What was the point of this movie?

What was the point of this movie?

Who was the audience?

>kids
Nightwing gets tied up and raped off screen.
>adults
There's a literal fart scene that drags on for 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES.

So again, I ask what was even the point? What were they thinking?

Retarded fetishists.

>>Who was the audience?
>The film earned $808,020 from domestic DVD sales and $1,039,938 from domestic Blu-ray sales, bringing its total domestic home video earnings to $1,847,958

No one, it barely sold

THEN WHY DID THEY MAKE IT?

Beats me, Timm probably wanted it or WB wanted it.

Harley Quinn is a big name now thanks to Skwad. As is Batman, obviously. All Timm had to do was walk up to the suits and say he wanted to make something called "Batman & Harley Quinn" and couldn't agree to it fast enough.

>fart jokes aren't for adults
>what is streaming

>Implying the suits care about streaming, illegal streaming at that

Cute

Timm just making shitty fetish shit to please himself because he is going through a mild life crisis. Same shit as making batgirl rape Batman in TKJ.

Manchildren, would be the obvious response.

Without Timm's fetishes we would never have gotten Roxy Rocket

>Who was the audience?
Bruce Timm himself. He used all the good will he still had to make a fetish movie for his own pleasure.

If he could include a threesome between Barbara, Lois and Bruce, you can bet he would die jerking off to it.

Somethin' kinda funny about that Bruce Timm fella.

So would I

>If he could include a threesome between Barbara, Lois and Bruce, you can bet he would die jerking off to it.
You forgot Superman crying on a kryptonite jail. Now that's really sound like a Timm's fetish movie

I loved the ending scene with Swamp Thing, it was hilariously out of place.

Yeah but young Timm wasn't sloppy like he is now. Before he would add all that lewd shit in more interesting and clever ways. Now he just throws it in to have it because he's old and doesn't want to put in that much effort. He is at that I don't give a shit point that most people become like in their 40s.

Nah Timm likes Supes being raped. He just have Lashina get that krytonian dick like she did in STAS.

Why hasn't Timm made an animated movie of Red Romance yet?

>Harley Quinn is a big name now thanks to Skwad
Harley Quinn is a big name in general hence why shit was in it.

Which is a shame because it means no more DCAU stuff.

>Leave the future of DC to us!

If it wasn't for manchildren, I wonder for who it was.

Bruce Timm is a hack, without Paul Dini, he’s shit.

How to spot a plebbit casual

Was anyone else reminded of the Donny Most bit from Family Guy when Swamp Thing rises from out of the water?

It wasnt rape though