Lets have a Megg, Mogg and Owl thread

Lets have a Megg, Mogg and Owl thread.

Do we have to? It seems easier to just sleep

This is a mini-comic Hanselman did called Hypnotic Mid-day Movie Bad Poetry in 2010.

Just got my Summer Fun shirt in the mail and gotten a few compliments on it already. A few left in Hanselmann's Big Cartel if anyone desires a MM&O shirt.

This is a comic called TV Acid Trip.

If I remember correctly, he was living in England for a brief period when he did this.

I like this Simpsons stuff.

His comics are more like The Simpsons than the licensed comics by Bongo.

The End.

fuck yes mmo

I love MMO story times. Bump

One of you guys got me into MMO. I am friends with a bunch of degenerates and engage in harmful activities so these stories (while exaggerated) hit very close to home.

However, Im wondering in what order am I suppose to read all these things?

2013 - Life Zone
2014 - Megahex
2015 - Worst Behavior
2016 - Amsterdam and Other Stories
2017 - One More Year

However, I don't think the stories are in order even within the collections.

Plus there's Werewolf Jones & Sons as well as the other misc comics, which I still haven't collected yet

Yeah they all kind take place around the same time with a lot of overlap. The end of Megahex is the most current in the timeline but they're all super close.

Is there stuff that hasn't made it into the collections yet? I read an interview with Hanslemann and it had a panel with Megg and her mom driving around but I can't find the comic anywhere.

There are dozens if I remember right.

Felt hats

I feel it interesting that Hanselman does this shit with food coloring.

oh no

>artificial food coloring
Does that mean reading his comics will give me autism?

He brought it over himself.

In Megg Mogg and Owl "canon" Megahex is the last one because it ends with Owl getting fed up and moving out, the next comics he works on are supposed to be Megg and Mogg trying to live without his stabilizing influence. Plus he's going to kill Werewolf Jones off for real.

RIP

I love the idea of Owl trying to raise Werewolf Jones' kids

>Booger wearing those trashy shoes to a funeral

>Megg and Booger start making out, WWJ comes in and starts blowing Booger

This comic has awakened things in me

May he rot in hell.

And failing at it miserably.

Shit meant for but fuck Owl while we're at it.

Got my copy of Romance in the mail yesterday. Classic WWJ degeneracy.

someone redpill me on mike the wizard

It's actually not. Romance, the most recent self published comic he released seems to be the most recent in the revised timeline where X-mas 2017 isn't canon anymore

More than dozens probably. He puts out a lot of self published stuff. Some of it isn't canon but that stuff usually specifies in the book if it isn't. A lot of it is though and probably wont be in collections.

he's great at chillin'

No, he's great at hangin'. He doesn't know why. He's just hangin'.

booger is trashy. look at the dress he's wearing.

He's just hangin'. Don't hate him.

can you zip and upload these somewhere?

don't the three fantagraphics book collect everything incluiding life zone and worst behavior?

has anyone read the foreign books? are there new stories on those?

I really need to stop drinking. I bought a cool mogg cosplay for my friend's birthday because it was the worst thing I could think of and it got here and I'm drunk as shit and love it. Is it the worst thing I could come up with? I thought it was funny the last time I was drinking.

I mean they collect all the other collections and like a couple of the self published zines. But there are a LOT of MMO stories that aren't in any of the hardcovers at all. Including a number of self published ones that never got reprinted at all.

has there been any efforts on this board to collect everything?

I wasn't ready for human WWJ.

Not to my knowledge but I buy literally everything I can and obsessively check his twitter and instagram a couple times a day to make sure nothing got announced I missed. I have a bunch of stuff I've never seen scans of but unfortunately Amazon misdelivered my printer/scanner my grandparents ordered me three separate times and it would be incredibly inconvenient for me to go pick one up and try to get it back to my house as I don't drive.

I know there's somebody who has a bunch of the unpublished stuff, or atleast before One More Year was published.
Anyway, someone on the board has a good number of these misc ones.

Nope. Only a few of Simon's minis have gotten scanned. Several of us seem to have everything but I sure don't feel like scanning any of it.

I have one of the recent zines, Portrait. I could scan it if we get organized to collect everything.

If anything, atleast one of us would have it all to share.

Shave or buzz your head

>keep finding Megg attractive, but gross and horrible at the same time

wut

His poems are really good. Specially "Black Night Sky", "Yeah, I know" and the first one.

>tfw you know that even if you were ever to get a gf you'd be mogg in this situation
I just want to die, nobody deserves to be subjected to me.

I feel a certain amount of pity for WWJ because it's obvious he was mentally ill but he was also an abject scumbag.

These are pages from an abandoned graphic novel he was working on before MMO called Girl Mountain (which he named his tumblr).

He said it got to complicated and he's not sure he'll ever finish it. I belive he got to 90 out of 300 planed pages. Here are some exerps.

If we're going to get technical Coven is more recent in the timeline than Romance.

That's form Coven

Oh yeah - I have the vast majority of it collected but U don't have the links any more and can't be bothered to reupload them.

I just took a picture, can't be asked to scan the whole thing. I think the implication is that WWJ is only in werewolf form when sober.