Obscure X-Men Universe

post your fa ourite obscure X-Men, villains, supporting characters, or other mutants. Preferably before 2010

At one time there was a mutant virus that was a drug. I don't know where it went from there but I was hoping it meant something cool.

lucifer is why xavier is crippled

metoxo the lava man is the most obscure x-character of all time

Killspree or Killjoy (whichever it was) on the corner box of that package is a good obscure one too

Skin and Risque have already been posted so I'll go with option #3.

There was some cool stuff.

You're thinking of Divine. He's this microbial organism that's existed for countless ages, moving from host to host, infecting people and re-ordering their thought processes. For the past few decades it's existed in the body of a human named John Divine, who is responsible for the Weapon Plus program (weapon X, etc, meaning that he's the guy ultimately responsible for Wolverine, Deadpool, Fantomex, etc etc).

Being sort of a colony-mind, he can exist in multiple places and multiple bodies simultaneously, he was for a while putting himself in a drug called "Kick" which purported to briefly enhance mutant powers. Which it did, but it also allowed him an in-road into the body of any mutant who used it.

Are you thinking of Sublime?

I am, and I am embarrassed to have gotten that wrong.

astonishing was the best line up

they need to bring her back bros

Persuasion is a characrer that I felt hasn't been used to her fullest potential.

Hell, can you imagine the emotional baggage that comes from being a super rape baby, with your only ability to rape people's souls, and still trying to be a good guy?

I like that she's basically the leader of the fetish crew

Do they? She was around during the heyday of my adolescent interest in the series, and for the life of me I can't remember anything about her which made her especially interesting. What were here powers again? I remember her vaguely as being like a more destructive, less-nuanced version of Storm.

Yes they do. They can team her up with the X-Cutioner, Adam X, Holocaust and Shinobi Shaw

Man-Thing and the Midnight Sons are fucking great, I love the obscure horror supers including the Night Shift and the Howling Commandos of SHIELD. (The one with Orrgo and Teen Abomination)

Squadron Supreme was also pretty dank. The original, not the MAX one.

Also Cardiac.