SOROS WANTED BY RUSSIA? HAPPENING!?

archive.is/N6KGZ
>PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS … DEAD OR ALIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N6KGZ
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/17/vladimir-putin-to-george-soros-thank-god-we-kicked-you-out-of-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that a soros?
LETS GET IT

Is this being reported by the AP or Reuters?

One more libtard about to be killed.

If Trump had Soros hog tied with an apple in his mouth ready for Putin, what do you think Putin will give in return?
I would say Russia sells out Iran & Turkey

I might seriously defect to Russia, putting is that awesome. How are their gun laws?

He issued a warrant in 2014- is it a different one?

LOL

Soros btfo

this. ruskis plz answer

>archive.is/N6KGZ
The actual fucking issue was ordered around mid September, so why the fuck is America only waking up now is very unclear.

A lot of mainstream media are naming Soros since Trump's election.

MSM GETTING BTFOOOO THEY ARE GIVING SOROS UP HAHAHHA fuckin CUu. Ccccc kkkkkksssss

The gun laws are as cucked as they are anywhere else in Europe. Although it's probably easier to not get caught with an illegal weapon.

Wtf I love trumps timeline now.

Any word of a bounty?

Absoletley awful, also we have very funny self-defence laws, any kind of actual self defence might lead you to jail, unless you have wintess. Russia is police state, and Putin doesn't care much about his own people, the only hting he cares is foreign policy, stop your delusions.

>ARREST WARRANT
>DEAD OR ALIVE
>ARREST

I guess it would take a Putin to assassinate Soros.

>He's a jewboy
>on a goy horse he rides
>he's wanted
>dead or alive

I have an idea. We refrain from putting NATO troops all along Russia's borders, we let Russia secure the eastern part of Ukraine and its naval access to the Black Sea, then we see what happens.

Because not doing these things probably means nuclear war, and if we do these things then there's some theoretical chance that they start to focus on improving their country, I think most people should agree.

>liberals think 2016 was bad
can't wait for next year

hey look CTR can russ proxy
and I thought you cucks were only good at leaf, potato nigger, and mexicunts proxys

my record really did get corrected

This. 2016 The right rises. 2017. The right takes over. 2018. Peace is restored

wow it's fucking nothing
He's right you retard.

Get lost.

>you will never kidnap Soros and hand him to the Russian government for free

kek'd

>US Defence Watch

do you have a legit source for this?

wtf i love russia now

DEAD PLZ

>cant even draw a swastika right
you need to rotate it 90 degrees

Soros crashed ruble in past by speculating trends with help of newspapers, then everybody rushed to banks.

You're being ironic aren't you? Despots who run the country into the ground are fun to look at until you live under them

if true
this is the best timeline

No mercy.

how would you know. cuck?

stay low test nu-male
they got BBC waiting for ya in the CTR breakroom better get it before soros sucks it all down

This would be great, but most likely not true. I can't find any mention of this in any russian press. there's some in their yellow pages, but they all quote an american site. none of these are trustworthy.

BTFO and exposed for proxy shilling,
NOW YOU ARE ASSBLASTED LOL

you faggots are to easy to dominate

>All americans wondering what is the 13th month.

>if

>Le cis-male nationalistic edgelord president said something masculine in the current year
What's new? Falseflag

>13 months in a year

Well hopefully the 3 months in point happens and Ctr retirees and shills finally leave us a lone

fake

when you click through the 5-6 blog / spam sites and eventually get to the actual source it mentions nothing of the sort

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/17/vladimir-putin-to-george-soros-thank-god-we-kicked-you-out-of-russia/

>he actually gave the (((advertisers))) 6 klicks

lmao

My Russian friend seems to imply Russia is taking extreme measures to combat gay shit and general SJW faggotry

Any truth to this? That would tell me Putin cares about his people.

kill yourself

>5555
KEK has spoken!

It must be done.

We should start #extraditehim

I'm not surprised

The whole point of labeling Black Lives Matters as a terrorist group was because Russia knew there was big money going into it, and was very alarmed about why a rich person was funding domestic terrorism

For good reason, it could happen anywhere

>le ebin wrong side of history maymay

I can't believe I'm with Soros on this one. You can't blame speculators for your shitty economy, Russia can get fucked

>90 degrees
>not looking exactly the same
>(You)

FUG

IF IT WAS FUCKING REAL YOU WOULD TELL ME WHAT THE BOUNTY IS

SAGE

he is buddist, annon

such a pitty that one of the directors of that film is now a she

>t. Hochol
>Putin still at 81% favorability rating

Putin loves to BTFO arrogant fat-cat kikes.

Just look at what happened to Mikhail Khodorkovsky and Sergei Pugachev.

The guy might be shady as fuck but he understands the vagaries of power

nonono user
2018 is THE YEAR
WE WILL TAKE ALL SEATS AND CONTROLL THE CONSTITUTION
FIX CALIFORNIA
EXPLICITLY STATE THAT THE 2ND AMENDMENT CAN NOT BE TOUCHED EVEN BY STATE LAWS

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

>russian education
you mean 45?

actually π/2

Here's hoping Soros doesn't get a geiger counter for his tea

why does this look so familiar?

>Trump goes to Russia to meet Putin
>Comes down the steps from his airplane with secret service bringing a man cuffed and a bag on his head
>Putin ask who this man is
>Secret service removes bag and reveals it Soros
>Putin's face when

This is true, which is why I tell you guys to reject fascism. It may seem good on the surface when they're doing exactly what you want them to do, but they can turn on you on a dime. A fascist state isn't going to allow you guns.

Lets trade for snowden and become bffs with russia

>signed, oldfag

Yeah, because even back in 2004 during the heart of the Bush presidency, Sup Forums obviously loved niggers, femenists, mexicans, and other normigger shit, retard.

Signed, actual oldfag.

Just because there are a lot of white nationalists here, that doesn't mean that we're all fascists.

The naziboos are mostly just kids being edgy.

Fascism will never have a hold in this world again.

However, I believe that an entirely new social order, such as technocracy, would have a chance to work, if it were modified into a kind of capitalism 2.0 with elements of a resouce-based economy and managed by only the smartest people on earth who were sort of 'drafted' into several years of service as their social duty and contract.

>we... I mean "they" are gonna triggerings mutually assured destruction over being denied some light foreign policy objectives

Hahaha. +15 rubles for you, proxyfriend :^)

Wrong. Sup Forums supported Ron Paul and Romney. Plus, Trump has left a permanent mark on Sup Forums and Sup Forums just like Farage and Brexit.

Yes we knew this in July sometime.
Old news.

>muslilm
How hard is it to spell shit correctly?

That picture looks like it belongs on that horrible gallery of what Americans will look like in 100 years time.

I want to like Putin, but I suspect he might be part of the international ring of pedos.

yeah it's because of the time zone you know?

GET IN HERE

Why are you so upset? He sounds overly dramatic, but it's not like he's wrong, you can read Russian laws in English if you want to. Self-defense in Russia is a big gamble, you need to try to not hurt your attacker too much. In general, Russia has the same restrictive laws as any EU country - for example cars have horsepower taxes. It's because we look up to their living standards and misguidedly think their laws are good. But we're also poor.

Well done lad.

The rothscholds arw giving him up. Soros was just a deception anyway.

Omg kek