JSA Storytime: Question

Good evening Sup Forums,

return of this d00d

So how about that No Justice

Awww hell yeah. Look at that EC-ass cover.

JLAliens is the only one I'm interested in desu

>Supes
>Sinestro
>MMH
>Starfire
>Starro??

Why is nothing good coming out next week?

5th week

RESURRECTION MAN!?
Obviously not, but I am reading the 1990s series right now. It's one of those books that doesn't look bad, but is definitely being hurt by digital coloring

So good

Hello, Storyteller.

>No Justice
Another shitty waste of time event? Fuck off.

>Team Wonder
>Wonder Woman
>Zatanna
>Dr. Fate
>Raven
>Etrigan
... Goddammit. I really am a battered spouse at this point. This is gonna suck, but that lineup is fucking awesome.

Tynion and Williamson are iredeemable trash, teams are thrown together randomly and I don't like that Dr. Fate and Etrigan are going to be Wonder Woman's bitches

>No Justice
Make mine Team Wonder. Wondy and Etrigan? An easy choice.

fuck I am tired

>Verification not required for your next post
WTF Sup Forums?

Just finding out about this, and shit. Hope Priest gets another book

>Goddammit. I really am a battered spouse at this point
Are you the user who believes that it's too late for Diana to interact with other characters? If so, you should hate this.

Considering that Manapul is drawing the 4 issue mini, can we consider Aquaman Earth One kill?

>Justice League: No Justice, the event will be written by Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, and Joshua Williamson
And dropped.

No Justice and the new Justice League stuff seem fun? Like the creators care about it and that bleeds through.

i'm always down for manapul

>No Justice and the new Justice League stuff seem fun?
Why do you type like a fucking faggot?

>third panel
The Question does not approve of toxic masculinity.

And yes, before any of you want to start whining, this is absolutely a correct application of the term. I mean, unless you think you think it's perfectly okay to pour acid on your own face to prove to your father that you're not a sissy. In which case, seek help. Holy shit.

the lols

Drop Wonder Woman and replace her with Madame Xanadu and it's what JLD's team should've been.

>Like the creators care about it and that bleeds through.
This sounds like a PR line

sorry, zoned out

With the JL getting shuffled/relaunched in a few months and there being the prominent Titans members (minus Dick) on those teams, a Titans shuffle is probably coming after.

With a Young Justice book mayhaps? Keep the Justice theme going? Right in time for season 3 to air?

so how are you owls

Pretty good.

Subbing has finally resumed on that Justice League show - Nafta Super.

Doing OK, thanks. My work vacations are coming to an end and I really wish they wouldn't. Meanwhile, finished a book on Taoism I got.
Also, I really love how this issue picks up on that plot thread. A theme across the entire series seems to be "time goes on", that even after big huge apocalyptic moments like his reveal or Vic's Danny Boy, time doesn't stand still and stories don't just end there. It helps keep the setting and the characters grounded and more human.

in ultimate nerdiness i started downloading and reading old comics journals

and constantly applying for jobs

Barry as Flash makes take Flash War less seriously

I can't take Williamson Flash seriously in general

That's how captcha is supposed to work. After you solve it right, you are supposed to have a few minutes of posting time before requiring another verification.
As a side note, I've been having a hell of a time solving these things properly. I wonder if it might be connected to using 4chanx (and I am google-account signed out).

F;ash war sounds retarded anyway. Should've been Barry, Wally, Jay, Blacky vs Zolomon, Thawne, Inertia, Daniel

Power level dick measuring contests are moronic

Williamson and Tynion are like the new Jurgens. They're just soooooo mediocre.

Praying Orlando isn't writing a surprise book like he did with Dark Matter. That dude needs to go to marvel.

Yeah, it's like Williamson has an interesting idea just executed very boringly.

And it's a waste of Porter, who I wish was back on Scooby.

Allergy fit. Been holed up in bed pretty much all day. Sneezing causing brain to rattle around in skull. Headache. For some reason talking like Mordin from Mass Effect. You?

I like it. It's not like all time great but it's decent superhero comics, Barry has a character, he's trying to build a world. and there's a lot of plots going on, naturally being juggled, he's still paying off stuff from the first issue.

Tynion is like the new Dixon. Williamson desperately tries to include a twist sometime thinking he's clever despite the fact that he's not.

so tired

oh shit, is this it?

that cop was about to kick him in the face like the karate kid

Dixon has written good things though before

Considering Tynion is a 90s Batfag he probably wants to be like Dixon.

is anyone at all buying BANE: CONQUEST

Not really.

>Doctor Farmer
He just couldn't stay on the farm.

this is why you don't date at work, man

Curious to see that Jonboy seems to be back doing designs after he left TT and Royals last year.
I wonder if Priest is going back to Marvel full-time in 4-6 months because he was seen at their Creator's Retreat.

Shit I did not even realise there was a Dragonlance comic.

and so DC loses it's last good writer...

Only a few people, and I don't think I've seen it storytimed recently.
134 - BANE: CONQUEST ($3.99)
05/2017: Bane Conq #1 of 12 -- 41,709
06/2017: Bane Conq #2 of 12 -- 25,142 (- 39.7%)
07/2017: Bane Conq #3 of 12 -- 20,287 (- 19.3%)
08/2017: Bane Conq #4 of 12 -- 17,615 (- 13.2%)
09/2017: Bane Conq #5 of 12 -- 15,768 (- 10.5%)
10/2017: Bane Conq #6 of 12 -- 14,739 (- 6.5%)
11/2017: Bane Conq #7 of 12 -- 13,719 (- 6.9%)
12/2017: Bane Conq #8 of 12 -- 12,779 (- 6.9%)

Different question: Is Jurgens a better writer, or an artist?

Neither. He's mediocre incarnate.

What is it even about? 12 seems very grand.

>loses Priest to gain Bendis

Fuck DC

is this antinatalist propaganda

Okay Vic, so she put on weight. But you've got a fucking mullet.

it's about BANE!

Liam Sharp decided to drop the romantic undertones between Bruce and Diana in his "The Brave and the Bold" after being criticized so much for that and after King's Batman #39.

Shipps are serious business.

>so how are you owls
I've already gone through half a bottle of wine and am hating GRAD SCHOOL, so it's the usual.

Wow, that's insane.

The way their comments just blend into each other is fucking delicious. I love it.

I couldn't care less about
-this mini
-shippers
-"creators" bending over backwards to please shippers

I've never had a few minutes between captcha solves, is this normal?

NEVER TALK TO SHIPPERS

NEVER CAVE TO SHIPPERS

I'm saving my bottle of wine for tomorrow

try opera

Good

Also he needs a good writer for that mini because he is an artist

Hey, Vic just tied an onion to his belt, as was the style at the time.

Pff, that's nothing.

Ewing's twitter got completely fucked because he made Medusa hook up with yet another dude that wasn't her husband.

Ah, well, that's expected.

I just never thought I'd see the words "Diana's with Steve. That's that." used in concession. Fucking weird.

>Grrr
No sympathy. Grow up.

Also, this mini is a shit idea to begin with. Nobody cares about the non-existent relationship between Wonder Woman and Batman. The fact they're interacting without Superman being present is already stretching believability.

Do people care that much about the Inhumans?

That's a shame, I was hoping it was a reference to a terrible Brave and the Bold issue that involved fake love-triangle, but apparently this was "magic" related

>I can only guess at how much trouble I inherited... how much comes from not knowing my family... how much is home grown.
That panel is really goddamn important for the last leg of this run.

people have surprisingly strong opinions on Medusa

>I just never thought I'd see the words "Diana's with Steve. That's that." used in concession. Fucking weird.
Well, Dave, it's probably a simple matter of Diana's ~10-ish fans being sick to death of her supporting cast being ignored, and her being used as a prop for other characters. Just a thought.

Are you against Diana interacting with anyone outside her books, or just her interacting with Batman? It seems weird to deny that they interact at all.
I can understand annoyance at this book being titled "Brave and the Bold" (even though that became a Batman-Team-Up book for most of its run), but she and Bruce did have several team-up issues together.