What the hell is going on with Bojack Horseman?

What the hell is going on with Bojack Horseman?

More importantly, who cares? That show is mediocre as fuck.

I feel like they could have had new episodes of Bojack without anyone realizing that the last episode was supposed to be a finale
Maybe that's just me, I'm kinda over Bojack

I-is it gonna be live action? Or at least for the season opener?

There isn't a show I hate as much as I hate BoJack Horseman. I've watched the entirety of season one. I'm completely lost and dumbfounded how anyone likes this show. Is it because it's animated and there is fuck all animation going around?

Call me when the horse and dog fuck

Obviously it’s gonna make fun of the recent string of reboots

60% of season one was garbage. It gets a lot better.

It sounds like the kind of stuff Bojack would say while trying to sell a producer some new TV show starring himself, so it's either an "in character" message announcing the new season, or they're really rebooting the series (while at the same continuing with it?).
Who cares,though? Let's wait and see.

What? Why would they reboot it after the high note they reached with the Season 4 finale?

>this fucking thread

This. Congrats on overanalyzing a joke you knuckleheads.

I had no idea it was supposed to be a finale, I thought S4 had been ordered before S3 had even aired. I mean, I don't really feel like anyone's arc is particularly ended.

Sorry got the numbers wrong

I don't know if Bojack Horseman still works in 2018. His inner darkness and the shit he's done almost seems quaint compared to the shit every other real actor was apparently getting up to behind the scenes.

Zach Braff straight up killed a kid actor they used to Punk'd him

covered it all up

you guys are fucking retards, you know that?

Read It's pretty clearly a joke.

Not sure if true but Mark Wahlberg used to regularly throw rocks and bottles at black kids/pre-teens and call them niggers and beat up some random Asian veteran when he was a teenager.

I know it sounds like one of those jokey "Make up some random horrible and edgy thing about a celebrity or kids show" shitpost but these are actual things that you can look up yourself that happened.

He got like a single month of prison time for that.

It's true, he blinded the guy in one eye

My guess is that it's a hint toward the plot of the season. Maybe Ethan Around somehow managed to get greenlit despite Bojack's PTSD moment when they were filming the pilot. It seemed strange that they didn't even mention it in season 4.

Wait, what year was it when the last season ended? In show, I mean.

I know it's true, I was referring to the Zach Braff post about "not sure if true". Also, not trying to defend Mark per say but apparently the Asian dude in an interview said he lost the eye in the Vietnam War.

Not that Mark would've cared if he did or didn't blind a person.

>It seemed strange that they didn't even mention it in season 4.
If you look closely the show has a tendency of setting up plot ideas and immediately dropping them.

Remember when Season 3 was going to be about Bojack being in a play?

>high note they reached with the Season 4 finale

>Not sure if true but Mark Wahlberg used to regularly throw rocks and bottles at black kids/pre-teens and call them niggers and beat up some random Asian veteran when he was a teenager.
oh come on, like we all haven't done those a few times, i mean we were teenagers for crying out loud, it was a different time

Ever since they said "we didn't have time to put in trump jokes in S4 but we're not missing the opportunity in S5" I knew I'd probably not be watching it, I don't give a shit about Trump or his feelings but the jokes are so god damn aggravating to hear, just fucking drop it and quit trying to either cause a ruckus or get brownie points.

Then Season 4's episodes happened and I barley made it through to the end, and with that Diane shit at the very end I wish I didn't.

Where can I read about this?

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Zach+Braff+punk%27d

It could be quite relevant, Bojack being accused of gross shit behind the scenes of Secretariat would be pretty in character

Not him but that stuff says he punched him in the gut and he didn't die

Has to then explain he wasnt really in Secretariat but feels the guilt of all the other horrible shit hes done. No one wants to hold him accountable for what he really did just what they think he did. He just rolls with it.

>I don't understand what a joke is

I always forget that Bojack was made by a dude from Olde English. Good for him.

They're gonna do a #metoo plotline with Penny. The writer's won't be able to resist the low hanging fruit. Just you wait and see.

penny not being bojack's dad was a kind of shit letdown. I liked the finale's plot with bojacks parents but that just kind of felt like a dull twist that left the season feeling pretty boring

I think you meant Henrietta. Penny was the teenager he almost raped.

And you meant Hollyhock.
Henrietta was the maid Bojack's dad fucked.

B-b-but MUH FEELS

Literally all you have to do to get Sup Forums to eat up bad shows is start inserting misery. Same way they eat up Moral Orel.

It’s an obvious joke, read it in BoJack’s voice in your head if that helps you process it

all the Wahlberg's were punks and thugs except for the burger autist
Hell he has like three dead brothers all crime related iirc

I had no idea that was Bojack's finale

Is this the thread where we try to be as contrarian as possible by saying a well received show is "mediocre" with the flimsiest of reasoning to inflate our sense of self-superiority?

I mean, everyone here is just to intelligent for the show after all.

He's spending quality time with his sister

Honestly I hope they bring back the Hank Hippopotamus plot for an episode. Considering they can now believably show him being bought to justice.

They can sort of stew what happened with Penny in the background but keep it as personal drama.

It's a joke and the series plot will likely focus on a Horsing Around Reunion Special.

>opinions are objective

No