THE REASON JOHN OLIVER IS SO QUIET IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GONNA REVOKE HIS VISA!

#DeportJohnOliver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzl8xjkgXCo
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/06/05/john-oliver-u-s-immigration-system-is-absolutely-hellish-and-terrifying/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs
youtube.com/watch?v=usJy-ByFCr8
dailynewsbin.com/opinion/settle-down-its-mathematically-impossible-for-donald-trump-to-win-the-presidency/23195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls no deport.

Bye bye

This would be funny as hell. Would anyone even care?

This would be the greatest start to the new "Current Year" that I could ask for.

Doesn't his show only come out every Sunday?

OUT OUT OUT

TAKE HIS COAT

Deporting the "Donald Drumpf" creator will be the second biggest Fuck you ever recorded in human history.

Or maybe his show airs only Sundays

You have to take him back. I don't care what you do with him.

Someone make a petition to deport him and Trevor Noah. That would be pretty funny.

I almost feel bad for the little cunt, he's been proven wrong about everything. Nah, fuck him.

>inb4 he just goes to Canada instead like every other celebrity said they were going to

We can send him to Canada

You can't deport a US citizen, faggot.

Why do Amerifats enjoy getting bullied by foreigners so much? If a foreigner (apart from irish who aren't exactly foreign anyway) came here and started taking the piss out of the UK, they'd be axed/turned into a pariah so fast.

Except he is actually a us citizen now. Because money....

fuck off, we're full

Naw, this little weasel went through the citizenship process LEGALLY and he's an official American. He even had an episode about it in his first season.

it's tonight his show right?

Yearly reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzl8xjkgXCo

underrated. Trump should send that Limey your way so you micks can knock his arse out

He is on a green card, he is not a citizen

That should be Trump's first fucking act in office.

Is there any way for a Yuropoor peon to watch today's episode of his faggot show live?

Jews and their white guilt.

If you notice all the bullying is directed towards white Americans.

You think they would put up with John Oliver talking about "why do they blacks steal so much?"

in the hall of the mountain king is a beautiful song

John... You're fired

good. fuck that smug, ugly cunt. i second this proposal.

based brit humor

NO!
NO!!
NOT MY CUSHY LATE NIGHT JOB TO TELL AMERICANS WHAT TO THINK!!!

DRUMPFFF! CURRENT YEAR!!! CURRENT YEAR!!!
DRUMPF!!!
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!

HE WILL BE DEPORTED BACK TO IRELAND, HIS TRUE HOME AND HOME OFF AL LIMEYS

PROBLEM SPUD SUCKER?

>makes fun of the "intolerant left"
>lets deport anyone who disagrees with me

WHEN ENGLAND SENDS ITS COMEDIANS, THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST
THEY'RE UNFUNNY
THEY'RE UNTALENTED
THEY'RE RAPISTS
AND NONE, I ASSUME A GOOD PEOPLE

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood.

Not a citizen, faggot.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/06/05/john-oliver-u-s-immigration-system-is-absolutely-hellish-and-terrifying/

I'd like to see Farage take into le ebin drumpf current year man

>John Oliver and Piers Morgan are both being sent back

do we have any reaction from the faggot at 1:19 (just after obama) ?

You know how presidents are allowed to pardon people. Trump should start a tradition of Presidents deporting a few people.

We're keeping Nigel

Well, foreign nationals really have no business lecturing citizens about our government. Teeth Mc2016 can fuck off the he'll out of our country and go back to Muslim island.

>I could go on and on and on

Me too

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! We don't want them!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't think if this has been posted, but it's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs

There is another video from when he had a small role on the Daily Show and he said the Cubs would never win the World Series.

>get Oliver back
>lose Nigel
How will you ever recover?

it just keeps getting better.

Boy is John Oliver so funny.
Like that joke about how a certain popular food tastes like a particalar animal's semen.
Or that other joke about how another food tastes like some different animal semen.
Where does he come up with all of these?

>Muslim island

Why would a leftie want to go back to a place with is 27%* whiter than the country he is in

*if you include Middle Easterners and North Africans as White. If you don't, 37%.

Some of his videos are really good, such as the one on the lottery and American education.

If you ignore the Hillary shilling, the channel's not that bad.

As much as I enjoyed seeing this cuck get BTFO, kt doesn't even seem like he uses his own twitter. They're all posts like "check out highlights from our latest show" probably made by an intern.

He could do the show from the departure lounge of the airport.

This might be the most satisfying thing we will ever get to witness.

>doesn't even seem like he uses his own twitter

He can't handle the banter, he had a shit stand-up bit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=usJy-ByFCr8

K

Morgan was kicked out a while ago

Kek! Really? Maybe he can teach beaners a thing or two about the legal process

Deport him to France with his muzzie inbreed pets.

As of his most recent interview with David Letterman (Jan '15), John Oliver is living in the United States as a permanent resident (i.e. on a "green card").

Nother episode tonight at seven, his first since the election. I cant fucking wait

dailynewsbin.com/opinion/settle-down-its-mathematically-impossible-for-donald-trump-to-win-the-presidency/23195/