Why does lifting weights feel so damn gay? Is there another way to get in shape?

Why does lifting weights feel so damn gay? Is there another way to get in shape?

hiking

jesus christ ctr knock off your pedo shitposting already, that bitch was always hideous no matter how you try to dickwash people into liking her

>i can't do something because it "feels gay"
christ, keep not lifting weights then you absolute pussy

Work a farm. Find a farmer with fence row to clear. Bale some hay too. You don't know strong until you have encounter farmer strong.

This isnt /fit/ retard.

Just buy weights and lift at home if hanging around muscular guys at the gym makes you feel gay.

>Why does lifting weights feel so damn gay?
That isn't the weights, op. That's just you.

Posting that image should reault in a permaban. You do know it's cursed

Manual labor

Run. Its free.

this

Actual manual labor is not only productive but also keeps you in shape.

Is this even a question?

Chop fucking wood, shoot heavy guns, go running, go swimming, something you autistic faggot. It's literally just weights.

Try not going to Planet Fatness

lifting heavy weights is very opposite to what you're saying

Calisthenics/sprinting/gymnastics is less gay because you're actually making your body functionally capable instead of jerking dumbbells up n down

It feels fucking incredible. You must be a weak bitch.

>Lifting weights feels gay
Are you getting feelings of gayness when other men are around.
Ur gay.

>Lifting weights makes you feel gay

I don't think the weights are the problem. I think you are just embarrassed from getting a boner looking at all the sweaty men in the gym.

At least half the guys that can be bothered to lift have some homolust. I suggest bodyweight stuff, swimming and running.

How is lifting weights gay?
I guess if youre that worried about your sexuality changing from fucking lifting weights, than do push ups/pulls ups/situps and just tone your muscles like that.

work

>you'll never be this flexible
>you'll never get savagely pounded while in this position

y even liv

Team sports
Individual sports (tennis)

Lifting weights is gay, they even look at themself in mirror and have raging boners. Some of them even touch eachothers muscles to "feel" but we all know it's just a secret gay handshake

Put me in a room with her and I'll show you how to make exercise great again, believe me.

No. There is a lot of women in my gym and I feel gay cause there are sweaty fit girls around and dont interract with them. Lifting is gay, better go to boxing and learn how to beat people, it's very enjoyable and manly.

How the fuck does lifting feel gay?

>no-one mentions boxing

cucks. It's makes you shredded in no time while being infinitely more enjoyable than lifting fucking weights

Yep, not getting a dick in the ass in any position is one of my life goals.

gymnastic rings
kettlebells
martial arts

i think the real problem is that you're gay.

no matter what you do its going to feel gay because you are a faggot.

t. never had a pump because romanians literally can't afford iron blocks

shame about the brain though

to savagely pound someone else in that position

>Canada wasting digits

Why even chan?

RUSSIAN MAN STRONG
EVEN WHEN DAMAGE HEART HE ONLY NEED WATER

maybe you're just gay?

If you don't box competively it's not that harmfull. Muay thai is also god tier.

Damn son, that compression...holy shit hello shattered sternum.

>The closest spotter just standing there with his hands at his side

I hope the lifter recovered enough to kick his ass

Get a job as a morning stocker at a grocery store, faggot.

Same exact shit except the weights are free and they pay you instead of the other way around.

I pick up crates of pickle jars and do squats for six hours straight, six days a week, starting at 4:00 AM.

What do you think would happen if I belted you across the jaw?

I think your whole head would just come right off.

I get paid $63 bucks a day to train like a fucking Olympian out here.

If you can't handle the iron pill then fuck off and go back being a blue pulled effeminate nu male Cuck

DAY OF THE RAKE IS NEAR, LEAF

This, build a wall, that would be great exercise.

Buy your own equpiment and put them someplace where people can't see you.

If you can't lift without thinking about coks, I may have some bad news for you.

>implying both spotters could have even held up that much weight
They are for guidance when taking off and putting back on the rack. Not for holding up the weight.

>I must life these weights because my masculinity depends on muh muscles

> I think weakness is virtue.

Fuck off with your leftist mantra

>my masculinity depends on muh muscles

It partly does.

It's also surprisingly fun. You don't have to lift for looks you know.

Y-you want to put your rake handle in my what?!

that's right, just stay in the bucket

Society doesn't look favorable to men who obsess over male aestethics, is that simple. Just stop thinking about it and go for it.

This bong gets it.

Let Hans explain it to you.
What you call "gay" feelings is actually your sense of self-worth and self-respect that you're rediscovering right now.
You simply haven't felt those in a long while, so they feel strange to you, like they're feelings of love for other men, when in fact they're feelings of love for just one man - yourself.

Now you understand Texas

How the fuck doe lifting weights feel gay
DYEL?

did he not have his thumbs around the bar?
what the fuck happened

>Being toned and around toned men...gay. Nothing straighter.

My parents bought me a punching bag, best christmas present ever, lost 10kg in a summer and I don't even have to leave home. If you have space buy one, seriously, it's much more fun than lifting.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

you don't have to get on real fights to learn boxing wtf

I fill my bag with weights then ride my bike up hills at night time. Is pretty fun.

Suicide grip, guy died later in hospital

There's a grip where you don't hook your thumb around the bar that powerlifters use, yeah.
>what the fuck happened
he deid

Rock climbing

Progressive calisthenics and isometrics? The ancient Greeks swore by them. Mind you, they were literally gay, so...

Physical labor.

This isn't redit either eldiablo666

be careful if you're carrying the bag on your back, easiest way to fuck up your spine for life

I don't say faggot often, but if you seriously think picking up heavy shit is gay, you're a huge fucking faggot.