Tfw I've finally fully lost interest in all superhero related media even though it has been such a huge part of my...

>tfw I've finally fully lost interest in all superhero related media even though it has been such a huge part of my creative imagination throughout my entire life up until this point

It's actually a sad feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/01/17/glenat-conan-comics-public-domain-europe/
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/21/glenat-conan-barbarian-series-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now you can read non cape comics.

It's okay. It's mostly related to (((them)))
Not a big loss. Your life will improve.

That's how I feel about Star Wars now. I just don't give a shit about any of the new stuff.

get over it.

Heh, that guy has a small dick!

Oh, and uh, same boat here. I want to cancel most of my stuff, but I'm too many issues in...

Yeah, after the Last Jedi, I realized I genuinely don't give a shit about Star Wars anymore. It's kind of freeing, but also sad.

I guess I'll always have Conan the Barbarian

Marvel got Conan back.

Welcome to adolescence my friend, now you enjoy some indie comics before diving into adulthood with euro comics.

no

Yes now they have two venerable franchises to ruin with mediocrity.

Fuck off euronigger, get raped by a muslim

By "they" I mean Disney

Don't worry; they won't do any non Disney licensed comics.

I haven't watched any of the new Star Wars films lately, I've heard what my friends said and watched some clips and I still can't believe it. I just don't fucking get it these days you have these big name corporations getting these IPs be it Disney, EA or fuckin whatever with this stuff.

All that money

All that power

And yet they proceed to just chase the lowest common denominator and the cheapest options possible for their products. I'm at a loss for words these days because it's getting so much worse. They hire the cheapest people, make their toys out of the cheapest materials, games are made at a fraction of their budget while all of it goes to advertising. They keep trying to play mind games and that's all it is now, it's just a matter of god damn psychology, it's driving me freakin crazy. None of them try anymore, nothing feels like it's been notable for the past 10 years. Did all the writers, artists, creators in general who were growing up in the 90s, all those kids did they just grow up to be fuckin nothing instead of getting into these places to try and change things?

Someone tell me what the god damn hell has happened and is going on!

it's called growing up user, it's no lie when adults tell you that the cartoons you watched are shit, and now it's happening to you

>tfw same
I've realised that modern superhero comics are nothing but rehashes of old stories and Michael Bay movies. Rebirth and ANAD have destroyed any hope I had in superhero comics. I mean I still read a few current ones like Deathstroke and Doom Patrol, and silver age Superman and Flash comics, but I don't have any hope in the companies to put out many such good books. I'll just wait until the next event where they cancel Deathstroke for another JL book and scrap the whole YA and Wildstorm imprint. I do read other creator owned stuff, indies, GNs and Euro comics, but it feels like I'm losing a part of my childhood.

It's just official fan fiction.

At least there's this

bleedingcool.com/2018/01/17/glenat-conan-comics-public-domain-europe/
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/21/glenat-conan-barbarian-series-2018/

From the guys behind those new Elric books

That hairline though.