Where Did the 8 Million Go?

8,115,480 people decided not to show up for the election, even though we have more voters than in 2008.

Was it all just voter fraud? That's the only explanation I can think of for why the Dems lost 8 million voters, yet Republicans only gained about 500,000. Obama did deport a lot of illegals, and Trump made a big deal about voter fraud this election. Can anybody think of another reason why 8 million people vanished into thin air.

Votes are still being counted faggot

Obama lost 4.5 million between '08 and '12. ACORN was shut down in '09. Is that all just a cohencidence?

Project Veritas videos expose Creamer's plan to steal the midwest. Midwest votes Trump. Another cohencidence?

What the hell does that matter? Do you think there are 8 million uncounted votes? Thanks for the bump, faggot.

Blacks didn't turn out for Hillary. They just texted in their votes.

perhaps 9 millions voters decided they'd rather vote third party than vote for the big 2?

Maybe uncounted vote? more Third party votes? Cheating?

Idiots thought Clinton would win by a landslide because the media told them she would, so they didn't bother to vote.

Not including 3rd and 4th party?

Most likely because they didn't want either candidate.

Typhus outbreak and supply chain bombings.

Hillary sucks. Stay home is a viable option if you don't like the candidates.

This. A lot of African-Americans didn't vote this election cycle because they didn't trust Clinton at all.

>Do you think there are 8 million uncounted votes
Yes, retard. Probably more.

At least 2-3 million extra have gone to Gary and Jill compared to last election
4.3% compared to 1.35%

>2012 total votes 129, 085,410
>2016 counting not finished 127,413,592
Source Wikipedia

fema camps. they kill homeless people the same way they had been killing the homeless sent to skidrow in california. with poisoned food. its not water soluble so it builds in the system

also they broke the 4th wall and shit like typhoid spread among the concentration camps. americas german population grew and the irish vanished into thin air

Especially with many places reporting record turnout. We still won though.

nigger are you high?

Yes, 3rd parties did get about 3 million more votes than 2012. There is still about 5 million unaccounted for.

More Voter ID laws in more states in the past eight years make ballot stuffing difficult. Fortunately the left has California's illegals to push the MUH POPULAR VOTE meme to keep the drones rioting.

yes, but look at 2008 numbers. From '08 to '16, there is a huge drop off in voters when the voting pool should be getting bigger as time goes on. It doesn't make sense. Especially considering the levels of propaganda surrounding this election.

There were huge lines larger than I've ever seen for voting here in Michigan. I have a hard time believing a narrative that says we had less voters than prior elections

Please for the love of god someone tell me why they haven't counted them all yet?

Two shitty people got the nomination.

People stayed home rather than choosing whether the wanted runny crap or chunky crap to run the country.

A side note the last candidate Trump got more votes than was Kerry in 2004.

Trump was in charge of a movement ...a bowel movement.

It is good to see the Republicans are getting Trump used to the bit this early.

third party votes were at all time high this time dumbass

Low energy

Black people didn't turn up?

>Yes, 3rd parties did get about 3 million more votes than 2012. There is still about 5 million unaccounted for.

Because they didn't vote.

>Two shitty people got the nomination.
They sounds like south park philosophy to me. In other words, not an argument. The fact is, this was the mostly highly propagandized election ever and the electorate has always gotten larger as time goes on. Losing this many voters in 8 years can only be voter fraud. It's not like Obama and McCain were compelling candidates, so that argument doesn't really hold up.

There was always going to be low turnout. When both sides run highly negative campaigns and neither looks good, you get low turnout.

People turn out to vote FOR someone. Not to vote against someone. Half of HRC's votes were people voting FOR the first white president, while half of Trump's votes were FOR the anti-establishment candidate. The other half on both sides was the party base that votes every single year for their tribe and against the other side.

Still leaves 5 million voters unaccounted for with a larger population dumbass.

that could not possibly account for 8 million votes. All blacks are about 10% of population of 300 million. that's about 30 million. Let's say 2/3 of those are voting age: 20 million. So the number of blacks doubled to vote for Obama? I highly doubt that.

>Because they didn't vote.
Not an argument

You may not like the reason but there it is.

Don't underestimate the laziness of blacks.

well not all votes have been counted yet + Obama broke all records in 2008. look at voter turnout in 2004 and 2000 or even 2012

How retarded are you guys?

There is 4.3m uncounted votes in Californaia alone.

>Obama broke all records in 2008.
That's the entire point of my OP, user. Did Obama really break those records or did O'Keefe basically BTFO them with ACORN and Project Veritas.

Actually... the amount of people shwoing up to vote has being going down in the last years, except for the 2008 election.

Not even close to being true.