Thread: Can Superboy Prime be redeemed?

I can see someone writing stories about him feeling sorry for what he did but he doesn't deserve it.

Into a hero, or just as a character in general?

I hope not. I hate when villains turn good for no reason.

Has he got the highest body count of any comic character? He’s destroyed entire worlds, I imagine only someone like Galactus has caused more death.

I think so, aside from anti-monitor tier characters.

He's got the highest body-count of any "normal" character. The only beings that have higher are the cosmic, multiverse-devouring abominations.

I can see him trying to to redeem himself going on some suicidal exiles-like team mission to save the multiverse

However his existencial crisis and guilty would would eventually lead him to insanity again

YOU IDIOTS ARE FALLING FOR HIS TRICKS

He's still inside the source wall.

What are some good SPB stories I should read? He seems like a major badass.

That's whats he wants you to believe

Why? He never did nothing wrong

As in character? I liked him tho.

That isn't cannon. Anything post crisis about prime if not written gay Johns isn't cannon.

Considering he was originally Good?

Yes. He just needs to be sane again.

Ideally no, but since idiots buy things like ParaHal being the meat puppet for a yellow thing and can now be good, sure why, not. I'm sure Our Cereal Lord will think of a real excellent story and rationale for SUPERMAN PRIME REBIRTH, drawn by EVS.

Seconding

He doesn't have that many appearance but

DC Comics Presents: #87
COIE (or skip if you've read it already)
Infinite Crisis
Sinestro War
Countdown to Final Crisis

or something like that

There's also a ton of fanfictions on him.. if that's of any value to you

Much obliged

This guy was based.

But can Injustice Clark redeem himself?

Do you have a problem with Ethan?

dunno about redeemed but I definitely want him back. best superboy

He's neckbeard Superboy.

But he did nothing wrong. Except trying to flatten Metropolis and Gotham in retaliation. But that doesnt count...

i had the original story as a a kid i loved the idea. i liked secret identity, but one my dream projects would be a series playing it "super" straight. like some guy discovers he's superman and has to deal with it, but it's just the beginning. it would be a whole series about a seemingly real world slowly discovering it is actually a new permutation of the DC universe. a wonder woman prime, a flash prime, a green lantern prime, all the great crazy stuff, but with a slightly genre aware world. the whole idea of being a different take, like the 30's was earth 2, and the 60's was earth one, but this new version is somehow self aware.