Whos she talking to Sup Forums

Whos she talking to Sup Forums

Sigh... why the fuck can't all cartoons look like this instead of CalArts

>wanting fake animu trash

I'll take that over doodles any day.

I agree

>the best animation style in existence bar none
>one developed by the world leading country in animation, honed and refined for decades
>trash

This show definitely gave me a fetish for bondage.

I'm sure it gave you a lot of things user.

I wouldn't go that far, user.

I would, and just did.
Fuck the "classic" animation fans, and especially fans of Disneyesque style (which reminds me of watching a movie at 48fps with its smoothness).

Then you obviously haven't seen Naruto.

same here my nig

This show was a fetish pot in itself.

>What are you wearing?

Ultimate Power

Most shows don't air 50 episodes a year. There are always going to be outliers both positive and negative.

To me.

Not everything from CalArts is bad.

You're right. Everything but one show is, and even that would be much improved with a real artstyle.

It looks crude, but it's somewhat charming.

Uh, let's see; Fucking Iron Giant had involvement from people who came from CalArts.

>not posting the gif
Your cherrypicking skills a shit.

user, words change meaning over time. "calarts" has been shorthand for "shitty noodle doodle artstyle" for a long time now.

>Eyy gurl my creator wants to have a crossover episode, you free?

This.

The idea behind that sequence wasn't a bad one, rubbery animation means they can capture a sense of fluidity you wouldn't otherwise get from stiff characters. The problem is how distorted things get when even in the manga it wasn't that absurd, not to mention how you have the Tom & Jerry antics of smashing people into the ground. Of course, then we wouldn't have this hilariously out of place moment in our lives.

That's just fucking retarded.

PENIS

I masturbated for days as a kiddo just from those lewds

>that Rosselitto pic
It gave me forced impregnation fetish.

I WON'T BE COMING HOME TONIGHT

good taste

Buff Alex?

Well I couldn't find my bulbous alien-eyed "I'm cute" moeblob image.

This one? literally the first thing you find if you look up "I'm cute anime", senpai.

"yeah hey I was wondering if you guys had any more copies of battletoads for the switch"

Imagine an entire generation can point to France or Japan and say "They gave me this fetish"

You are not alone user

MY GENERATION

WILL PUT IT RIGHT