>be me
>21 white male intern/college student
>invited to house party
>people inevitably talk about trump
>"HEY user DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR HIM?!"
>mildly affirm, in a condescending tone
>*yung jamal hears me and cackles*
>"EY SO YOU REALIZE THE KKK ENDORSED HIM RITE, MY NIGGA?!"
>"i don't agree with those people and i don't really think they represent Trump but..."
>"BUT HE'S RACIST SENPAI LOL LIKE HOW U GOIN SAY WHITE PPL ARENT CELEBRATING CUZ DEY NO DEY GOTS POWER BACK MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUH"

at this point i should probably inform you that jamal is a dropout (i think) from community college but he's still muscular enough to be feared

>"oh well i'm not racist"
>"NAH NAH NAH MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA YOU VOTED FOR ONE!"

>this discourse continues and i try to make my way around the party to drink and talk to people but he keeps following and flapping with this oversized lips "EY MAN THIS MUHFUGGIN NAT-SEEEEE GOT SUMTHN TUH SAY"
>finally the music is turned down and everyone is staring at me and him go at it over politics
>i'm trying to be polite and play it off like it's no big deal
>ffs it's a college party let's have fun not talk politics
>at this point jamal is spitting on me every time he says the letter P and people keep laughing at him like "oh jamal u so funni get im breh"
>he keeps calling me my nigga over and over again so i accidentally slip
>"CMON MAN JUST ADMIT THAT WHITE PEOPLE REALLY WON AND THE REST OF US NIGGAS WILL BE OPPRESSED"
>"listen my nigga..."
*huge gasps from the crowd. Jamal is now wide eyed and looking at me with the gaze of a super predator*
>"ey mayn dis wut i been sayin. deez muthafuckin crackas out hurr callin us niggers jus like da ol tiems bruh"
>i lose composure, try to re-explain
>"nah nah nah bruh...bess if u juss leaf my nigga on the fo real doe get the fukk up out this party mayn"

to be continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

>the whole time this white feminist bitch keeps egging him on
>"YOU TELL THAT FUCKING PRIVILEGED RACIST WHITE BOY THAT JUST BECAUSE A RACIST IS PRESIDENT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO SPEW HIS RACISM AND SEXISM WHEREVER HE WANTS"
>"ey fa sho do, brittany. we gotta stick together against this sh!t mayn."
>he probably fucked her that night too, w/e

now it's sunday. i'm seeing at least 5 people who went to the party and think i'm a racist TOMORROW. why do the intellectuals always get trumped by fear mongering liberals?

>I voted for Trump because I hate niggers like you, Jamal.

problem solved

>rolling a 1 on your linguistics check
"AY YO HOL' UP, HOL UP, MY BOY TRUMP, HE A GANGSTA WHO GOT DAT GREEN AND FUCKS BITCH ALL NIGHT, HE GON MAKE IT RAIN IN DAT OVAL OFFICE"

no, not once. i have never showed my true powelevel. one day i hope to be able to, maybe with my politifu

>and then I sucked Jamal's juicy big black cock

>gif

If this was me we were talking about i would have kindly asked jamal if he would step outside and discuss his topics there, without the pressure and affirmation hes gettin from the crowd around him.

If we would step outside i would promptly tell him that i'll beat his ass without remorse if he doesn't shut the fuck up. If he doesn't stfu proceed to beat his nigger ass back to africa.

For the friends that think you're racist, they aren't friends. As soon as your 'friends' judge you on one single thing you said they are disposable. If your friends can't accept someone has a different political view on the world than maybe it's time to get some friends who don't have the mental capacity of a dildo.

Fuck that situation man, i would have fucking whooped jamals ass like no tomorow.

You should have just played it off like he was being an asshole. "Dude, chill the fuck out. You have no right to intimidate me over my vote. I had my reasons and you had yours. We are just trying to have fun."

You won't win in this situation. Look up how these types of people (and not just blacks, any ignorant people) handle arguments. Liveleak has lots of good examples.

They will yell and throw a fit until someone gets worked up enough to throw a punch. Never worth it.

For everybody who is a part of this "movement": be rational and calm and pick your battles.

> called me nan a greasy spic when she poured milk before hot water into me cup o tea.......she's bread and buttered leeds.

She should know better

Just console yourself with the thought that in a couple of years these niggers will be shining your shoes just like in the good old days. Whites are taking their countries back.

When you think about it, a race war is inevitable at this point. Race relations are at an all time low and show no signs of improving.

Just a few more dead white cops and I wouldn't be surprised if the government was forced to take some drastic action. Police curfews, and then perhaps even the re-introduction of the colour bar.

Your negro friend has reason to be afraid. Perhaps he has more foresight than you.

>Pass user since 2016

I go to university in California.

Let me tell you something user: the indoctrinated turbo liberal college students will NEVER think of you as anything but a racist now.

They can't be argued with, they can't be reasoned with.

The best thing to do is not back down.

If you back down now they will hate you even more. Stand by your beliefs, whatever they are, and they won't day anything but give you snarky looks. If you act like a pussy then they will hate you all the more for it. Also, if you stand your ground you might still get pussy out of it.

Yeah this guy knows his shit.

The best way to defuse a situation like this is to make them doubt their own logic. Say something like "well half the country voted for him and they can't all be racist, can they? - I sense you're getting angry, chill out dude, it's nothing personal" or something to that effect.

i answered a question in class about why the polls were wrong, stating a simple fact. it turns out youre not supposed to answer that question if youre the only white male. my mistake.

>Unironically proud to pay the gook jew to use a website that is free to use

>This
Best thing you could do is give them what they want. Be the topic, they will go crazy over it, maybe even try to assault you.

Just do it, be the martyr we are looking for.

You need to play to what they already believe in, user. And never give an indication that you dont know what you're talking about. Speak with authority and most people will shy away from an argument at the expense of looking stupid.

Get good at it, you can redpill some normies pretty easily.

For example:
>November 9th
>me and a few friends went out celebrating Trump's victory with all our Trump gear. >Bumped into a couple Negresses from Brooklyn telling us we wuz razist.
>Literally just had to give em some spare caps we had, and take a picture.
>Since we gave them free stuff, they listened to what we had to say
>Told them about Clinton and Robert Byrd, Democrats and the KKK, etc
>Negras go back to their table smiling and start taking selfies with their friends

Pic related (I know, blurry as shit... bar was dark and photgrapher was drunk)

the guy on the right is a faggot

You should've brought up the amount of white Obama voters that switched to voting Trump.

He wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

President of College Republicans on campus.

>attempt dialogue, improve image of party
>hold joint meetings with BLM
>very charitable when talking about opponents
>write article for Trump don't even pull the worst out about Clinton
>joint meetings with Democrats
>one racist incident
>facebook and school be like
>I was right to hate those college republicans they are just a bunch of racist
>be constantly fuming but forced to hide power level

Him? He's my Rhodesian goon. Some punk started shit with me later that night, he shows up and scares him off. Little pussy seriously ran out the bar door.
Based as fuck

I'm getting dangerously close.

I have defended Russia's actions in Syria to friends from Syria, and I completely destroy Clinton every time she comes up.

I don't defend the Don, but I have respected his victory.

punishment is precisely the reason your vote is secret, fucktard. when you're the oppressed minority, you lie about it.

you're autist, that's all

Should have just shut him up with "well they usually endorse the democrat"

you're at exactly the right place, t b h f

stay right there

> be 22
> work construction but get called into a meeting to discuss construction shit with a bunch of suits and owners
We used to have a crew of quebecers on site so try come up
>" at least we got rid of some of the 'bad apples on site "
> "yeah those French guys were something else "
> I pipe in in front of 30 people in a board room scenario
> "yeah French people aren't white "
> wtf did I just say
> whole room looks at me as I turn beet red
> " ummm okay well moving on we need to discuss ... Ect "

God it was painful

>not paying for Sup Forums pass so he can post from a truly anonymous vpn in Swaziland

lol, enjoy your government knowing everything you're doing on here

Start lifting and learn to fight faggot

Sounds like there weren't any other niggers there to stick up for him, if you were more confident you would have had grounds to go outside for a "chat" and smear his ugly face all over the road

>sister's friend is visiting
>go greet her
>sister's friend says "today my day's been terrible"
>ask why, did something happen
>"it's been terrible because trump won"
>say "i don't know why you're sad, that's a great thing"
>she looks at me as if i'm the devil
>"but don't you know how he treats gay people"
>mfw she's bisexual
>before i could reveal my power level even more, sister says that i'm joking and redirects the conversation
>play along so i son't lose a friend over some idiot on the other side of the globe

wew lads that was close. i have a great sister.

get new friends

>muscular enough to be feared

So you're either

A) fat
B) rail thin

And have no fight training. You're a coward and disgrace to your race. You moved away from him because you were afraid he might want to take it outside.

You're a pussy. A disgrace. I'd kick the shit out of you to teach you a fucking lesson.

Buy a heavy bag. Lift some weights. Be "muscular enough to be feared". Or shut your whining pussy mouth.

Fucking disgrace to our race. Fuck you.

You nerds gotta speed the turbotards away from any inkling of race. Once the race issue has been neutralized, leftists wont argue cause they cant autowin, call you a racist.

My leftist friends (who hold prestigious degrees in liberal arts and gender studies) cant debate me when I tell them Id rather have someone who says whatever to someone that did whatever and gets Americans killed. If they stay on the race thing, I just drop my veteran card and call it a day. TV told them to support the troops so meh. Was at a woofer farm partying when some muslim dude came at me asking me why I just came back from AFG and why was I a dick. Lefties to the rescue!

Strategy and TRUMPcard aside, Id like to see some "nigga throw hands". Debate with the fists and all that edgy internet bravado.

>your sister's "friend"

hot

didn't trump hold the fag flag on stage?
wtf
why arent those faggots appeased

And then you unsheathe your katana and teleport behind him.

>inb4 women can't have friends and men can't be friends with women and i know this from my vast experience with social interaction and social studies xDdddd

>I'm walking along my street in London.
>Some nigger steps out of an alley with this shank drawn: "AYO, GIMMIE DAT?!"
>I stare at him, my white pride building up within: "Pardon me?"
>"PARDON MIIIIIIIII? WTF U SOME DAWNTAWN ABBEY BITCH?!"
>"Pardon me?"
>"ARE U TRYIN' TO VEX ME, I VEXED WHITE-Y, HAND DAT SHEIT OVER!" He screams, moving his shank in a menacing fashion.
>"Pardon me?"
>"DAS IT, I'M GUNNA CUT YOU!" He rushes at me, stabbing furiously with his shank.
>Stunned by the initial assault I execute outward moving left-armed block, knocking his shank-hand to the side, lacerating my flesh.
>"DIE NIGGA, DIE!" He asserts, whilst driving his left-hand forward into my jaw, I stagger backward.
>Reacting as he steps forward again, aiming to jab the shank firmly into my abdominal wall, I parry his shank away with my profusely bleeding left-hand as the adrenaline fills me.
>The negro side-steps, driving forward with the shank again, I perform a forward-stepping side-step to the left as his blade narrowly strikes me, cutting my right-side in a minor fashion.
>Before he can react I strike my right-hand into his right-side pterion with a jab, he rocks backward.
>As he strugges to struggles to regain his composure he flings the knife at me, it sticks into my right-thigh.
>I push the attack, rushing forward whilst grabbing onto his lapels I perform a hip-throw, before proceeding to ground-and-pound: elbows, punches and hammerfists.

>Whilst I'm Aspie raging on this fellow, one of his homies rushes me from behind, kicking me in the ribs, breaking them, I slide across the floor a couple of feet coughing heavily.
>The original nigger starts fencing response and grand mal seizures as the second nigger starts hollaing at me: "I'M GUNNA FUCKIN' MERK U, NIGGGAAAA!"
>I'm still coughing heavily, no pain at the moment, only heavily winded as further adrenaline pours into my bloodstream.
>The silverback charges at me, swinging around his right-leg in a roundhouse kick as I'm pushing myself up to stand.
>Without thinking my martial arts instincts kick in as I pull the knife from my leg, before planting it firmly into the femoral region of his leg, felling him instantly.
>As I regain consciousness and the adrenaline starts to down regulate in my system, I run and run and run before passing out.
>Upon becoming conscious once more I find myself in a hospital having run several miles from the interlude.

>trump holds the lgbt meme flag
>omg he tolerant and shit now XDDDdd
do people really fall for this

I mean, I know fags are just as subversive as the jews but I figured they'd be at least relatively sated by the fact that he held their degenerate flag on stage

my dad was a libtard all my life and as soon as I could I beat the shit out of him mercilessly. now he works all day just to give me his paycheck while I fuck my mom in front of me. She told me she always wanted a real conservative man.

out of topic but

>be bored out of my mind
>go on om*gle
>see a negro
>hi man where are you from?
>"belguim"
>meet another 2 "europeans" but i didn't meet a single white european

what the fuck, is it really that bad in westeuropestan

>"oh well i'm not racist"
Kill yourself, cuckold. Now is the time to make racism mainstream again, not the time to hide it

You just have to point out that black people, despite themselves believing they are "woke", voted for their oppressive establishment masters and do so every 4 years. Then you point out that their "grass roots civil rights" movement is funded by globalists and the whole thing has been coopted and subverted and will only lead them to their own destruction. The only way to topple the master class is through unification of the slave and worker classes and then further point out that they are playing right into the divide and conquer tactics of the establishment and their MSM propaganda machine.

Basically you have to point out that they aren't doing any thinking or research for themselves and are just parroting what talking heads spit out.

don't waste your time man. notice how liberals never reach out to you - it's a tactic to make you seem like a bad racist club desperate to improve its image. also, liberals don't want to discuss. they want to be victims. my college's club hosts panels all the time like "minority Republicans in state government". libs NEVER SHOW UP.

then the club got sick of it and hired Milo to speak kek

>mfw over 10 people on Faceberg have unfriended me since I started posting pro-Trump/anti-liberal stuff after the election
>mfw I was uninvited from a relative's Thanksgiving for being pro-Trump
>mfw a few qt grills are liking my Trump posts

I'm not even going full-Sup Forums and posting really bad stuff. I am from California so lots of assblasted lefties are seeing my posts calling them out. Liberal tears are all the nourishment I need.

t. autism

any man who's friends with a straight woman wants to fuck her. it can never be a real friendship. just orbiting or relationship ship buildup

stopped reading when you said, "listen my nigga," this is obviously made up.

you would have to be enormously stupid to think saying that would have helped your situation. that's literally the shit liberals make up when they'r writing their own fake racism stories

Trump won!

STop being a fucking coward op.

Just call him a fucking nigger to his face. Call him Mr. Coon. Call him a nig nog.

Stand up for your race user.

RAHOWA

i've raped every woman i've ever met. Any man who doesn't grab a bitch by the pussy as soon as he see's them is a cuck.

I posted PIC RELATED on my Fakebook troll account and ten people unfriended me at once

Good times man!

Lol. Debating a nigger.

Start lifting you numale cuck.

>going to parties with niggers

A nigger was at a party I went to once and he stole my beer. Couldn't believe it.

CGAFTBQPFHWYF

It.s not like I have a butter knife or bike wheel

Just learn how to tell who is worth having a discussion with. If they won't let it go just deflect and try to extricate yourself. It's just not worth your time because they're not arguing to change your mind, they're arguing to turn the crowd against you. Which he did.

If you're lucky enough to find someone worth having a conversation with, by all means do so, but such individuals will also be willing to let the topic drop when you ask them to due to being at a party or something of that nature. When a group is around and they won't let shit drop understand they're not debating you in good faith, they're being demagogic and they're trying to turn the group against you.

From moment one, he came at you in full attack mode. You'd have been best just trying to first end the conversation and if that didn't work just turn the crowd against him. He was making the crowd go against you by trying to link you to racists through Trump, the better response is to ignore his assault and attack him for attacking you.

For example:
>Look dude, she asked and I told her who I voted for, you weren't in this conversation and now you're getting loud and in my face. Chill out.
>random ebonics
>Whoa man I can tell you care about this a lot but I'm here to party, not talk politics can we drop this?
>more random ebonics
>Look, I respect that you care about this but I don't man and I'm just trying to party
>*look around for anyone listening* I mean right?
>more random ebonics
>gosh man why are you being so serious? No one wants to talk politics right now, were here to party.

Just be careful and be ready for them to try and hit you if they realize the crowd is going against you. They're very primitive and they'll resort to violence if they see the crowd turning against them in an attempt to display dominance in some other way.

I've never had anyone disagree with me.
When I drop redpills people listen, and I don't know why.
I usually tell them something along the lines of how US arms ''moderate rebels'' in Syria, how a nation isn't the border but the people, race and intelligence, and they never disagree.
When I tell them something and they don't have a single disagreement I tell them to go ahead and disagree with me, or say something along the lines of ''do you believe what I just told you? But why? You didn't ask for me to give you any evidence. Don't just take what I say for granted.''

It's very weird. I always expect people to lose their shit and not believe a single thing I say, and it never happens. Even when I am in other countries.

sounds like they're afraid of you freaking out and using your retard strength to crush their skills

>talking with qt nurse about trump, we both voted for him.
>nearby trailor trash white bitch with snaggle teeth yells out how we are racist.
>I look at her, "excuse me? Did you just insult me?"
>"You need to be careful user, people are listening and they'll report you for being racist."
>I move closer. "Did you just threaten my job because of who I voted for?"
>nearby black chick moves in "ay you need to not insult him like dat he can vote to whoever he like"
>white cunt is looking stupid now as other blacks turn on her.
>"das his rite to vote how he like and he ain't to raycisst cuz I know him! We don't even no wut Trump gonna do so y'all need to just stay in yo lane and mind you business".
>later, black after black came up to me saying how fucked up the white bitch was.

>mfw overall, niggers have been better about the election results than whites in my experience.

I am 5'9. Not that intimidating or strong looking.
I have a way with people, good at reading them and figuring out how to handle them, but this just makes no sense to me.

I am reading all these stories about people losing their shit the moment they found out that you're right wing or a nationalist, or a ''racist'', but I've never experienced anything like that.

I don't think you guys are doing it right.

The day you realize that having a high Charisma score matters.

nice, saving and going on my facebook troll account

>Day after election
>See hispanic work crew on the road
>Shout at them, "MAGA!"
>They stare back at me sullenly
>"No? Okay."
>Go on my way

>thinking they can speak English

you must live up north where spics at least try to conform

u live in Latvia? And how many blacks do u have in your city? My town is 75% black. I don't think u know what u are talking about.

You sound like a massive pussy and a faggot

This story is also fake and gay, kys

OP you're a fucking faggot and a pussy.

autist spotted

I lived in UK for years and I travel.

It's not all about muh black too. You have to realize that people have issues all around the globe.
When I am talking about not being PC I am not just talking about American issues, I am almost talking about our national issues like the gypsy problem and a large chunk of Russian nationalists living here.

We also have these things called women, and I've been very outspoken against feminism and the female right to vote.

I never hide my power level, what is the point? You really think we will ever win the ideological battle by being too afraid to say what we really believe?

The left is for cucks. Get your balls back lads. Shameful.

Yeah this sounds exactly like those crocodile tear stories

Fucking emotionally manipulative nu-male redditors are now the Sup Forums

I started to try to redpill a friend of mine and eventually discovered that he already had been and had a power level commensurate to my own. Other than that, no.

nice fanfic

>Trying to logic illogical people who thinks the world should revolve around feels, not logic
Just stop and go about your life as a social outcast.

well done for all that riting

>5'9"

kek, do you think taking away women's rights will make them want to fuck you?

Is white knighting ever going to get you laid?

you probably live in a reasonable area....that situation i any university town or very left wing area wouldnt have gone in your favor

m a n l e t
a
n
l
e
t

On election night my snapchat story was full of me blasting the song "Sweet Victory", pics of my MAGA hat, and pictures of the electoral map.
I never get political around my normie friends or on social media, but I didn't give a fuck then.

Because people are incredibly stupid. Buzzwords and trends have more effect on these morons then facts and logic. Also, most people live under huge pressure to fit in, so they go along with whatever the loudest and most passionate group says. I'm sure there were other Trump supporters in that party but they stayed quiet because they don't want to be noticed.

>has pol ever showed their power level?
>Always

>They can't be argued with, they can't be reasoned with.

In other words: I am bad at arguing, I lack charisma, I do not understand the art of rhetoric, and I might even be too poorly versed on a subject to know that my own opinion is bad

There are three groups of people you can't reason with: children, the incapacitated, and women

Anyone else and you're just making excuses

Are you thinking of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw

>"EY SO YOU REALIZE THE KKK ENDORSED HIM RITE, MY NIGGA?!"

Nation of Islam endorsed Obama. So what?

The Jamal's of the world is why white men voted for Trump
We can't have antique farming equipment talking to us like tha

There's plenty of video evidence of these people existing.
People like Carl the Cuck can't be reasoned with. It's just ''ARE YOU KIDDING ME :DD''

Never met a person like that though. Met people that look like that and have those opinions, but never one that would act like that.

They have been trained not to think, only to accept the group consensus. I was fortunate, I realise now. to have had an elderly teacher who actually taught me how to be a questioning and rationalistic person. Not that I'm perfect all the time, mind. That woman perhaps saved me from becoming one of the mob by sowing the seeds of curiosity and rationalism in my mind at a young age.

>t. Redditor nu-male bothered by his own masculinity

Muslims are acceptable and welcome here in America, remember?

I heroically fought for my life, bro.

>Muslims are acceptable and welcome here in America, remember?

They are black supremacists. By Jamal's logic this makes Obama a racist.

Time and place. People who are measuring off the charts on butthurt count as incapacitated.

Is this another edition of BLACKED?

> Showed Yuri Bezmenov in history presentation about the cold war. Talked about subvertion of the west during the cold war, teacher approved and said very good.

As fake as this is, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about loud mouthed niggers shitting up parties in my country