What moment stayed with you?

What moment stayed with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96250732
youtu.be/w1FgpBxXho4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they didn't rape the daughter they just kill her off and started raping him and his wife

The comic's try to be edgy but the writers are fucking cowards for not go all in

Sorry the comic didnt appeal to you pedophiles.

durr we can show deaths of childs/babies but not even think of rape a girl thar's fucked up! The crosscucks are not that evil!

Its a natural instinct not to be attracted to kids, pedo

How old are you OP? This comic was completely unmemorable. It's edgy trash designed to try to shock and disgust the reader. I remember rolling my eyes a lot. I remember wondering where the plot was going, and I remember wondering what the point of any of this was. I certainly don't remember any of the characters names. Oh but there was lots of gruesome violence and people raping each other because a virus makes them "evil"? In what context? Why should we care?

"Duude they like, rape people and shit! And they cum and shit and kill each other gross man it's so intense!!!"

UN-memorable. Fuck this garbage comic for wasting an afternoon of my life reading it that I will never get back.

Have sex

except we've seen crossed fuck animals.

"I truly wish I had been born on Jupiter".

GOAT moment

Are you 12 stupid? why are you defending this piece of crap comic? You know very well it's fucking shit

the edgelord part really scared me

If you would rather fuck a child than an animal then you are a monster and deserve to be hanged, pedo

Gonna need some context to why y'all are freaking out

This. Horses and dogs are just as sexually active as grown humans, but a child doesnt even have the mentality or physicality for sex. I know beastliaty is fucked up but at least the animals could enjoy it.

It's a comic about some virus we never know how was created that when you are infected a red cross appears in your face and you become a murder/rapist degenerate it's like 28 days later with steroids
and the fatty in the op think that normal salt will kill them and he made a circle of salt because when he was escaping with his family (wife and daughter) the dumbfuck wife fall and broke her leg so then he make the circle of salt thinking it will work and the crossed just start stabbing him and rape him with his family
It's edgy core

The assfucking.

He's right. Have sex.

Honestly, the salt scene was hilarious

Did you think the crosseds give a fuck if they deserve to be hanged if they fuck a child?

>that part where the infected mom jumps on her son infecting him and they start assfucking loudly in the sewers standing knee deep in shit water

Wish You Were Here was comic kino

Possible Canadian detected

The part with the baby and the car

Gonna need a source or the issue number buddy boy.

How can anyone compete?

This shit is literally the edgiest comic ever made, isn't it?

That would be pretty hot if it wasn't for the sewer.

The physical copies were printed on razor blades and bound with barbed wire. Only one print was ever produced before it goes off and shoots up a school with a gun that shoots AIDS needles

and yet the bottom panels still turn me on....wtf has Sup Forums done to me?

Look up zombie hentai.

The only crossed thing I have read is that one about the nerds locked in a comic shop with a creator they rape daily or some shit.

That one.

I also want a source to this.

>He's right
not him but you should kill yourself

>Death of Prince Harry
>the Crossed guy stuck getting high every day
>Fireman getting cucked by life
That issue was delightfully nihilistic, I loved this series when it was good.

Why don't you two have sex with each other and solve both of your problems?

Prince Harry was too good for this world.

Also
>stand to

How about you cum on my balls?

We had it on Storytime of Pain a couple months ago. It's as bad as it sounds.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96250732

Not even the edgiest part of that run

How about I cum IN your balls so when you cum you shoot out my cum instead of yours. Or our cums mix together creating a super potent sperm that you force a girl to take into her vagina and have a monster baby from?

Is that Harley Quinn?

Its a 12 year old girl thats obsessed with getting creampied, not even joking

Proof?

So its appealing to rapists and murderers right?
Fucking idiot.

I'd share a beer with a murderer before I do a child rapist.

Could you recommend some of the better issues?
I got a soft spot for edgy shit when done right, but even I know the layer books fucking suck.

I got vol 0 and 1 and I don't know what is decent after that.

Wish You Were Here
American Quitters
Crosses Conquers All

>Crossed?
>What moment stayed with you?

I got a question. Where the fuck you think you are??

Crossed Badlands issues 1-3 is a pretty good intro to the series I think.

Never read it, can someone tell me most sexually depraved moment from it?

That's not the point you autist.
What he was saying is if they are trying to go full edge, then don't pull any punches. They have scenes of kids being gunned down, a daughter being raped by her father,and tons and tons of crossed defiling everything, so how would a kid getting brutalized be too far?
It's all reprehensible acts for the sake of shock value, so if you are gonna go full edge,then do it and don't pussy foot around it.

Alright I'll check that out, thanks.

Too many to count.
The original series is actually pretty good and a really impactful moral story.

t. Pedophile

This list is pretty good.
Essentials, in order of quality/importance:
1. Crossed
2. Crossed: Wish You Were Here (free webcomic)
3. Crossed: Badlands issues 1-3
Enjoy the ride

You know not picking up social cues is a sign of autism right?

Read reaaal slow so you understand it.
None of the acts in the book are for pleasure, it is for shock value. Horror novels aren't marketed to serial killers.
Lolita isnt a Fucking story about a pedophile living the dream, it's to show how fucked up he is and the destruction his obsession causes.

You can use a horrible act or person as a set price to get a message across to tell a story, it's not to relate but to relay.

Get that through your Fucking head.

Jeez, user, why don't you just go out and have some sex?

Yeah, with children.

This post isnt about killing children.

But they killed children.

Goddamn that part was idiotic. I really wish Cross never came into being.

>idiotic
Explain your reasoning

Too bad for you. They cum into beings all the time.

>kids that are basically cannibal tier
>hope of being rehabilitated

It was a mercy kill at that point to save their souls. Perfectly fine.

Reminder that Rover Red Charlie is just Crossed but with dogs and thus better

Is that Akira Yoshida?

Shit boy detected.

How about instead of shitty edgy crossed, how about comic book moments that stuck with you?

When your mom sucked my balls and I read Crossed afterwards

The Unfunnies was way edgier.

You could always start your own thread instead of trying to hijack threads of things that make your poopyhole sore.

We're the very best at being bad guys!
youtu.be/w1FgpBxXho4

Horsecock.

but they dont have the cross on their faces

Well we'll just have to make it across won't we?

>Drinking this much bleach
Always wondered what the side effects where.

t. Pedophile

Is this just a better TWD?

Jackson death

It's the best Crossed story for the simple fact that it's long enough to actually let the characters be developed and go through their own little arcs and it's also basically the only Crossed story that doesn't have a completely fucking edgy ass nihilistic ending where everyone dies horrible deaths or does horrible things to their loved ones to survive.

>you're a good dog cosmo

at that point i was sold on family values

it had reached an apex I haven't seen yet in ridiculous horror

Is Crossed a comedy?

That is the point of crossed, to be shocking and mindlessly gory, goddamn its like saying best gore is edgy

edgy lost its meaning

Looks more like Hit Girl.

Avatar has single handedly made me into a follower of Frederic Wertham. This abomination should be wiped from the face of the Earth.

My man

>That is the point of crossed, to be shocking and mindlessly gory
>edgy lost its meaning
That is literally the meaning of edgy in that context, something being violent and vulgar for shock value with no actual substance to it.

...yep. that's enough Sup Forums for tonight