/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Bounty Hunter Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #23 (Wed 24)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 24)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adJdBSdMGKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raise you a level.

A communication black can mean only one thing! Who forgot to pay the cable bill this month?

Black OUT. Fucking Vodka.

cheeki breeki

I have a bat feeling about this.

fools as long as they be jedi the sith will keep coming back

now call me trash

>master race

The ST is nothing but a dream from Rey. She is an imperial that worked on Coruscant whom fell asleep on the job and had dreams of being a jedi. It all makes sense too.

Here is the pic of her as proof.

>Leave the Sith to me!

Can see her dirty g string.

?

>implying Ahsoka wears under ware.

>tfw the SW fanbase makes me hate the series but I want to interact with fans except swco is the only place that's free of politics and mindless dick sucking of Kathleen Kennedy

I wanna be free of this pain

It's okay, user. We accept you.

If it’s not KK dick sucking it’s Ashoka dick sucking you’ll have to deal with

Not him but at least Ahsoka is actually hot.

Clone Commander Faie reporting in.

Nobody dicksucks KK, get out of your bubble

Porg Leader reporting in.

She's unironically my Star Wars waifu and all the futashit lately had kinda bummed me out.

I'm not against a bit of dickgirl fun from time to time, but its been like 20 threads of "Ahsoka has a dick guise, rly" and its not even funny anymore. She has a puffy orange cunny damnit.

Ahsoka is my SW waifu as well, and while I don't mind the dickgirl posting, she'll always be a female to me.

Well?
Do you have an explanation?

>Sup Forums shit
Fuck off

Modern medicine

Excute Order 66

How was Christopher Lee so animated in the LotR movies so sleepy and disinterested in AotC/RotS?

So I've only recently got to check out the solicits for February, and
>DARTH VADER #11 & #12
>CHARLES SOULE (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A)
>Covers by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI & ELIA BONETTI
?ISSUE #11 - GALACTIC ICON VARIANT COVER BY ROD REIS
>An expensive bounty has been put on Vader’s head! Who would dare try to challenge the Dark Lord’s place in the Empire?
We all know that's the Emperor trying to teach him some shit or other, right?

Lucas isn't the best at directing actors (by his own admission) though I didn't really see a problem with Lee's performance

Teen Ahsoka has a pussy, adult Ahsoka has a cock. Is everyone happy now?

Yes. Two answers for you you dumbfuck Sup Forums tourist.

A) Sheev is way older, the Sith are all about preserving their lives, and being old doesn't necessarily mean Dooku is any more fragile. He defeated Jedi multiple times, and is very experienced.

B) In the canon Vader comics, Sheev tells Vader bluntly that while Maul was a genuine loss, he always intended to replace Dooku. He was very much just a pawn that Sheev knew wouldn't be his true successor.

There, spread the word.

I want the same haircut as Faie. What is Faie’s haircut called?

>Sheev is way older
What?
How did no one notice that?

It's either Sheev fucking with him, or some Imperial governor who doesn't like him and doesn't really understand Vader's place in the hierarchy. It's been pretty common for officers to see this weird dark side guy and think "why the fuck do we have to do what he says, why does the Emperor give this asshole so much authority" and I'm sure at some point one of them would think to do something like this.

Canonically, he's as old as he appears. He's in his 50's during TPM. He's in his 80's when he dies.

High and tight

I am okay with this.

Thanks my dude. Tomorrow a new haircut. And the day after tomorrow, a pussy.

>And the day after tomorrow, a pussy.
Easy on the soy, Bugs

Yes, I will have the pussy haircut too

The Richard Spencer/nu-male fade

Fuck you

1. Lee is a Tolkien fanboy who met Tolkien and got his permission to be in the eventual films, also he spends the movies acting against incredible actors who are also super into it
2. Dooku is just not that interesting of a character in the movies, like on paper yeah he's interesting but the script doesn't give Lee much to work with. He only really acts against a real actor when he's just delivering exposition in like 2 or 3 scenes, and I'm not even sure they filmed their parts together. The rest of the time he's reacting to stuff off-screen or acting against CGI characters (bugs, Yoda, etc)

It's really just the material they're working with. Sam Jackson looks fucking bored in every scene he's in that isn't an action sequence, Natalie Portman looks fucking bored all the time, Liam Neeson varies from scene-to-scene, Hayden/Jake Lloyd do the best they can do with the material they're given, and Ewan McGregor shines in the scenes where he's allowed to actually show emotion, otherwise he just looks fucking bored. Ian McDiarmid is the exception to this, mostly because Lucas just let him go nuts on it and McDiarmid is genuinely a fantastic actor with lots of classical training so he's able to play the character as someone with something under the surface, like he's wearing a mask of his own face, which I guess is the character. But McDiarmid does a lot of subtle acting to really nail that. He has a lot to work with, plus he already nailed the character in Return of the Jedi so he knew what to do right off the bat.

I really do wish Kasdan took Lucas' offer to at least co-write the scripts with him. Lucas dealing with the story/universe and bigger ideas with Kasdan figuring out the characters and emotional beats of the films would've been god-tier. But yeah, like the other guy said, Lucas isn't an actor's director by his own admission.

I meant fucking a pussy, you soyboy.
No such thing, faggot.
KYS
My brotha

/ss/

>post yfw the live-action tv series is announced as a "life in the Empire" series about day-to-day shit the admirals/generals have to put up with between ANH and RoTJ

Does anybody likes Faie’s haircut? I do. High & tight haircut.

t. soyboy nu-male homo

Lee legitimately loved LotR and personally met Tolkien. He would seriously flex LOTR knowledge on set.

Tolkien wanted Lee to be Gandalf if ever a movie was done.

>"life in the Empire" series about day-to-day shit the admirals/generals have to put up with

add the life of an stormtrooper and i'm in

>not porgder 66
Also that pic is a shop because Vos made it into rebels. Or he survived a blaster bolt to the stomach at point blank, which wouldn't actually surprise me.

Because Lee is an admitted Tolkien nerd who reads the entire series every other year. Yes, including the Silmarillion. When he was on set, he was basically treated as Tolkien returned from the grave he had so much of the books memorized.

I always liked the contrast of the clones going from friendly soldiers to almost droid like killers only more scary and brutal due to their human element.

>Lee is a Tolkien fanboy who met Tolkien and got his permission to be in the eventual films

fucking WHAT

just when i think lee cant get any more epic he does, im just gona go cry in a corner now.

>Vos made it into rebels
What episode was that?

>I really do wish Kasdan took Lucas' offer to at least co-write the scripts with him.
I wish Lucas would have been willing to get out of his comfort zone and let some fresh blood in during the writing of the PT instead of asking a few old friends, being told no, and then just trying it himself.
I still say that the Prequels are bad adaptations of three non-existent masterpieces.

Yeah, literally the only person involved in the LOTR movies who had ever actually met the guy.

They're steering you wrong, what you're after is a medium fade

My favourite Sir Christopher story is that when they were filming the death of Saruman scene, Jackson tried to direct him with how to sound when he was in the process of dying. Lee then says "Peter, I know what a man stabbed in the back sounds like when he's dying".
He served in the British Special Forces during WW2

>is
Try was.

I swear to christ he was in one of the animated episodes, he was in some dude's top ten jedi who survived 66

Lee was pretty much the type of man that the Most Interesting Man in the World commercials were parodying. He spent his 93 years doing a bunch of amazing shit.

he was to beautiful for this world, i feel so proud knowing i lived during the same time he did.

honest to god hes the only actor i ever cared to remember the name of

youtube.com/watch?v=adJdBSdMGKU

He was in TCW, but never in Rebels. The only reason we know he survived Order 66 is that his name appears on a list of unaccounted Jedi in the Vader comic, which you wouldn't even notice unless you translate the aurebesh.

Anybody have a pdf/epub of Darth Plagueis?

Did you check the mega

Wasn't it also Lee's dream to play Gandalf?

>He served in the British Special Forces during WW2
mother fucker was SAS!!! why is he a sith then?

Yes. I couldn't find it.

>He served in the British Special Forces during WW2
And his actions still haven't been declassified

Did you check the legends mega?

because the British are the bad guys to George "One Man Klan" Lucas and his colleague "Schutstaffel" Sam Raimi

Can we talk about this scene?

No, go back to Sup Forums

>the Prequels are bad adaptations of three non-existent masterpieces.

that's a really good way of putting it actually

I dont remember it, so I guess it must have low-key sucked

Lee met Lucas and personally asked him to write him a part as a villain in the prequels, so Lucas created Dooku.

>the Jedi temple is going to be an integral set for the entire trilogy
>should we find a real location and sci-fi it up?
>nah just blue screen it all lol

I think this is a perfect example of Lucas just putting them on green/blue screens without knowing where they're actually supposed to be. Theres no way the matte painting wouldn't have the shadow by accident, I think Lucas liked it but knew they'd look weird walking through a shadow with the lighting not affecting them at all, so he just told them to remove the shadow of the pillar and hoped no one noticed.

It's stupid, but that's literally the only explanation I can think of that makes sense

NOT SO FAST

All the ingredients are there for greatness. I honestly don't know what happened.

Where's the real set in that image, mate?

The character interactions in this scene don't even make sense. You can tell George is just trying to deliver information to the audience, but didn't stop to think about who should be delivering it.

no, THIS is a perfect example of Lucas putting them on green/blue screens without knowing where they're actually supposed to be
nice trips but no one is saying there weren't any miniatures/models/sets made at all for the prequels, that'd be a retarded claim to make. We're just criticizing the way Lucas used blue/green screen.

You're focusing on defending the methods, rather than the execution, which is what we're criticizing

Old man who was too successful for his own good.
He didn't want to put in the blood sweat and tears required to bring it to the next level

>doing an autopsy of a single scene in the temple for the 3000th time
For fuck's sake

It wouldn't be there, it's canon

Oh thank God
Thanks, user

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Why can't we all get along?

It's Sup Forums baiting with more "le prequels lol" like they usually do

Why are you guys just randomly shitting on the prequels?

>because the British are the bad guys to George
i'm ok with this

what missing shadow?

B O I