CALIFAG THREAD

Did your county go red and tried to MAGA?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder CA was going to get rid of illegals but corrupt judges fucked it up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

>Kern County
Like I said last thread, you already know

We can redpill the other bits that didn't go blue, the rest has to go

>Stanislaus County
Don't know how we did it?

Orange County blue. Damn,

I'm in LA county fuck me.

Man...

remeber playing DRIVER as a kid thinking of San Francisco of the most american city on earth

how wrong i was...such abeauty of city but such retards of people...

I'm surprised trump supporters even bothered in CA. All they get out of it is just duty. You can't overcome 2 million illegal immigrant votes

Well if they bothered just a bit more, you could have BTFO'd Hillary in the popular vote too. And honestly, 3 million votes for Trump in Cali is quite a big thing.

I voted on everything else on the ballot, why leave the president section blank?
San Diego here, blue as fuck.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

state of Jefferson when?

Placer country here

Fuck yea we did

Soon

My county went 90% Hillary. Nuke is please

My county typically goes red, but not this time. I blame all the spics in Santa Ana.

Bay Area?

marin fag?

LA user here. Voted Trump. We all know how LA voted. Weird thing is with the popular vote, because I know A LOT of people who voted Green or Lib because no way Cali would go Red. Wonder how many more Trump would have gotten if we had known this would cause such an uproar.

I don't live in bako I'm out in the county

This was the year. Too bad this state has too many cuckservatives. Turnout was a record low and President Elect Trump lost less than previous Republican challengers. If Republicans showed up to the polls, the state had a chance to go Red. Instead, Republican turnout dropped as much as Democrat turnout, which is disgraceful. Be sure to cuck any never Trump douchbag you find.

They rigged it in every way they could. It's a shame. CA used to be a great state.

Orange County

It went red for Romney but blue for Trump for some reason. Fucking embarrassing.

It was blue. Like it should be, now and forever

Reminder you cannot post in this thread unless your state is at least 75% Mexican.

We didn't that's why he is down on popular votes.

People who voted for Romney should have their voting rights removed, same with Obama voters.

Most don't. It's actually a great argument AGAINST the electoral collage.

California has more Republicans then any other state. But many don't show up to vote because why bother?

the fucking university of chinese immigrants and santa ana +anaheim are fucking everything up for this county

Fucking this.
Huntington beach went red goddamnit. Fuck this county.

I am.

56%Trump
38%Clinton
Tulare Co. CA

Proud? Nah...

No. The Electoral College is there for good reason. It is a good argument that California should divide up its electoral votes by county or proportionately, as California is such a diverse state. Too bad Republicans didn't plan ahead.

I tried
>LA

Do you have water?

>Riverside County and & San Bernadino County not completely blue

When did the Inland Empire change?