Why did Russia shot down MH17?

They were civilians and didn't do nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFLViQfFFyg
globalresearch.ca/evidence-is-now-conclusive-two-ukrainian-government-fighter-jets-shot-down-malaysian-airlines-mh17-it-was-not-a-buk-surface-to-air-missile/5394814
rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/15/malaysia-confirms-debris-near-tanzania-missing-mh370-plane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
youtube.com/watch?v=Un5rsKFo7Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After netherlands referendum, I'm actually happy that so many dutch cunts got btfo. Fuck em.

Fuck those toothpaste shitposters. Pilots probably were shitposting on pol and didn't see how they flew into the war zone.

We did it for the lulz

they dident.. the report is a joke full of holes and fail photoshop

soros

Simple mistake. Buk cannot detect civil plane, everything it sees is enemy.

no they didn't, it was the rebel mis locked their BUK because ukrainian fighter aircrafts keep hiding behind the tail of civillian planes. the boeing engines a

As someone in the aviation world who has studied and been interested in aircraft accidents and subsequent investigations since my pre-teen years, I'm still completely unsatisfied with the whole MH370(9M-MRO) "event". It absolutely stinks and is the only event of it's kind.

The most similar event was Air France flight 447(which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on June 1st, 2009), and saw only one day pass before wreckage was spotted. Within 5 days, bodies began being recovered. Of course, AF447 impacted almost flat and broke up significantly on impact, leaving plenty of wreckage to be spotted. However even in the case of US Air Flight 1549(piloted by Capt. Sully Sullenberger), despite an unprecedented miracle ditching in the Hudson River(on January 15th, 2009) in which the aircraft remained largely intact, there was still plenty of floating wreckage which had separated from the aircraft.

In an age in which NRO(National Reconaissance Office) spy satellites(and undoubtedly other satellites, which are more highly classified) are being orbited quite often, I can't help but notice the glaring contradiction between what the propagandist mainstream media is still reporting about MH370, and the mission logo of just one such NRO satellite(NROL-39). NROL-39's mission logo consists of a giant octopus enveloping the Earth, underlined by the statement "NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH". In this day and age with today's technology(both white world and black world), huge commercial aircraft simply do not and cannot disappear entirely without a trace - unless that's the intention. It's been a couple years now and not one single solitary piece of actual proven wreckage has been recovered, and MH370 is all but forgotten. It's laughably ridiculous.

In speaking with others in the aviation world personally, there is widespread agreement that much or all of what we've been told about MH370 is bullshit and few believe 9M-MRO to be at the bottom of any ocean.

MH17 is MH370.

>MH17 is MH370.
now this is a conspiracy theory I didn't hear before

i confirm that

Dindu nuffin

Hohols thought it was Putin's plane from misidentified decals.

In either case the only party to blame is the airline, who knowingly flew over an active warzone in order to skimp on costs. They knew full well that both sides had the equipment necessary to shoot above the 'safe' threshold, but gambled on it anyway. Airlines are routinely reckless with matters of safety like this because they are so profit-oriented.

> They were civilians and didn't do nothing wrong

those rats never cared about civilians.they are brain dead poor excuse of a country

It wasn't Russia itself, but they provided the separatist with some advanced anti-air missiles. They mishandled it and accidentally shot down MH17. Russia then tried to cover everything up in a pathetic manner, just as usual.

They didn't.

wew lad

What is wrong with you people? This was a horrible national tragedy and you people are laughing about it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JFLViQfFFyg

Btw, here's something that was buried in the election.

You know that woman who was pushed in front of the train and killed in NYC a fortnight back?

She was linked to Freescale.

>MH17 is MH370.
/n/ here.

I agree that the situation is hinkey. The airspace over Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia has got no shortage of milltary radar looking at it. There's an assload of subs in the area too.

But why the hell would they bother to fake that? And also, they'd have to fabricate an entire passenger list.

check the url bro

Why would Russia in their right mind shoot down a jet and get blamed for it?
Why did all western lands said that Russia caused the plane to be shot down right after the event happened and no evidence has been presented to confrim this 'conspiracy' of russian involvement?

Every state has the right to make their own choice in their course of action. It is not to be decided by a foreign country.

The flight course was changed so the plane was to fly over the war zone

My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge and they will not see unless someone states the obvious truth.

I don't believe Russia did it. West ukraine had a reason to do so.

i hope putin bombs your pathetic excuse for a country

hi ivan

was in a shit mood, sorry about that

Non-meme answer?

It was a war zone and they were trying to shoot down Ukrainian military planes. When something is flying at an altitude of 10 km and your equipment is not top notch it's not exactly easy to tell what it is.
How international civilian traffic had not been rerouted away from the area is beyond me.

Kek brought it down

globalresearch.ca/evidence-is-now-conclusive-two-ukrainian-government-fighter-jets-shot-down-malaysian-airlines-mh17-it-was-not-a-buk-surface-to-air-missile/5394814

now go fuck yourself.

Few months ago Ukrainian air traffic controller ordered return of Belorussian plane under treat of sending military jets to intercept (and shoot down) if they don't return. After that happened an Belorussians issued protest, they clainmed that nothing of the sort happened, but after Belorussian authorities released black bocks audio, they started shift blame all over the place. This shit happens every time.
I bet next year we will hear a lot of revelations about this and much more from the new US administration.

>▶
heard it more than once

>why would they bother

The airframe was needed for the MH17 "event" as a pretext to get in and grab Ukraine. And faking a passenger list/paying people to play family members at airports is not at all difficult for these people.

wtf I hate Ukrainians now

Hahah dutch cunts were pretty happy when youcrane presichenko begged the dutch with his ooga booga wichkraft
only plus point of ukranians joining europe is to you your nation as a test case to understand the russians hahahahaha

you poor excuse of a country, fake freedom, degenerancy, etc shot down an iranian plane with a ship and never apologized

shut up dirty nigger

>Fuck those toothpaste
>United Kingdom

for the lulz

real answer was that the airliner was in the flight path of a Ukrainian AF cargo plane which ended up not taking that flight path, and the rebels were too stupid to know the difference

also some civilian airplanes used to carry bombs...

and the rebels had the Intel about the UAF plane's flight plan in advance, of course

Don't be silly, MH17 and 370 have nothing to do with each other.

The most likely thing is that the USAF shot down MH370 while it was en route for Diego Garcia and ensured to cover up the incident.

It was pro-Russian rebels, not Russia.

This sounds like the most likely answer desu.
Combine with incompetent operators not checking the "target altitude" field.

No, MH 17 is a total different case. It was flying over a warzone, and probably shot down by Donbas rebels by mistake. That's sad, but it's a sad and dark world.

Hi inverted number of the beast.
Name's not Ivan. It's Simon

How would they get the airframe to the netherlands? Does that mean the previous flights that MH17 flew were fake, or is there another airframe?

>Combine with incompetent operators not checking the "target altitude" field.
That's some miracle "incompetent" operators who can shoot down plane using only missile-caring Buk vehicle and don't care about altitude and everything. It's like shooting down UFO on Earth orbit with your slingshot.

What can I say? You Russians are so damn good at being incompetent. It's like they misheard the orders and then the one giving the orders happened to commit suicide by shooting himself three times in the back of the head.

What's the alternative? They knew and they gave no fucks?

THose 'rebels' are all Russian conscripts .

obvious troll

They didn't.
>unless you think Putin was shooting down his own plane

rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

>Soros

Good description of Ukrainian army and Ukraine as a whole.

Alternative being Ukrainian army operation/fuck up. God knows it happened before and will happen again someday. See

hmm, this looks familiar

Dey was getting they life on track

Edgy

you hohol faggot the clognigger government is ignoring the referendum and going ahead with your meme shit anyway

It just so happened the foremost experts on HIV/immunology and chemical engineering were onboard.
>oooooooooooooooook then
>I think they were simply "relocated"
Run program:
>engage cloaking field
>land Diego Garcia

>suicided

I would imagine everybody invovled with that disaster probably wound up suicided so they wouldn't talk

They are incompetent as all fuck and didn't bother properly identifying it before firing the missile.

clueless rebels shot it down thinking it was a UKR cargo plane, they even bragged about it immediately after on VK, but then deleted the post
it was screencapped tho

In defense of their clown competence that area was an informal no go zone for most aircraft and for some reason that plane's pilot decided to continue using that route.

'Hey lads, let's fly over Aleppo on our way to Turkey surely nothing could go wrong'

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/15/malaysia-confirms-debris-near-tanzania-missing-mh370-plane

they found debris of mh370 meanwhile.

>It just so happened the foremost experts on HIV/immunology and chemical engineering were onboard
This is MH17 you're talking about.

Whatever caused the 370 to divert is unknown. We'll probably never know. But it's pretty likely that the plane was heading to Diego Garcia and the US treated it as a terrorist threat, shot it down and ensured nobody knew where the wreckage crashed. Wouldn't be surprised they collected it and destroyed all available evidence.

We wanted to shoot down our plane and false flag invade Ukraine, problems?

>globalresearch.ca
>a serious source

We're onto you Trudeau

the russians did it by mistake.
soviet technology is not that good.
they confused the Boeing 777 with an AN-26 .

mfw it happendtwice there were tons of scientists researching some mad thing i forget what another plane dissapeard full of them aswell

>'Hey lads, let's fly to Turkey surely nothing could go wrong'
ftfy

what's up with canadians sucking rossyia's cock so much ITT? Aren't you guys the most "tough on Russia" country on earth?

Russia didn't. They retarded vodka niggers they armed did because they thought it was a military plane.
It wasn't part of their master plan.

/thread

I saw that back then

>globalresearch.ca/evidence-is-now-conclusive-two-ukrainian-government-fighter-jets-shot-down-malaysian-airlines-mh17-it-was-not-a-buk-surface-to-air-missile/5394814

LOL. they claim MH17 was downed by machine gun fire. It would have been visible for the pilots that that's a commercial plane, shithead . Why would they shot down a commercial airplane over their country ? Bunch of Russian propaganda in this article.

"In February 1996, the United States agreed to pay Iran US$131.8 million in settlement to discontinue a case brought by Iran in 1989 against the U.S. in the International Court of Justice relating to this incident,[32] together with other earlier claims before the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal.[12] US$61.8 million of the claim was in compensation for the 248 Iranians killed in the shoot-down: $300,000 per wage-earning victim and $150,000 per non-wage-earner. In total, 290 civilians on board were killed, 38 being non-Iranians and 66 being children. It was not disclosed how the remaining $70 million of the settlement was apportioned, though it appears a close approximation of the value of a used A300 jet at the time."
At least they paid. The Russians didn't pay shit and they don't intend to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

>tfw your government only values a life at about $150,000

this russian politician talks about how it was a false flag to try to frame russia and draw russia into conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=Un5rsKFo7Xo

well if a russian politician said it then it must be so

Life is priceless
Amen

don't worry about it man, we all have those days

>It probably wasn't even Russia, likely Hillary Clinton shot it down, being near Russia is just a neat scapegoat

Because they were literally retards unable to make a difference between combat and civilian airplanes

The only thing that makes sense from a tactical perspective is that Ukraine did it in an effort to get foreign help against Russia.

Russia just love shooting planes for bantz, their life is pretty shitty, let them be

What about your president

Nice meme.

It was tree accident

You better delet this or I will publish the contents of your hard drive. Yes, THAT folder as well
Regards, Russian hacker

> Why did Ukraine shut down MH17?
Fix you.
Also, i like netherlandians, because many of them smart, gentle and kind.

but Poroshenko promised me I'm unhackeable

also can't delet the 4chans

I would love to know how the guy who gave the order to launch feels now.

>trusting a Ukranian
That's what you're doing wrong.
You better forget about MH-17.

So, I demand an answer. Gib money at least.

hohol is incorrect
cock-hole is correct.
Ukrainians have no valor, no honor. Only psychology of slut and chronical iodine deficient.

Everything is a conspiracy.
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams.
Daddy touches me to stop the reptilian overlords from taking over.

senpai

this, literally an accident when the 'rebels' thought they were shooting at an ukrainian military transport plane, when it was actually a regular airlines plane

kiev shot it down

Implying this isn't the exact reason soros got banned from RU.