried it before u ... there is just to few women and we shouldnt devalue ourselves by fucking anything we can get .. men should stop being so easy

U will be highly respected virgin in muslim community ...
U are so valuable to me for being a virgin

Listen up, Mohammad: I don't understand your broken English. You write it better than most Syrians, but still.

"no chance to get close" what the fuck does this mean? Why do I want to "get close" to a set of wet holes that needs to be punished and abused? I have buddies I'm "close" with, I have family. I have social circles I'm close with.

It's 2016, not 1913 - women are for fucking, not for loving. Enjoy the decline.

Guys like you are so obnoxious and cringy. That's why you only attract shitty whores. Too bad you lack the self-awareness to realize that.

"shitty whores" like the typical cute, 8-9/10 bespectacled "good girl" in your local college library. "shitty whores" like women who make $100,000 and like to be spanked in their hot tubs. "Shitty whores" like literally every woman alive today.

Your problem is you're so unattractive, you can't bring out every woman's inner whore. I would pity you, but I don't.

A loyal and dedicated partner who actually knows how to serve a man and please him will always be better than some random whore you pick up who has to learn all your kinks rather than mastering them especially for you. I don't need your pity. You're the one missing out pal.

Those men must be drunk and desperate as fuck to ever want to bang that wildebeest.

And yet you cucks mocked our ancestors for calling women subhumans

The ancient greeks wouldn't even let them leave the home