So chapter five of this shit came out like two days ago...

So chapter five of this shit came out like two days ago, anyone who actually bought it feel like story timing so we can all hate it together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS3BI-nl_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7gK73uxsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I pirated it like a normal Sup Forums dweller.

I don't get how Lycanthropic Latina got triggered several times in the last issues about people kinda sounding like they're calling her dog names but people do it intentionally multiple times in this issue and she's over it.

Maybe the editor told the author it was a dumb idea.

>implying the writer of this shit would ever take any kind of criticism to hart
ok user

Sum fries mothafucka

My hatred for overweight coffee baristas with or without tattoos continues to intensify to an extraordinary level

>putting a cross on a vampire's drink
How uncivil.

>Started a whole shitstorm over an Irish guy saying "lassie"
>Suddenly okay with people making outright comments on her being a werewolf and even making jokes about it

Oh look it's only page 2 and she's already being a racist.

Trying to remember the early bits, but wasn't her deal wanting to be perceived as a Normal Ordinary Girl & not draw attention to her werewolf nature. Maybe she's come to terms and can go "yeah, I'm a werewolf" in public to complete the Subtle Metaphor of coming out?

I don't know, my overall takeaway is this would be a decent Boom Studios series if Boom Studios hadn't already done a "supernatural creatures running a restaurant" title.

She have said anything about wanting to be seen as "normal",she just likes to be triggered and make every one feel sorry for her.
Like this dirty little move her,making herself look like she's been "attacked" by her "mean" girlfriend right as Chet comes by.

>Maybe she's come to terms and can go "yeah, I'm a werewolf" in public to complete the Subtle Metaphor of coming out?
Only there was absolutely nothing that happened that would have gotten her over it, she just seems to be over it magically.

The only thing I can think of is she wasn't properly raised werewolf and doesn't know how to handle being one, or at one point she badly hurt someone and it gives her anxiety.

Or, she was a normal human and was bitten, since normal humans exist in this comic.

Or like another user said, an editor sat down with the writer and told them to tone it down.

Fox bro is completely wasted on this comic, in the hands of a competent writer he'd be an absolutely top-tier villain

Why is she shouting in spanish?

And That's all (x)he wrote

She's Latino

>Wrapping up three separate conflicts in a single page
So what the fuck do they plan to do for the sixth chapter now that the almost completely lack of conflict they had driving the plot is no longer an "almost?"

implies there's still gonna be tension with the girlfriend. The comic seems like a monster of the week thing.

>that shitty attempt at action
wew

Some Fan art and letters

If I was a more intrepid man, I would make them out from Catherine Olivarez and how this comic was a triumph only comparable to Marvel's America.

All I can hope for is that one of ya'll

youtube.com/watch?v=LS3BI-nl_w8

it

Fuck this comic,fuck the "romance",fuck the MC,fuck this non ending

>oh hi, mark
>hi doggy

Honestly it seems way less offensive than America. Yeah I wanna punch the MC but at least she doesn't walk around saying things like "holy menstruation" and the universe wasn't created by two giant space lesbians rubbing clams.

Final page

that's all there is,
here's some rage music

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7gK73uxsM

I thought this comic was aimed at teens, using fanart done by instagram artists feels like cheating.

When did the comic ever say that she wanted to be "normal"?!?!Fuck in this world "normal" is a minority that get's attacked by monsters all the time.

>tfw the fact that the eye/hair amalgamation will never have a spoken line makes her one of the best characters in the comic.

She has anxiety issues tied to her being a werewolf. Remove all the tumblr shit from the comic and I could see a monster wanting to become normal because they can't control themselves.

>Thin, attractive, blue eyed blonde haired white girl
I am honestly surprised

But it never comes off like she want's be normal or can't control herself. She just comes off like a baby that throws a fit when ever people aren't saying nice things to her or giving her dog treats.

Tumblrites can't write actual conflict or hardship, they desperately want to but it's simply too triggering for them to depict something that would genuinely have a negative impact on anyone's life, so they just do an extremely half assed version of it.
Like that one comic about interracial lesbians in the 1950's where a club gets a "no blacks allowed" policy, something that gets resolved immediately because in the very next page they just go to a "way cooler club"

Seems to me like a full on hate crime.

So we know she's Hispanic.

It's okay, she's probably queer.

>doe-assed centaur
/k/ is going to have a field day with this

There is an intolerable amount of crying in this comic where nothing much of consequence happens.

Welcome to the world of Kate Leth, notable for Hellcat and Comics Alliance

In what way?

All I know from this comic is that the creator wants to send Chaykins to Tolerance Camp because they don't like how he makes "triggering" stories despite being on the same side.

Also, isn't Monster Musume pretty much this but better?

MonMusu is slightly different in that while here magic has been integrated into society in MM the existence of monsters has only become recent and are only now trying to properly integrate them into human society, so most of the main conflict there is for the monster girls to try and not cause and international incident that'll set human/monster relationships back and get them deported as a result.

Still better then this hot garbage though.