What does the perfect Aryan face look like?

What does the perfect Aryan face look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14WDjvsxCQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[snide comment about people who are obcessed with appearance]

Looks kind of inbred

is this even a CONtest?

What a jawline!

Although he's a slav

Compare this to these inbreds. Pat Tillman has the jawline America needs, not the Trump family.

only correct answer

Lmao

But seriously I would hate my mom so much if her drinking caused me to look like that while my brother looked like this

Also this is my submission to the thread, the golden ones brother.

absolutely hideous

It's still not clear where the original Indoeuropean homeland is, but the latest genetic data suggests they came from the mountains South of the Caucasus. What is clear is that they were not blond or Nordic, those traits belonged to the locals of northern Europe that were conquered by them.

Faggots

Do people really find this attractive?

im dying

I'm using Aryan in the meme sense of the word.

damn boy he fine

My submission for womyn.

How many times has this goy been hit in the face with a shovel?

Don't know. He just looks like the caricature of the most masculine man ever with his granite-jaw.

Handsome devil,
Driving his personal tiger tank
I bet he got a lot of Aryan pussy

5 points for slytherin

The genetic superiority is strong in this one

Dolph was my idol growing up.

A true renaissance man.

Varg Vikernes

If by Aryan we mean proto-Indo-Iranian, then something Baltic but perhaps even more east shifted.

If we go by its meme meaning, then you're gonna have to look for someone who is as Nordid as possible. Lots of these examples are too robust, Nordids are tall but slender and somewhat gracile but noble.

Something metrically kinda like pic related but Nordic.

Smth like this?

>raised nose

>A true renaissance man.

more like a faggot who wasted his potential

I have a very similar face and hair (my hairline is a bit better) as this picture except my eyes are blue.

Am I white?

This is the perfect final form of the Aryan race. The most alpha and the most god certified.

kinda, yes, pigmentation I would say is on spot

Whoops, forgot to link. I'm also 6'3" if that adds to whiteness.

I think I'm gay now.

Unironically this.

This is what the people who built Europe looked like.

REMINDER ARYANS ARE CAUCASIAN AND HAVE BROWN EYES WITH DARK HAIR

THEY ARE LITTERALY INDO IRANIANS

I would say so, my pic related is atlantid/atlanto-med/sub-nordid, something not uncommon among people especially of Anglo-Saxon/French descent.

>And he's gay
Perfect

Wasted his potential by earning a STEM degree, becoming a competition weight lifter, and an actor?

There isn't one, because unlike other races, we don't all look exactly the fucking same.

>you will never have such perfect genes for being a spic with shitty hair
should i end it all? its not fair

Straight woman here. Yes. The idea of that man's face near mine, coming in for the kiss...

i want him to sit on my face

They probably looked like people from the Basque, or isolated regions of Wales.

This pig-faced motherfucker.

Peiper was a homo

Like this imo.

is it gay that I saved all these pics of handsome nazis

Woops. that one isn't handsome, I had him saved for some other reason.

gay military aged men that are retards that make fart jokes. Sup Forumss wet dream.

Thanks for bombing my thread, bomber Harris

nah, IIRC most of the samples are either cromagnid proper or a particular proto-mediterranean form which came from their near eastern side I guess

well in any case Aryan seems only a designation used by the proto-Indo-Iranians, and as far as the latest research goes, they seem to stem from an eastward expansion of Corded ware culture in north Europe, not from an eastward expansion of the ancestral Yamnya culture

>took this long to post a German soldier

Woah
is this the power of the anglo?

there is no dispute.

jeff pls go

I'm saying the 'indo-Europeans' looked like the current occupants of the Basque and fringes of Wales.

The True Hairyan Master Race

kinda looks like stan from amerigan dad

Was there ever a debate?

"indo-europeans" are mostly a linguistic group
if you mean proto-IE, so the postulated original speakers of indo-european, then you'd be wrong, that's what I'm saying

and I'm talking taxonomy here, pigmentation is secondary in that case

Sterling Archer?

pic related is the perfect indo-aryan looking warrior.

whoops

Love it.

sure, could be
even if they descended from CW culture it's not necessarily true they were all blonde and pale yet after mixing with Scandinavian abbos

based sweeper keeper
REMOVE ARGENTINA

youtube.com/watch?v=14WDjvsxCQk

this is a spanish man

is shoulder length hair degenerate?

Dude, why the fuck are you spamming Pat Tillman's jawline all over the place... How fucking autistic can you be?

I mean the R1b haplogroup people who moved into Western Europe.

Opposite of this woman. His face would repel me immediately. OP photo is much more preferable.
Also can you imagine having a daughter with him? Extreme masculine faces will be devastating if female offspring inherent their structure.

This is the most attractive woman I've ever seen on the Internet.

Why do you care? I just love this man. How autistic can you be to reply every time?

Here, have another Tillman

yes, that's what I'm talking about
you are right if we are talking about pigmentation, they weren't that fair
but if we are talking skulls, they would probably be more similar to current north-east Euros rather than strongly Euro neolithic folks like Basques

very few
i'd take this one

easy