“Ahh, Perry the Platypus. I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve turned myself into a pickle. Well...

“Ahh, Perry the Platypus. I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve turned myself into a pickle. Well, aside from being an excuse to trap you in a giant pickle jar, it all started long ago... When I was little, my favorite Drusselstenian pickle parlor was shut down, and replaced with a ridiculous “salad bar”. All they had was cucumbers which are just pickles that haven’t become pickles yet; that’s like eating grapes instead of raisins! I mean, seriously, some people just have ZERO taste! Now, my original plan was to use my pickle-inator to turn aaall the worlds cucumbers into perfectly produced pickles, and then if that worked out, I’d move on to the raisin thing. Buuut, as you can see, it didn’t exactly turn out as planned... However! I’ve already concocted a NEW evil scheme, with my OTHER latest invention, the meme-inator! With it, I will flood every social media platform with lazy, unoriginal jokes, all centered around my new, vinegar-soaked form! I’M PICKLE DOOOOF!”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arknu9qqEv0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8_6Gc8K_h8
youtube.com/watch?v=zxrFSh10qgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great post

Doof and Perry are the only part of the show worth watching

High Quality Thread

>implying
Also, the songs are pretty good.

>Read all of it in his voice
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Doofenshmirtz BASEMENT

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated... exceptitsnotreallyacorporationsincecorporationshaventbeeninventedyetsoitsmoreofaguildoratradesmenassociation!

Those jingles are always gold

>Doofenschmirtz Salty Pi~ickles!

>Perry inevitably gets hit by the same ray
>"Ahhh now you're in for it, Perry the Picklepus! Hey why did people used to call grumpy people "pickle puss" anyway? Like is that "puss" as in "face"? Why is your face your puss? For that matter, why is your head your bean, your nut, your coconut, uhh.... I'm just rambling now. Hey howcome I have more nobblies than you?"

MOM, PHINEAS & FERB ARE FARMING CUCUMBERS!

DOOFENSHMIRTZ NOW IS A PIIIICKLE

How can you be so wrong? Every aspect of the show is good.

DOOFENSHMIRTZ'S EVIL IGLOO ON A MOUNTAINTOP...eh?

I even sang it aloud to make sure it would sound right. Fuck you it's perfect.

DOOFENSHMIRTZ FUCKS WITH ANOOOON'S HEAAAAAD

Great thread

But I don’t want to fuck either of them.

BEHOLD THE SHITPOSTINATOR! Able to turn any quality post into a shitpost.

>this show was so campy and comfy
>milo doesnt get any fucking attention even though its pretty good

it HURTS

youtube.com/watch?v=Arknu9qqEv0

I wish more people knew about these

I only watched the original for the Perry and Doof segments and Mile doesn’t really have anything comparable to that.

>we will never get Perry and Doof again

what about the crossover?

Million times better then the Pickle Rick episode.

Wouldn't it be more fitting for him to say "Curse you, traumatic childhood!"?

OH MY GOD! I NEED IT.

Read it in his voice.

Pretty good.

>Ahhh now you're in for it, Perry the Picklepus!

I can't believe Milo is fucking dead.

Maybe it's because Doofensmitz is more like a character instead of the authour's self insert. Or maybe it's because Rick's not that funny these days.

Is there a platypus controlling you?"

(((DOOFENSHMIRTZ))) SHILLS HIS PROGRESSIVISMMMMMMMM

Go to bed Red Skull.

I wish movies still had lots of previews. Not it's like 25% previews and the rest is ads for random shit.

What about the time travelers?

DOOFENSHMIRTZ POSTED NOW CHECK HIS DOUBLEEEEEEEEEES

CURSE YOU PERRY THE SINGLESPUS

10/10 It's okay - IGN

>being this wrong

Then there's a musical number about Doofensmirtz being a pickle

>I wish I was at AIM HQ playing video games
>This crossover is a pathetic attempt at synergy
>My butt-jet hurts
>I'm hungry

With dancers dressed as pickles.

Yes, Heinz, that's a real pickle.

Waifuism is a disease almost as revolting as shipperitis

>implying that's relevant for the topic
I enjoyed pretty much everything about the show, not just Doof/Perry. Heck, I even liked Irwin once I got used to him.

I can only think of 2 episodes I disliked in the first 3.5 seasons. After that it went downhill fast and became complete hit or miss. Disney sitting on the last season for 4 fucking years

4 fucking years didn't help either*
Excuse me while I sudoku.

Beautiful.

This made my day, thanks for the reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8_6Gc8K_h8

This one would become a "baww" comic so easily, instead, it's a Simpsons joke.

Very good.

10/10 post user

May all the scantily clab slutty virgins swamp you for the rest of your life

>Aaaaafter Hooooours~
Lost it

now THIS is a good pickle post

What a wonderful time to be alive and on Sup Forums

I don't know why but my all time favorite joke from this show was when doof told the story of his parents not even showing up for his birth.

The back stories were actually the best part of the show.

>Basically, my parents disowned me, and I was being raised by ocelots.

Malifishmirtz Evil Incorporated BUT NOT REALLY A CORPORATION BECAUSE CORPORATIONS HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED YET SO IT'S MORE LIKE A GUILD OR A TRADESMAN ASSOCIATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Did they teach him how to quadruple-cross everybody he meets and sling revolvers around?

That got me too.

Why is Phineas & Ferb so feel good, clever, and funny?

Why don’t I watch it more?

The really good moments are overshadowed by turd moments

This is a very lame post, and by lame I mean very good!

Holy crap!

It's my favorite too, I was rolling so hard. Whenever someone asks about him I tell them about the scene.

It's incredible that disney managed to star a actual nazi in a children show and retain the core of his personality.

Why doesn't he have eyebrows in the first two panels?

Ah, what a terrible post, and by terrible of course I mean, COMPLETELY RIBLE!

lol

Bless you, tripfag.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________this

Vanessa had a ton of character development, which was largely and sadly pissed away in the last special.

Candace, though, is just a great comedy character and is pretty much the main character after about halfway through the first season.

>the ocelots were an improvement

>Doofernshmirtz Quality Bratwurst
MY SIDES

>Catch a clip of the P&F as I'm flipping channels
>Perry destroy's Doof's laser machine
>Doof laughs as he brings out a second one
>blows it up himself
>"there, now we're even"

Cant remember the last time I laughed that hard at a cartoon, someone please give me the episode so I can rewatch this scene

Good thing they're 50% of the show then.

>Vanessa had a ton of character development, which was largely and sadly pissed away in the last special.
What development? For the most part, Vanessa remained firmly stuck in her indifferent "Whatever, don't care" attitude and occasionally showed that she did love her dad for all his incompetence.

>The face on the poster changes

And to think, this is all coming out of his ex-wife's wallet.

This really is a good post

>Doofenshmirtz's ex-wife's sports sedan

>DOOFENSHMIRTZ HOLDING A BUUUCKET!

I like to think she patented a bunch of his inventions while they were married; he gets money off that one device because she screwed up the filing.

>Doofenshmirtz' BASEMENT

I would watch a spinoff of just Doof and Perry

I remember seeing part of a series on youtube or one of its temporary competitors at the time in 2007 where some guy edited every episode down to be just Perry & Doof.

>Cat-Mayn!
>CATMAYN
>I am down on dis taybu!
>Ha HA! YEAH! I DUN TUWNED MYSEWF INTO A PICKO
>I assume you awe askin yo sewf about what my pwan of acshown is
>Weww, wet me pweface dis by sayin how BWIWWIANT a pwan I have concocted wif my bwain!
>You see, I pwan on bein sewved to my hated enemenemenisesemes, da BAWD GEWAWD, whewe he shaww eat me and da tiny knife I have impwanted in my picko skin, causin' him to die on his own bwood!
>Now, fo dis pwan to wowk, I need you to dewiva me to Gewawd's bawd head, an--
>Ey
>C-Cat-mayn
>CAT-MAYN WHEWE YOU GOIN
>I AM YO WOWD AND MASTEW
>DAS WIGHT I AM PUWWING WANK ON YOU
>NOW I COMMAND YOU TO ENACT MY VENGEANCE, YOU NICOPOPPIN
>INCOMPOPIPPANCE
>NAN
>YOU BIG FAT CAT BITCH

I'm sorry, but I could only read the text with Napoleon Brie's voice.

>"SEARCHIN' FOR BOOKS AT MY DAAAD'S PLACE!"
>"Why are you singing that?"
>"Eh, it's just something we do."

Well that's just terrifying. Thank you for alerting me to this.

mfw this entire fucking thread

To be fair. Doofensmirtz has a much better backstory than any of the other characters. I actually feel bad for him

this whole show is just people suffering against an unfair world.

>Candace always gets shitted on by her mom.

>Doofs family simply hated him for being born

>PandF are perfect gods who can do no wrong and never get into trouble, because apparently, in the simply impossible case it happens, the world might END!

>Perry the platypus always screw over Doof's already horrendous hell of a life, even when he is doing jackshit!

i mean, seriously? screwing his Date? thats not cool man!

Does the leader of Perrys secret organization have some grudge against him? is he some familiar of his?

Thanks for making me smile.

it's also funny Phineas and Ferb manage to do more justice to Star Wars than the Sequel trilogy so far.

Not to mention actually showed somewhat sympathetic Imperials and the rebels being truly heroic by saving their enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxrFSh10qgY