TRUMP NEW INTERVIEW

Sup Forums why does he look and act so different now?

He demeanor seems to have changed and he seems much much softer...

WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z73H5urfx-c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=094sdYn1-Ns
youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
youtu.be/PJprbO1mbUs
youtu.be/rPOHYdMcwSo
youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has to prove he's presidential so leftists don't threaten a coup faggot

the full interview comes out today

youtube.com/watch?v=094sdYn1-Ns

They can threaten all they want. The system they all depend on is now against them and for Trump.

>still doesn't talk to cnn

They replaced him with a skinwalker.

All presidents are brainwashed by the occultist cult groups that have the real power in America.

Think that's a crazy assertion? If it was happening in SK it can happen to you.

pence ECT'd him

really fires some synapses

He's just being chill till he gets into office, right now he's going to be cool and temper things, but once he gets into office, no fucking breaks.

I can't wait to see this wall and to see a million butthurt kids cry as their illegal daddies are taken away.

and how do you know that ?

His bombastic persona was just a persona, you're seeing the real Trump now.

should trump have areason to hate israel?

He doesn't need to keep up a persona anymore. Plus now he has to appease the whole country, and not just 47% of the electorate.

This.

He's slowing down on the amphetamines now and you're seeing him return to how he acted before all the rallies.

He's much comfier now. Here are some of his older interviews.

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

youtu.be/PJprbO1mbUs

youtu.be/rPOHYdMcwSo

His loud-mouthed anti-establishment facade succeeded in getting him elected so he doesn't have to act anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to give of a calm demeanor since he's currently being protested for being literally Hitler the Antichrist who will eradicate anyone that isn't white. The more calm and collected he is the less people will jump on the protest bandwagon.

All candidates are kike puppets, but have you forgotten that Trump got up on stage in front of a huge crowd of Jews and said he knows they don't like him because he won't take their money?

>he's such an establishment insider that he had to donate 100k to get Hillary to show up at his wedding

What is Hillary thinking in this picture?

Ya, I don't think he believed in a lot of what he said. The guy has tweeted and said/implied things like Obama is an illegal muslim and that disease vaccines cause autism. I wouldn't think somebody as rich and old as he is actually believes in those kind of things.

According to Wikipedia, Trump has voiced support for things for like a single payer health care system and several other topics he changed opinion on before the election.

ill just leaf this here

This is what the left needs to understand. I don't want to see these protests spiraling out of control. Watching the carnage might feel good but we have Europe to sell now.

>WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM

His master jew told him to stop

He's said the same thing on trade for 30 years. Take your concern shilling somewhere else.

We're about to see the season finale of America.

If she didn't say those things the Jews would't allow him to be president

Is this some WestWorld shit? They cloning him now?

this. I think he is aware how angry the country is at him and it's also possible that Obama began telling him more of our place in the world. It's possibly a lot more dark and scary than we are aware and so that is why Trump is suddenly realizing "holy shit I have to be careful".

He got the new president briefing. We are the Beast, serve Satan's plan on this plane or die, etc. Just the standard Presidential briefing and welcome to the White House since Kennedy was replaced.

>baring your fangs on prey while it's agitated and focused on you

You strike when they're not looking.

>fence
I swear I'll go down there with a dump truck full of wet concrete and make it a wall if he tries to cuck us

Look at his old interviews. This is normal trump.

There doesn't need to be a wall the whole way, because certain areas act like natural fortifications

>@0:09
>audible "oh, shoot"
?????

>Universities taking in known illegal immigrants
>Reporters nonchalantly discussing things with illegal immigrants on TV
>Businesses admitting to hiring illegal immigrants

So is illegal immigration like the jaywalking of foreign policy now?

I said that I was going to take a break from the internet for a year after the election, why am I still here?

Can't stump.
youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE

He already knew about that stuff though
>their power is virtually unlimited
>the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited

I hate American tv and YouTube shit. It's always like 90% empty talk by people I give fuck all about and no content

i sure hope so!

lel. this is the lion asleep

youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo

At least stick around for the next four years.

The election is over.

Wasn't he just like this in his interview with Megyn Kelly? It's just his 1-on-1 interview persona

Wolf Blitzer is such a Jew.

I love how they try to make him look like a flipper, and then complain that he isn't meeting their libshit needs.

Too stressed out with the lying fucking MSM and the useful idiots on the left.

Time to focus on making as much money as I can and work hard making this country great again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes

“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

They are trying to get Trump to push hard so they can react and be victims and generate opposition. They want him to hurt them. It's their tactic in the instruction manual for psychopaths. What he needs to do is love them and love them hard whilst implementing his policies.

>that 'shit' at 9 seconds

He's a master manipulator. He was over-the-top during the election for the free exposure. He can chill and be himself now.

Immediately when he came out to give his speech I knew that Trump was dead and we were witnessing some kind of android or skinwalker. I understand now. I don't want to change the world any more, I just want to live in peace.

fucking Sup Forums and the sjws literally thought he would shitpost during the presidency and shout "you're fired" to Obama. Once you win, you are humble in victory. You have the power now, no need to act like an asshat.

Donald is not amused by this fool

Because he won, and immediately the weight of what he has to contend with settled on him. I bet if you ever got a chance to be in the room with Trump during an important negotiation he would act more like he is now than he did during the campaign.

Cuck happen

This is presidential Trump. You only bring the fire when it's necessary. There's a season for all things user, maybe you'll understand when you're older.

What timezone is that? I wanna can check what time it airs in Ireland.

Brush up on your shoop skills

He was probably sat in a room with a bunch of billionaires with armed guards and told in no uncertain terms: "Do as your told, tow the line or we'll serve you your children for dinner."

You think secret service just protect the president?

At which time CET, the interview will be aired ?

Go look at his early interviews, like when he was in his 30's. That was before he adopted his public persona. In those interviews he seemed so intelligent, quiet, assertive, polite and seemingly introverted.

Trump understands persona. That's what inspired us in an emotional sense. I'm glad he's acting like his old self. Over time this will scare the shit out of leftist cucks who have no bravado. This is how a man acts.

Is it my imagination or someone in CNN said oh,shit when they were about to play the trailer?

People were saying he would stop acting the way we like, and that he would stop using Twitter. Right now he's going on a tirade against the NYT and the MSM

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

We are talking about a man raised an empire in Jew York City with an IQ of 156.
The raging patriot is always an act, look up how he speaks a couple years ago.

The America First, Law and Order things are real though.

Trump is an actor, he understands how to act in different situations

on his next rally tour expect a high energy trump

I believe it's 7pm EST

For some areas, the foundation isn't great for building something like a wall, and a fence is more apporpriate (a high-security one (pic related), not a shitty one).

He's trying to be calm so the feminists and beta-males will stop literally shaking.

Checked and agree.

He played a character.

bearing in mind he supposedly has a genius level IQ and has subverted the medias own campaign against him, using their own force to boost his advertising and in turn his exposure during the election process.

He is, as he ever has been, what he must be.

He is God Emperor for a reason.

Why is a boxer not throwing punches when he's drinking a cup of tea and reading the newspaper? Why does he act so different than he does in the ring? His demeanor seems to have changed and he seems much much softer...

I honestly think that a lot of Trump's aggressive demeanor throughout his campaign was purely for conservative votes. You could even see the difference in his victory speech with him sounding a lot calmer and more professional. I think this is how Trump actually is and how he's going to be as president.

(((Trump))) fags will be the most cucked voters ever

Winrar

He is a businessman.
He was in salesman mode during the campaign. Anything to seal the deal.
Now he is in business mode.
Filling out the paperwork and making the calls to get work done.

He just said all that ridiculous stuff to get the idiots of America (that includes you Sup Forums) to vote for him. He's got what he wants, he'll just be an average president now.

>checking singles

Obama told him about the poison in the veins of his entire family and what he's going to have to do to get the weekly antidote dispensed to them.

>He just said all that ridiculous stuff to get the idiots of America (that includes you Sup Forums) to vote for him. He's got what he wants, he'll just be an average president now.

In other words, idiots of America are cucked

Checked. You guys are correct. Trump compartmentalizes everything in his life. He tailors his persona to the situation in order to get the effect he wants. Dilbert-man has been vindicated IMO

Nothing wrong with that interview, actually.

kek
Glad he did his interview with Lesley Stahl, one of the few remaining old school journalists with some integrity. Baba Wawa might be a good choice for another interview too.

>He tailors his persona to the situation in order to get the effect he wants.
In other words, Trump electors are cucked.

He's been briefed that the US was meant to crash in 2007-2008, the bank bailouts kicked the ball down the road, but in that time American hegemony has become in jeopardy as great powers seek to get off the petro-dollar. These powers are waiting for the US empire to erode at the periphery, to show signs of political and economic weakness. Syria is a sign of this. The George Soros protest groups are a social distraction, a circus so that occupy wall street never comes back. They use the emotionalism of identity politics to polarise left from right so that no consensus or cooperation is met in society.

Seems pretty Trumpy to me, I don't know what record you're trying to correct, the election is over dude.

CTR failed art school, can't even Photoshop. Sad!

Yep, i thought it was hallucination.

>fence

k, hol up

What exactly is wrong with this interview preview?

I remember when Obama was first interviewed after he won his first term and he did seem to have changed a ton since his rallies.

It's like they take all these president-elects into a room the day they win and show them all the Roswell shit and it changes them.

To me, she always looks like she wants to fuck Trump.

Nein. You're just a dumb child that doesn't understand how the real world works. How does you logic even follow? He stays true to his core ideals, but will put on the face appropriate to the situation.

Go ahead and explain how Trump acting appropriate to the situation means his electors are cucked.

>assuming you're capable of deductive logic

Because he is smart. He knew that the harsh rhetoric appealed to a lot of people and that helped him win the election. It was more of a statement about his world view than part of his personality. Now he will become the president and will act with appropriate dignity.

HAHAHA IT'S NOW A FENCE
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

>thanks for the donations Don glad to have your support :')
If only she knew what was going to happen

Madame Tussaud's?
Very well done, frankly.

>Sup Forums why does he look and act so different now?
>He demeanor seems to have changed and he seems much much softer...
>WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM

>He never watched any of Trump's rallies where he said he'd act presidential.
>WOW DUDE TTHEY LIKE THE BRAINSHWAHED HIM WHOAAAAA!

the ayys replaced him with a synth "snatcher" style.