Do you racists realize if you repeal Obamacare, millions of Americans like boogie will lose their healthcare?

Do you racists realize if you repeal Obamacare, millions of Americans like boogie will lose their healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Boogie has the jewtube money

>Lose

You mean, have to pay for

Boogie wouldn't need so much healthcare if he didn't weigh more than me, my wife, my son, my dog, and my Toyota Tacoma combined.

Pretty sure Trump said he wouldn't leave people with pre-existing conditions in the dust.

Trump more than likely get rid of the individual mandate and try to salvage it best he can.

Came here for this kek

kek

savage

also checked

>You mean, have to pay for
They mean if they have a per-existing condition they wouldn't be able to buy any health insurance.

It's going to be an interesting legal question if current insurers will have to keep their sick customers and if they can raise rates on them.

kek

Thank god, what a literal waste of oxygen (not to mention food).

boogies wants to suicide by fat, he should not be able to get coverage

Why do fat people grow massive neckbeards while remaining hairless everywhere else?

Maybe he'll lose something else too. The future is bright.

The neckbeard is to hide the extra chins.

I've no idea where the body hair goes.

boogie is an example of the shit squeezed out of our broken system. Fix the system and people like him wont have a chance to exist.

People like Boogie had their chance to do something about their health !permanently! for long enough.
If they haven´t gotten it until now, they don´t deserve any pity in my opinion.

Losing weight really isn´t that hard.

If my premiums go up as projected, I will have to find another job. Obamacare can eat at least 12 dicks.

The only reason people received healthcare from the ACA was through employer insurance, and medicare/medicaid for those with low income.

The marketplace premiums are so high barely anyone can get health insurance through it.

ACA literally fucks middle class America, especially those that can't afford healthcare because their only option IS the marketplace.

How about just letting people deal with their own choices instead of bailing out their fat asses with our own hard earned money?

>yfw you pay a penalty every year because you can't afford insurance so people like Boogie can afford it

Thanks Obama.

I watched this waffle stomper for the first time recently. He had Trump in the subject title of a video. I had successfully ignored him up until now, even though I see his fat face on /fit/ all the goddamn time.

I didn't make it long. He started crying about his health and probably healthcare. The nerve of this fat shit. Then he said something about how his mother abused him when he was a child. This was like three minutes into the first video of his I ever saw. Poor little victim. Nothing is his fault. He needs even more resources and food because life isn't perfect. Everyone feel bad for him.

Fuck this guy. I hope he dies tomorrow.

hah

seriously though people in the ops pic had a choice they made the wrong one they only have themselves to blame

if i hear another fat faggot use the muh thyroid argument ill shove them in the gas chamber

Don't fret user. Like I said Trump is more than likely going to scrub that part of it.

boo hoo now this fatass will have to lose some weight if he wants to live longer than 5 years without leeching off of everyone else

Maybe it's time to get a real job and real insurance.

>They mean if they have a per-existing condition they wouldn't be able to buy any health insurance.
if your pre-existing condition is being fat and/or using tobacco and/or drinking to the point it damages your body you should be in your own insurance pool. america is 2/3 fat fucks and i lift and do cardio and am in great shape, just had a physical with blood and urine tests and every number was fantastic.

satan likes this

Holy shit why am I just now seeing this kek

Most white Americans only get the shitty Obamacare bronze which costs more and cant even cover ER service.

He might very well be the saltiest man alive, but fuck this was amazing.

I just recently found out he is 42. What parent or anyone for that matter allow themselves or kids to watch a 42 man cry and humiliate themselves on purpose?

Beard to hide multiple chins, lack of body hair because fatty cells produce estrogen

YEA. EVERYONE THINK OF THE POOR WOMAN IN THIS WEBM

They grow the beard to hide their fat fucking double chins and also because I assume it's hard to shave double chins.

I don't know why they don't grow body hair usually but it's definitely because they're fat as fuck

fuck ME what the fuck

delete this

Yes, and I think it's right. If you want to pay for his healthcare, you are free to contribute. Do not force me or others to do so.

Boogie needs to die
He has had plenty of time to change his health.
Fat fucking pig.

He makes 250k a year. He can fucking afford health insurance. He can afford weight loss surgery, he is just too lazy to do so.

He could fly to fucking India or Thailand and do some medical tourism and get the surgery done for cheap.

Is that Lowtier God?

He did say he was willing to keep that part of the Affordable Care Act intact. The left doesn't hear those words coming out of his mouth though because they're a bunch of reactionaries.

That guy is fucking rich, he'll be able to afford it

Jesus christ I was not ready for that.

survival of the fittest

>BLAAHB

Not like this, for the love of god

>I know there's alot of people who will call me a bully
No, I was going to call you a nigger.

Every time I see an obese person I automatically think less of him or her.
>B-but it's a glandular problem!
Fuck you, eat less shit and go on walks more often you fat pieces of shit. What brings my balls to a boil is that these people often get special treatment and considerations in many places. This is what happens when people stop shaming each other and lose their sense of self-respect and shame.

My best friend growing up was a fat fuck and every fucking day I'd tell him he was a fat piece of shit until he attempted to beat the fuck out of me but lost like a gorillion pounds after that and is now married with a cutie and thanks me eternally for helping him get over his fat phase.

Good maybe he will finally die of heart disease.

>paying for some stupid faggot niggers diabetes medicine with my taxes
No thanks. Let natural order kill off these stupid fucks.

>recovering fat cunt (206lbs down from 227)
>already hairy as fuck
>people ITT say being fat cuts bodyhair
I'm going to be a fucking wookie if this is true

Fuck him. He makes no fucking effort to take care of himself so I have to foot his bill?

I work out daily and moderate what I eat. Why do I get punished for his fat ass?

I used to be sub to boogie back in 2007. He always claimed to be trying to lose the weight but he always had excuses.

I remember him complaining that he couldnt lose weight because his teeth hurt and he needed oral surgery.

He finally got the fucking surgery a year or so later at some free clinic back in his hometown in Virginia.

After that his excuse became he could only exercise in pools and because "he is nocturnal" he couldnt exercise because pools closed during the night.

After his fans looked up all the indoor pools around his city (which has a metro population of 450k, a lot of fucking pools) and found pools for him to use at night his excuse because it was fall and it was too cold to swim so he would start to exercise that next summer.

It was then I unsubbed. I watched him for several years and for those years it was excuse after excuse.

Boogie makes enough money on his own to stay fat. Hope that fucker dies because of his blubber honestly.

Is this satire? Why would burgers pay for a landwale?

It's almost like people are responsible for their own well-being.

Really makes you think

Even if he spent all the jewtube money on pizza and cheetos he could still easily get the needed cash from people WILLING to help him (crowdfunding), not stealing out of others wallets. This goes to TB as well.

I feel sorry for this nigga.
Just so very, very sorry.

>salad dodger

He already cant walk more then 20 steps without help.

He is almost completely blind in one eye due to his diabetes.

His legs are fucked up because of lack of circulation, they are black and dying.

Surprised he hasnt bought a motor scooter and van with ramp yet.

those are some big titties

why? I've been blacks be all over women regardless of their size. As long as da bitch is white rite dawg?

But yeah that woman is disgusting. I probably hate fat people more than Sup Forums hates everything that isn't white.

Are you kidding me? He makes high 6 figures a year easily.

I know these lying cunts like to plead poverty but come the fuck on

I'm fat and hairy, it's bullshit

your ignorance give me chub

wtf I love black people now

>I've never heard of medicaid
I also paid $60 per month for a no-deductible policy before obamacare, now its $150 and $500/$500

i'm not even wholly sure that's a woman desu

Why do niggers always take the best white women?

Boo fucking hoo. My premiums are doubling. Do you even realize the damage Obamacare has done? Rather than make anything affordable it's sky rocketed prices for healthcare and made it less accessible. It was designed to fail from the beginning, I read the whole goddamn bill like a faggot when they passed it and it's a travesty.

Boogie earns enough now to pay for his own Healthcare even at the current bloated rates, even more so if they recede to pre-ACA rates. For the other people who may lose it, let them see this as an impetus to get a better job. It's what motivated me to keep moving up. No struggle=no progress, simple history.

That.

Was.

Amazing.

Man fuck that guy.

good

>my son

Are you sure about that?

he does use a scooter to go anywhere

when he goes to cons hes always on a scooter

Firstly, that fat ass is the reason the premium are going up. His medical care is more costly than the average person who doesn't weight 400+ pounds. If he really wanted to save Obama's reputation he should have ate a diet of only Michelle Obama's school lunches and he might would have lost some weight.

Lastly, that nigger is making enough money to buy a plane ticket to a country where he can get the surgery he is always bitching about. Maybe he should roll his fat ass down to Mexico with all the libshits and get the surgery done in a back alley while his ugly ass wife sucks a couple of spics off.

Overweight men tend to have lower testosterone and higher estrogen.

>After that his excuse became he could only exercise in pools and because "he is nocturnal" he couldnt exercise because pools closed during the night.

THIS... fuck this guy

All self inflicted.

kek revealed the truth

He rents a scooter at cons.
He doesnt own one though, they dont own a van.

He doesnt need to own one in his town because all the businesses provide them for their customers. Its because northwest arkansas is that fat.

>he should have ate a diet of only Michelle Obama's school lunches

my fucking sides

Fucking this Jesus god damn Christ

>Used to work retail a few years back when Obamacare was rolled out
>Went from working 39 hours a week (so I couldn't be full time) to about 30 because anyone over 32 hours was required to be allowed to have insurance
>Could barely afford my bills, got a new job
>Cushy office job where I paid $60 a month for insurance
>Budget cuts got me knocked down to a temp, lost my insurance and benefits
>Now my only option after I turn 26 and lose my parents insurance is that sweet, sweet $500 Obongocare
>But that's if and only if I've broken every bone in my body, have total organ failure, are on the verge of a coma and have lost over half my blood
>Rest assured though Nigganiqua and her 17 kids will all get a free ride from the finest hospitals in the country if they so much as stub their toes

Seeing my liberal friend piss and moan about Trump wanting to repeal Obamacare when his mom pays all his bills made me want to vomit blood while I strangled him to death

>his wife
hol up
he's married?
tippy top kek I just googled her and she's cute. At least way too cute for him. She'd be kinda hot if she lost weight, but damn, how often do you think she fucks other people? Because I can't imagine boogie being able to physically have sex to begin with.

>millions of Americans like boogie will lose their healthcare?
You seem to be confused. Twenty million average people's worth of healthcare will be lost.

Is the system really worth keeping just for Boogie?

Is it truth that he shits on a bag?

Is it true that he is a cuckold?

because otherwise it's not fairrrrrrrr

Good

>salty nigger insulting a fat white man who makes millions from youtube for being fat

lol jealous nigger fuck

>marry obese youtuber
>lifespan of 10 years max
>fucking set for life

I don't know who I feel more bad for, him or Totalbiscuit. Since TB got cancer his wife has been putting a lot of effort to look good, she knows what's up.

TFW when a literal meme dies from Trump.

Delete this holy shit why