What would the male version of this saying be? Divine testicles?

What would the male version of this saying be? Divine testicles?

Holy shit.

No, that's the whole comic.

There IS no male equivalent to menstruation.

Holy shitting dick nipples, Batman!

But there are things that men have and women don't. Testicles, penis, semen, ect.

sacred smegma?

It would just be holy Mastubation or something. Shedding your babby making material because no procreation is occurring.

Holy premature ejaculation

Holy Smegma

You've never said Holy Balls before?

They named a fucking college after the first illiterate supreme court justice?

By the hair on my sack!

This one.

No, that's Holier-Than-Thou Shit.

>Prodigy you fucking Faggot, how have you bee.

SHIVER ME BALLSACK

This would be hilarious.

America (vol. 1, 2017-2018) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

You post this so much, I'm convinced you think it's real

Last thread was downed by cucknitors. Hold you shit in check here.

involuntary ejaculation

>mfw this is real
>mfw this person held a job as a writer at Marvel

Holy Nocturnal Emission

By the sacred scrotum of cocytus! What in the nine hells are you doing here?

It'd say [redacted] because it's be as bad as manspreading (even though it physically strains men to keep their legs pushed together)

Divine smegma

This is what you guys consider as the prime example of America's disaster? The comics woumdn't be bad if a stupid Robin one-liner was the worst thing Rivera could do.
Pic related is far, far worse and I still can't believe it was published.

Holy ejaculation, of course!

I mean, it's a very convincing caricature of the "quirky" tryhard "*holds up spork*" Amy Schumer type woman who thinks she's being funny and subversive. That it is written in earnest doesn't diminish the ironic enjoyment.

Knowing the writers probably something that ends up mocking men, anywhere from holy tiny penis! to mother of manspreading!

i fucking hate this bullshit

Every sentence in this dialogue wall is something quirky

>98332485
She's the lesbian latinX hero that everybody loves!

Every time Amy Schumer talks about her vagina, I lose my fucking mind.

>holy menstruation, batman!
>that's right, Robin, joker is attacking the aborting clinic! we better put a stop to him!

Yeah, and what are you doing with your life?

americo: que pasa perro!!
faggot:nice to see you americo.
americo:what are you doing here?
faggot:what? i can't study now? because i am a huge faggot, don't insult me, i WILL slap you, ok?
americo:... faggot.

I had this EXACT conversation with a friend that after I called him a faggot, he proceeded to call me a bitch. Then we hugged because we haven't seen each other in a long time... Hey Rich, I know you love this Marvel pile of garbage, so if you are there. I miss you, you fucking fag.

dick cheese

holy fuck

i like this one

Cancerous dialogue aside, why does that car look like it's made of wood?

Fucking hell, America looks exactly like my ex-boyfriend. This really fits the "generic hipster gay" look to a T.

This is just bad dialogue. It feels awkward and unnatural.

Americo is cute

I think the fact that Gabby Rivera's personal opinions seems through is what makes the book so appealing. You can see her personal issues come through the book. Like, she breaks America up with her white girlfriend because she doesn't want a long-distance relationship. Then gets America with a brown OC (who Gabby admitted to crushing on) and have them be in a long-distance relationship. Not to mention the fact that she had 2 self-insert characters. (Three, if you count America.)

The dialogue is hilarious, but the whole book is a tapestry that depicts Rivera's insanity.

nocturnal emissions although women probably get them too

Why do women like to make up the idea that men get to talk about their dicks all the time and then act jealous about it?

What's really fucking stupid is using the long distance relationship excuse when you have teleportation powers.

Rivera just hates white people.

I just want to say that Mister America has a solid design.

Holy testicular torsion

kek

I'd fuck him.
Fuck you Sup Forums

Someone post Gabby's anti- miscegenation posts from twitter.

>holy menstruation
>Sotomayor university
Jesus Christ it's like a Sup Forums parody comic from 3 years ago

>all those arrows in random directions

holy shit go back to flowchart school.

Me and my friends have been talking and singing jock rock versions of commercial jingles about our dicks for so long that we probably can't claim it's ironic anymore. We don't just yell "PENIS!" at each other as a like hello or exclamation of some kind. I've never heard anyone do that. It's bizarre, it feels like a joke.