Is the best part of your movie

>is the best part of your movie

Villains usually are

Everyone is a villain in the movie, though

>make the Trey Parker character Randy Marsh

Well yeah, but he's the one who's the antagonist

Gru's brother turns him back into a villain, doesn't he?

After rewatching the trilogy again, I feel closely related to Gru. He was a constant disappointment in his mom's eyes no matter how hard he tries.

the only villains in the 3rd one are Balthazar Bratt and Dru, but Dru is not the villain or antagonist of the film, it's just his occupation
He doesn't actually, Gru lies to Dru and says that he's going to be a villain with him so that he can use him and his many resources to steal back the world's largest diamond from Bratt in hopes that returning it will get him and Lucy their old jobs back. The movie ends up ending with Dru stealing Gru's plane along with the minions and going off to commit more crimes. Gru and Lucy go after him to stop him but apparently Gru isn't upset by this at all since he thinks playing cat and mouse with his bro will be fun

Will there be a 4th movie?

I wouldn't be surprised, but the ending doesn't really require one or anything because Dru really doesn't have what it takes to be the main villain of a film. If they decide to make one they'll probably just put their arching aside to focus on whatever conflict they come up with.

fair enough

I know why you bumped the thread, user...

Came here to say this.

Hopefully not, third one was pretty mediocre already. A fourth one will most definitely shit the bed.

Probably, the Despicable Me franchise is still a money maker, so I can at least see one more film in its future.

Even if it is undeniably shit.

Minions 2.

who care post the nubile lusty little girls now

If they do a fourth chances are they'll bring the dad back up, have his death be faked and do something with that.

>be /d/eviant
>frequent bodysuit/kawamono threads
>unstoppable boner for males wearing female bodysuits
>watch this movie
>my dick when it turns out bratt was fucking disguised as lucy

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just won't ever be the child your parents deserve.

This statement goes both up and down.