Just a friendly reminder that this is the best Superboy, and also the best Yellow Lantern in one

Just a friendly reminder that this is the best Superboy, and also the best Yellow Lantern in one.

Did he even have a ring?

Has he even shown up since jobbing to the titans?

posting the best of SBP

>IT'S PRIME TIME

I love it whenever Prime comes around.

There's always a huge crowd of people and around half of them only showed up to get killed.

>jobbing
Afair he was losing his powers, similar to thanos and his illness

Reminder that every time you see someone praising Superboy Prime or saying he should be brought back, that's Superboy Prime himself trying to come back.

that wasn't stated anywhere

he just appeared back in the main DCU with no explanation, and then teamed up with some random chucklefucks to take on the titans despite having taken on all of the titans + JSA + JLA beforehand solo

He was my favorite part of the Sinestro Corps War

Alexandor jr stated at Blackest night that so much travels beetwen dimensions weakened him and that was a long time after his last travel so it was a permanent state.

So any chance he’s gonna get Rebirthed?

Holy fuck, so Prime ripped off both of that dude’s arms. Has this Risk/Cody guy shown up in Rebirth continuity?

Remember when we used to think that Mr Oz was Prime?

We going on, what, 6 or so years without Prime? Truly the greatest tragedy.

Superman mentioned that he was expecting Prime and Monarch to eventually show up again so probably.

I thought Morrison was going to use him somewhere, but I've been hearing rumors of Prime's return forever

wonder what he would think of the reboots

The tease for him is real. Think we had, what, 2 or 3 fake outs so far?

>Threeboot legion promises to watch over Prime and contain him should his powers ever return
>during Blackest Night all we see is them standing around like a bunch of morons wondering what's going on

Useless pricks. worst legion

Does this count? DC clearly wanted to trick everyone

Remember when we thought that Mr. Mxy as the fake Clark was Prime?

Superman likes saying that doesn't he

When did he say this? Was this Rebirth continuity?

I totally believed.
It just made too much SENSE

I'm still buttblasted, fuck you DC

What do you think about the current Superboy, Clark? And when we will see you again?

You guys notice that Prime has never been drawn with a Sinestro Corps Ring? Or is never seen using constructs? It's almost as if he never got one.

To be fair it would be a waste of time for him to use it isntead of simply punching stuff

That's the biggest tease of them all. I thought it was a shoe in at that point. I'm so annoyed about that fake out.