"King" monarchy = patriarchy

>"King" monarchy = patriarchy
>Has vast reserves of invaluable resources, is extremely stingy with all of it
>No other claim to said resources other than happening to be on the land btw
>Builds a wall to keep brothas out
>We're supposed to believe because of his wealth he can go toe to toe with Iron Man or Bats

How the fuck does anyone like him again??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Sup Forums

I thought half of this movie is supposed to be him making an effort to rectify Wakanda's past attitudes towards the rest of the world.

Drumpf called Africa a shithole, so SJWs love Africa now.

I hate these fucking threads so much.

Fuck Blumpf and fuck white people!

i don't know which would be more entertaining, a good BP movie or a bad one.

You don't know your geography very well do you?

>because of his wealth he can go toe to toe with Iron Man or Bats
Well his wealth and Shuri now having superintelligence far above Stark. So naturally she'll built better mcguffins than Stark in the movie.

Until they can take down the Hulk like Tony did, they ain't shit.

>We're supposed to believe because of his wealth he can go toe to toe with Iron Man or Bats
He can because he's highly trained, and being a king of super futuristic secret country also helps
But yeah, people overlook all the shitty aspects of comics Wakanda because they're black

>because of his wealth
Not just his wealth, chewing the sacred heart-shaped herb lets him commune with ancient spirits, gods, ancestors, and gives him supernatural strength and agility.
>is extremely stingy with it
That's how you get/keep vast reserves of invaluable resources. You wall your stuff up in a house, don't you? Do the doors have locks?
>how the fuck does anyone like him
He's a fucking BOSS. Your entire argument applies to Batman, btw. He inherited his wealth, heads a company that makes things invented by workers under salary, doesn't share his bat-gadgets with the general public, etc, etc. I don't see how anyone could assail Black Panther and still like Batman at the same time.

Because black panther is a bigger mary sue than batman, he's most OP in all fields and less flawed than Bruce.

And no one except batman would want to buy an extremely expensive small boomerang while black panther has the cure of cancer but no one can have it.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will shitpost either way, so it doesn't matter.

> heads a company that makes things invented by workers under salary

That right there makes Bats better than Black Panther. Batman employees people and creates jobs. Not to mention his numerous charities.

> doesn't share his bat-gadgets with the general public

Yes he does, its just not obvious. There are TONS of stories about him using bat-gadget tech to create new inventions or humanitary works for the general public. Hell, the recent The Signal story had Batman creating a whole block of apartments for people to live rent free.
You are a stupid casual, go back to whatever shit hole you came from.

I knew it, I fucking knew this was going to happen, and its only going to get worse
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPN51sEftE

da wae of Waganda

Oh look it's "Why is it OK for BP/Cap to be like this and not Bat." Fuck off. Your schtick was old when you started doing it and it's no fresher now.

How do retards like you exist? Try actually engaging with the points brought up instead of just saying "NAH YOU SUCK XD"

If its such a bad point then you should be able to refute it.

OP literally just brought up Batman in relation to his wealth. You're autistic.

Shuri being a super duper genius was a terrible idea, now they will have to nerf Black Panther intelligence otherwise she will look pointless

Veronica was a joint project between Stark and Banner, just saying.

If you get off on shitposting it being bad
If want to actually enjoy it, then good

>>No other claim to said resources other than happening to be on the land btw
So like every country on the planet? If a country found a UFO in their country then it would belong to them. Why would it not? Does it somehow magically belong to somebody else?

>Batman employees people and creates jobs
Do you think everyone in Wakanda is unemployed?
>cure of cancer
That's explained in the same panel it's mentioned in: it could be weaponized. If you have tech that could be used to cure 40% of the population but could also be used to wipe out 95% of the population, you don't make that tech open source.

What the fuck are you talking about. Just because there are jobs in Wakanda doesn't mean they were all created by the king himself. I guarantee you Bruce Wayne is directly responsible for creating more jobs than Black Panther is. I bet he employees more people than the entire population OF wakanda.

Also who the fuck mentiond the cure for cancer? Now you are just making up stuff to argue against and not at all addressing my other points.

Good job being useless at arguing.

Why is he called Black Panther again?
It's kind of redundant. All panthers are black and can't be anything BUT black.

It's like naming your character other obvious shit like "Striped Tiger", "limbless Python", or "Asshole Goose"

IIRC Feige or someone working with him mentioned that they don't like characters being bullshit enough to solve everything with their powers or asspull a solution because "lol contingencies", so they either tone it down, write it out completely, or make the character conveniently unavailable.

..are you serious, user?

Can we put her in the cat suit someday?

Because that's literally the name of big cat variant, associated with both jaguars and leopards.

Yes. Calling him "Black" Panther is redundant and stupid. Just "Panther" would work fine.

Unless they wanted to draw attention to the man beneath the costume being Black. In which case, that's also stupid, because building an entire identity around him being Black in a country where literally every other citizen is Black is just stupid.

If the movie is good then idiot crossposters might get mad enough to kill someone.

Black panthers are jaguars or leopards with melanism. They're a specific thing. Not all panthers are black.

Do you not understand what a panther is?

Sup Forums still desperate to shitpost, I see

Wow you're dumb.