Say it with me. Here, I'll spell it out for you:

Say it with me. Here, I'll spell it out for you:

M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/local-news/2016/07/22/mbta-rider-details-experience-in-facebook-post-racism-is-alive-and-thriving-in-this-country
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#pefails2qualify
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill just leaf this here

D E S P E R A T E S E L F D E L U S I O N

you really don't want that dude
a civil war wouldn't turn out for "your" side the way you think would

If you look at the states that don't have laws against faithless electors AND that wouldn't vote republican anyway, you have PA and IA. Even if both switched to blue, Trump would still have 270.

Good luck in the race war!

the punishment for breaking most faithless elector laws is literally just a small fine

So your hopes ride on people LITERALLY breaking the law to win? That'll go over well.

J A I L T I M E

they went too far on abortion
they went too far on immigration
they went too far on islamic tolerance
they went too far on forcing healthcare that 50% of the country didn't want.
If you go too far in playing games with the EC, i guarantee you there will be rivers of blood on the streets.

Hillary already conceded.

Trump is your president and no amount of rioting will change that.

Good luck fighting a civil war against the majority of gun owners, law enforcement and miltary.

>tfw 306 electoral votes
>tfw only way to reverse that would cause a civil war
>tfw the side it would benefit are anti military and anti gun and the side it would hurt the compete opposite

Either way we win.

>electors from deep red states will flip to the democrats

LOL

>trumpfags actually retarded enough to start a civil war if they dont get to override the will of the people
>calls liberals violent

say it with me everyone...2nd amendment

>how to cause a civil war

Well, come get me. I am a faithless voter. Registered Republican that did not vote for Trump or Hillary.

Good luck having a strong country without any stability or peace in your major population centers. We don't even need to fight you.

That would be a sight to see. It'd probably spell the end of the union and would very likely start a civil war.

>being this easily baited

President Trump

>I-I-I-I was m-merely p-pretending to be r-r-retarded!!!
>H-h-honest!

fuck off, retard

Except the trumpfags have no reason to start it you dummy

Everybody on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW needs to be on Twitter and the internet as a whole warning people that there WILL be a civil war if the EC goes against the election results. Trump would have STILL WON if the EC didn't exist, because more people would have turned out for him even in states like CA and NY, where likely hundreds of thousands stay home because they know their vote means nothing in such blue states.

Its actually thanks to the EC that states like CA and NY even stay blue.

enjoyed the reference

boston.com/news/local-news/2016/07/22/mbta-rider-details-experience-in-facebook-post-racism-is-alive-and-thriving-in-this-country

>implying we weren't baiting you

Welcome to the Matrix.

o no ive been got

this mad because he couldnt figure out bait if it said bait on it

read Trump would have still won the election if the EC didn't exist.

Electors will vote for the only conservative choice in this race.

this is what we call desperation
you saw it in the final days of the bernie sanders campaign
we see it again now

>this mad
Don't project :^)

What happens if the President-elect fails to qualify before inauguration?

If the President-elect fails to qualify before inauguration, Section 3 of the 20th Amendment states that the Vice President-elect will act as President until such a time as a President has qualified.

The Constitution also directs Congress to determine by law a successive line of service to be called upon in the unlikely occurrence that both the President-elect and Vice President-elect fail to qualify by the beginning of the presidential term. Accordingly, federal law (3 U.S.C. Sec. 19) states that, in order, the following would be required, if qualified and, for Cabinet secretaries, if having been confirmed by advice and consent of the Senate, to act as President until such a time as a President has qualified:

the Speaker of the House of Representatives
the President pro tempore of the Senate
the Secretary of State
the Secretary of the Treasury
the Secretary of Defense
the Attorney General
the Secretary of the Interior
the Secretary of Agriculture
the Secretary of Commerce
the Secretary of Labor
the Secretary of Health and Human Services
the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
the Secretary of Transportation
the Secretary of Energy
the Secretary of Education, and
the Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Source: archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/faq.html#pefails2qualify