Scalie Schoolie 124

Scalie Schoolie update. I hope you like Alice

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=grieve-tan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny robot? Funny robot!

>I hope you like Alice
Guess I'll find out. She hasn't gone all kamen rider yet.

Alice's ample alligator assets are always appreciated, user.

Wacky webcomic robots are rarely a god idea.

>alligator in the sewer

Why you gotta be so racist, shen?

Name one bad robot.

I'M LOOKIN FOR TURTLES WHERE THEY AT

ultron, skyneet, astroboy

Do they count as "sweater puppies" if it's a dress that is basically just a sleeveless sweater?

You clearly don't know me.

>shark teeth
>and braces

Beats fox scientist and weeb dinosaur scientist.

I see you are a man of refinement and taste as well, my nigga

the ones in that questionable content comic, that webcomic that doesn't have cute colorful reptile girls in it

Is it her time???

>cares enough about Belinda to worry that a robot is replacing her

Okay, she is clearly too pure for this world. NO ONE can care that much about Belinda.

One of these days, he'll make a pun that'll get him killed

hopefully not, rider belts tend to kill girls who try to wear them

The more I think about that, the funnier it gets.

No_

H.E.L.P.E.R.?

I like Alice. What happens to people who don't like Alice?

Yeah, the new art style mixed with the already horrid writing and shitty schedule makes this pretty much unreadable now. I’m giving up on shen, and rightfully so.

I see our lizard ladies guy is leaving the "smurf eyes" for comedy effect..nice, I acceptt this change.

Hazzardous pun material manipulation is a dangerous task, user...but someone has to do it.

>Violet and Alice interacting
I'm loving this extended apology for Namek Beach.

I think the power of the pun would keep her Rider powers from killing her. It's kind of like Deadpool and his cancer constantly fighting with his healing factor.

They don't exist.

>GOALEM

YOULITTLESUNNABAH-!!!-!!

The new art style reminds me of Penny Arcade's move towards "expressiveness", which is probably a bad thing.

I've been reading this lately.
How do you call this kind of humor? (pic related)

It's like *every* character is constantly quoting TV Tropes or something

Really bad humor.

Claptrap from Borderlands
The one from Treasure Planet

>implying the smurf eyes are a recent trend

>You'll never chase Violet inside your local abandoned windmill with your fellow angry mob friends

...life is suffering.

This is the same type of humor one would get from watching a classic Spongebob episode.

Sup Forums defends terrible webcomics like this only because they're scalie faggots that want to fuck all the characters

I think they only count as sweater puppies if they bulge out of a sweater that's cut close to the chest, making something sexy out of something unsexy. Alice's sweater is clearly loosely cut to fit her back-pain-inducing baps, so she's just wearing a sexy sweater.

It doesn't help that the new style makes Alice look like an actual girl, instead of a hot science teacher.

I'd watch it.

i prefered the hot science teacher look

So we're going back to the adventures of Violet? Not bad at all. I hope we see an arc focusing another girl's day soon.

*Puts a crowbar between Alice's eyes and pries them as far apart as they used to be*

I miss her labcoat

post cute lizard girls

yikes

begone thot

the fuck is this garbage

hey that's pretty good

Finally some more Alice.
And it being combined with Violet in her new outfit is a bonus.

These threads are for the Scalie Schoolie webcomic. It's for neither random reptile girls nor a sfw version of /scaly/.

Why is she so perfect

she's mine sorry

>smart
>goofy hair
>unfailingly shifty
>sharp eyes
>thicc thighs

I'll fight you.

Parker! I want pictures, pictures of scalies!

I'd give her love, and a good hard hugging

just judge it more like your friend is showing you something he wrote rather than a professional thing.

and it's really to define the characters more than to be the funniest thing ever. the characters are the draw.

I like Parker's design, aside form her legs. Is she intentionally less humanized so that she is less relatable and more sinister?

If she is, we're not supposed to like the Grizz, either. I think the wide lizard legs are put on the more lizard-like girls for the sake of variety.

You're nuts, digitigrade legs are neato. Though you may be right about its effects on her posture to emphasize her shifty-ness.

Grizzelda doesn't hunch over as much though, she's just a shorty.

Also I never noticed that her skirt is actually part of her body. Is that lewd?

>I never noticed that her skirt is actually part of her body.
It's not. Just part of her school girl uniform.

Nice digits.

I wanna carry her across.

>You will never have your thrusts cushioned by Sally's jumbo butt as she sarcastically evaluates your performance

I prefer Lilac

>short thicc energetic angry girls
>but this one's also a mom of another great girl, and is about as big as a boot

I don't. I get that she's played entirely for comedy, but I can't like parents that live vicariously through their children.

Well, she needs someone to test the torture bots on

Would you give Belinda a job if she lost hers, and what job would you give her

Youtuber

Secretary. She'd be so excited that someone entrusted her as a good face of the company that she'd excel in her work. People will still hate her, but they'll do it quietly, behind her oblivious chubby smiling face, giving the rest of the staff some common ground in hating thicc lizard.

I want to be cuddlebuddies with Belinda

Maid.

She'd leave your house dirtier than when you started

why are these massively furry threads even allowed, you guys belong in the /trash/

Grizzelda is cute!

CUTE!

Should I read this if I'm not too interested in waifus? I just think the art style is really cute.

I like it for the writing as well as the waifus. The humor has a blunt, laid-back sort of quality to it that you can acquire a taste for

Got a hunch that this’ll be be a ‘Violet walks around school and scared everything away’ arc, so Alice out in the street might be all of it. But maybe I’m wrong, and Violet will pick a few other main characters up along the way

begone thot

Be nice to BEN

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=grieve-tan
welcome to the patrician's club

G.L.a.D.o.S

literally has scalie on its name, you really cant make this shit up.

You said furry

furry and scalie are pretty much the same

see, that's exactly what a thot would say

Boxbot

even if i am thot i am still on the right, a thread dedicated to furry(scalie) waifus should be deleted on sight

Quit responding and just report him

It's a comic bud.

It's a comic and therefore falls within the jurisdiction of this board