Drumpf wovs to deport over 3 million immigrants

So, apparently fascist Drumpf is going to deport over three million legal immigrants... And you made fun of us for saying he is the next Hitler.

This is your fault, Drumpfkins. Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/13/ryan-border-security-focus-not-mass-deportations/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>legal
uh

Do you see "illegal" anywhere? Me neither. Fuck off Drumpftard.

He's deporting them, not fucking killing them.

What part of ILLEGAL don't you euroniggers understand?!

Go to bed, Sweden, you're drunk.

NO IMMIGRANT IS ILLEGAL YOU SHITLORD!!! They are just undocumented

si basicaly he won popular vote then.

Barack obama deported over 5 million

This crazy madman is going to ruin the US for us liberals. Finland, you have to help! You should agree to take in any American refugee so that all of us liberals and undocumented immigrants can move there.

3rd world people turn your beautiful country into a 3rd world shithole. Deporting them is the best thing you can do for your people.

Don't believe me? Just look at south africa as an example, or rhodesia.

>legal
your ideology doesn't match reality. Time to get a new one consistent with the facts.

so 3 millions is his goal in 4 years? Those shitshow news outlets keep distorting Trump's promises so much that it's hard to believe any of them.

Nowhere does it say they are "illegal" immigrants (whatever that is supposed to mean).

He is planning on deporting over THREE MILLION immigrants (probably all Muslim and Black immigrants based on his pre-election statements). There is no way to justify this kind of bigotry and fascism, not even you Drumpftards can spin this in a positive way.

>illegal
>not incendiary to our Hispanic population
Pick one and only one Drumpfkin.

>legal

Do you know what Trump actually said or not?

Do you have the quote?

Many Hispanics object to illegal immigration.

We will just send a few million of the criminals to you, and you can tell them sorry. I'm sure you'd love 3 million (more) rapists and drug dealers in your country

>deporting Muslims
Where is the bad part again?

cbsnews.com/news/president-elect-trump-says-how-many-immigrants-hell-deport/

>he said in an interview airing Sunday that he plans to immediately deport approximately two to three million undocumented immigrants.
>two to three million undocumented immigrants.
>undocumented
>un
>do
>cu
>men
>ted

pls gtfo finncuck

Nigger where do you see legal?

Hahaha faggot

Tapa ittes

Eurofags and libtards, READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE. Instead of being functionally autistic.

Why do you think we supported him in the first place?

So, if you lose your passport you immediately become an """illegal""" citizen that can just be deported like that? I guess it's standard procedure in fascist countries but in the developed and civilized world such action would be deemed a violation of human rights.

>And that's a bad thing?

>Drumph going back on his vow to deport immigrants. How does it feel like to be betrayed.
>Drumph is going to deport millions of illegals. He's literally Hitler.
Make up you mind CTR, get your narrative straight.

its a start

Are you actually an "immigrant" if you're effectively just squatting in a nation that you aren't a citizen or even legally residing within?

Asking for an actual definition since I studied computer science not political science, but I think "migrant" is correct, not immigrant.

bait

3 is to few! should be 10!
wtf i hate trump now!

No human is illegal, which means they are all legal!

This

he wants to deport the criminals whats your fucking problem.

So, you got a problem with that you fucking mongol?

How stuoud are you? Kill yourself.

Wtf I hate immigrants now

Your shilling is obvious.

Uh huh. Your history says otherwise. Being on our soil without proper authorization is called trespassing and is illegal. This is just on a national scale.

Illegal and Unwanted.

Say it with me, slowly.

>3 million immigrants
>illegal inmigrants with criminal records doesn't fit our agenda and 140 characters in our tweet either.

fuck you media.

spurdo plz

>AFP: "up to 3 mil"
>Trump: "2-3 mil"
>OP: "over 3 mil"

Weak shilling my dude

Remember Obama deported 2.5 mil

Severe kek'd

How is that migrant problem over there?

Where do I sign up to kick in doors?

You fucking libcunts just don't know when to stop being retarded.

undocumented is not ilegal.

>faggotry detected

Will msm ever report on obama's deportation numbers?

Wrong Ahmed.

God bless Trump.

This is what's i want to see.

I'm tired of shit eating illegals causing crime on my streets, incapable of speaking English yet using all forms of American welfare and claiming la rasa and reconquista of USA.

They truly and utterly deserve this.

mass shooting everywhere

im truly looking forward to it

If you think "deportation" means cramming thousands of naked spics into trains like sardines, you're a fucking idiot.

>killing 12 million jews
>a bad thing

>Trump
>"I want to deport 3 million illegal immigrants who are incarcerated and overflowing our justice system"
>Mexican News
>"TRUMP IS GOING TO GO HOUSE TO HOUSE AND RAID ALL LATINO HOMES"

wew lad

Lol u mad?

Why do you think immigrants are criminals? Do you also think all the Jews are criminals?

Call me when he starts gassing immigrants. Here in Europe we deport them and we are commie cucks.

That man just might save this republic.

You do know the government has your birth records and shit.

I hope you are just trolling.

If you aren't remove yourself from the genepool.

Lol, do we the infrastructure to even do this? How much will this cost?

>Do you also think all the Jews are criminals?
wew you must be new here.

YES!

>So, if you lose your passport you immediately become an """illegal""" citizen that can just be deported like that?
Terrible b8 but
There are other ways besides a passport to prove youre an American citizen (birth certificate, social security number, etc.)

who killed 12million jews?

Good. Hopefuly they are murdered before trying to make an attempt to come here

>only 3 mil
triggered

>Making up bullshit so hard
Calm down retard

"Undocumented" is just a code word for "illegal". It doesn't change the fact that they broke the law to get here.
Using the same retarded language obfuscation a drug dealer is just an "undocumented pharmacist" and a rape victim is just and "undocumented sex worker"

It doesn't say legal either, you dipshit.

The sanctuary cities are deleting there illegal records, not giving them to the feds.

They will be ass fucked without grease until they get their shit together.

Good luck on your next election americans, without those mexicans voting for almost literally satan.

>muh popular vote

no it was

>muh mexican vote

I don't understand- liberals do this all the time- by 'this' I mean saying 'oh he's gonna do X' assuming that everyone else shares their opinion that X is bad, and they're just confused, assuming that you just are too stupid to even know that he promised to do X.

"Drumpf is really going to deport the mexicans! Hope you're fucking happy, this is your fault."

Oh no?

I Did

sage
please stop

Jätkä on tyhmempi kuin vasemman jalan saapas. Poista ittes internetistä vammanen.

Only 3 million?

Trump needs to step up and get moving on the rest of them

Can somebody explain me, what's wrong with kicking out people who deliberately violated country's laws? To think about it, returning them home is quite merciful, they can be put in jail for their crime and made work before being deported.

Sorry finncuck, but even austrias most leftist newspaper states, that they are illegal.

>people breaking the law shouldn't be punished for breaking the law

why is a Finn goncern fagging?

>Why do you think immigrants are criminals?
Because they are you dumb shit read this

Wasn't it nice of Obama to make an illegal alien registry with his executive order. Now we know who and where they are.

First of all, SAGE thread

Second, you said legal immigrants, so you're a fucking liar.
Third, I wish he would.

SAGE

>wovs

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/13/ryan-border-security-focus-not-mass-deportations/#disqus_thread

Check this one out, it seems like Ryan has been in Trump's ear from the getgo. Now I'm fairly certain Trump knows Ryan is the face of the cucks, and he must be drained from the swamp.

When it comes to illegals, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK. Trump has been saying it in his elections from day 1 and I don't think some soccer-coach stay at home dad RINO is going to change that message. I WANT to see these deportations happen. Look at Russia, they have unity between statesman BECAUSE of strong immigration/border laws. These deportations, I think, are going to happen because, unlike firearms, there is no grandfather clause, just because someone is on the right side of the wall when it gets built doesn't mean they get to stay, and the ones on the wrong side have to go through the process of becoming legal. Ryan acts like anyone who is on our side of the wall once it's built gets amnesty.

TRUMP PENCE BUILD THE FENCE

>5 posts by this ID

You're getting better at this Finngolia
3/10

sage

You're more than welcome to take them in to continue your virtue signalling, Finland. What's that? You don't want them either? Then STFU.

>deport over three million illegal immigrants.

Fixed

Wew Lad! Keeping a campaign pledge. Whadyaknow.

Illegals who are arrested will be deported after they face the courts. I fail to see how it's not going to happen, because it's happened in the past.

not enough, get rid of more niggers

you guys gonna rape some of their women before you send them off?

>This is your fault

Jesus, if he deports all the blacks and spics America would be the best country in the world.

>three million legal immigrants
three million illegal immigrants

Only cucks whine about deportations of illegal immigrants.