Post fit comic girls

Post fit comic girls

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/black-lightning-chantal-thuy-dc-comics-grace-choi-exclusive-1202602693/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh. You didn't say fAt. Nevermind. :)

Pelletier did some damn fine girls on that run. I will always be sad he didn't start an issue earlier so that he drew the results of Jen's training instead of Bobillo.

I haven't seen Black Lightning yet, Has or do you think Grace will show up?

variety.com/2017/tv/news/black-lightning-chantal-thuy-dc-comics-grace-choi-exclusive-1202602693/

Not likely. The gf in the show is tall high yella chick.

>variety.com/2017/tv/news/black-lightning-chantal-thuy-dc-comics-grace-choi-exclusive-1202602693/

Kinda slim but fuck it, what are the chances of finding a buff Asian girl that can act too. Just glad to see her in something again.

Does she ever do anything but job?

So my fellow creeps, say I'm trying to get my art skills together and want to draw muscle girls. what do you feel makes for the best muscle girl? Who are some of the best artists to emulate?

>what do you feel makes for the best muscle girl?
It can vary depending on the girl, but it's usually finding the right mix of muscle and feminine curves.

Cho is known for his cheesecake stuff, so he's kind of an obvious choice, but he does do a good job of making women look fit / buff but still have curves on them.

Pic related, not the best example but first one I thought of since someone recently storytimed Shana.

What is this from and was that the Arc d'Triumph that she just broke?

I miss the real Titania. She was always so amusing with how pointlessly petty she was.

Bane had a sex-change?

who fro what comic?

She's a big girl.

I think it's Wonder Woman, but don't quote me on that.

A reminder. You can't be fit and have big tits at the same time

I'll be whatever I want to do.

What was the suit for again?

Controlling the massive increase her strength got after training for three months as Jen.

True, but people also can't fly or shoot eye lasers. It's a fantasy.

Yeah, I remember now. That's one of the few comics I ever read.

You absolutely can, there's an assortment of options on how to do this.

Does she have an army of children.

technically yeah. If I remember correctly she's training a bunch of kids for cobra. It was a shit arc, she was the only good thing about it.