Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
usajobs.gov/Search/AdvancedSearch/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ9sg4LRvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish I was qualified.

I am so I can let more mexibros in

Same Mexicans are bro tier

Good luck, you're gonna be deported to Sweden.

>tfw just got out of the Marines
>thinking about going to college but I just want to start working already
>speak basic spanish, parents are legal immigrants

Should I do it? I dont car for illegals at all and would be glad to see them deported

What are the qualifications, exactly? I can spend the next 60-odd days lifting weights and hitting the shooting range if I'm otherwise qualified, I'll join the Trumpstaffel.

>mfw I see tight-wing death squads are becoming reality
we're memeing too hard, gentelmen. Let's crank it up and see what happens.

and yes, you obviously know what duty means and I suggest you enlist if you don't have any other plans. Make your country strong and prosperous, user.

as long as there's not conflict of interest, do it

TĂș neccisita deporatmos maximos! Ariva Ariva!

Its really looking like they're gonna need bodies, I have no problem with deporting illegals since theyre ruining my country.

>tfw uncle is a child molesting piece of shit
>tfw if I catch him at the border I'll deport his ass with extreme prejudice
>tfw I knew Trump was right when he said a lot of illegals are murderers and rapists

I just want a comfy house at the coast where I can fish, go hunting, start a family safely and be left alone guys

>we're memeing too hard
>let's crank it up

I like you.

Illegal alien deportation force will need some kind of identification database for detainees, of which I'm highly qualified to manage.

pls Don

What are the qualifications?

Los Angeles will not cooperate. Who'll work in restaurant, landscaping, janitorial, etc? It'd cause chaos.

Then i BTFO you and all your little paco friends.

I'd love to but I can't take the hit in pay.

Can there be a foreign legion deal set up for help on the wall>? Someone ask his twitter if he'll be accepting volunteers

How many illegal immigrants are there total, both high and low estimates? Also including the "refugees."

I suppose he's just starting with the worst of them immediately, and rest of it later, hoping they will go out on their own as they see people get taken away.

What happens to all the people that try to hide immigrants thinking they are doing the right thing?

Do it for fun.

Do it on the weekends.

Basic qualifications:

ice gov /doclib /careers /pdf /self-assessment-questionnaire pdf

then he can fucking pay me.

I've considered it but don't know how effective they are.

Already working on it.

Ever seen the movie or read the book, "The Island"?

Doesn't take much thought process to see where I'm going with this.

We should form pro-Trump militias that help enforce Trump's word.

This strategy has been applied with success in the past.

Can we add DNA scans?

I'm a farmer, I usually don't have 'weekends'

Already looking into it. Wish they'd start some better recruiting marketing. To my understanding, I have to wait around until they post some positions on the JobUSA website and then apply.

ice websiite is shit
nevermind chrome opening their jobs link as an rss.
ice wants u to apply at usajobs for a job
their website seems old boy network. i bet they wont accept non LEO Sup Forums operators

Don't see why it would be necessary, but it hasn't been revealed the resources the Don wants to commit the this.

>reminder
These people aren't citizens, so this isn't a criminal record they're running up in the traditional sense that would be processed by a police department and county court.

We just need names, fingerprints, and pictures so we can know the repeat offenders.

DON NEEDS ME

>checked and confirmed.

Hopefully with the extra funding Trump is promising they can update the website.

Would you guys let me in so I can join the Barrio Liquidation Squads?

Apply for Trump Administration jobs at greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

For Federal employment (civil service) jobs, go to usajobs.gov/Search/AdvancedSearch/ and search for the following:

For interior immigration enforcement and deportations: Department Of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement

For Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Inspectors (or the border, airports and seaports): Department Of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection

For you legal fags who want to work in/for deportation court: Department Of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review

For you autists that don't have the mental ability for ICE, don't have a chance in the desert with Border Patrol, and couldn't get into college because you have more dedication to Lolicon than school, I have the perfect agency for you: Department Of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services. At USCIS, you can plant your fat ass on a chair for 8 hours a day, be a petty tyrant, and still contribute to Trump Making America Great Again.

ICE and CBP are law enforcement positions (must carry gun) that have mandatory retirement at age 57 (better retirement).

Any questions?

Link below, it's significantly harder to change your genes.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ9sg4LRvc