What is the whitest part of Canada?
The part with the hardest workers.
The part with the most jobs leaving
The part that has the greatest trade advantage in terms of proximity
The part with real culture and not an American meme
The part where the government turns a blind eye because they don't care

We deserve better

#EastCoastPride

Nobody needs to leave. We just need to drop a nukes on Toronto and Vancouver.

I'm from Atlantic Canada.

Small town Maritimes has the hardest workers imho, also having the most jobs leaving

People go to Maine to buy cheap christmas gifts, so thats trade I guess

Cape Breton highlands have some pretty good culture, pretty christian too

Reserves get away with lots of shit

any other questions?

Montreal is a cucking too, I like QC though

>The part with the hardest workers.
quebec
>The part with the most jobs leaving
quebec
>The part that has the greatest trade advantage in terms of proximity
quebec
>The part with real culture and not an American meme
quebec
>The part where the government turns a blind eye because they don't care
quebec

>The part with the hardest workers.
>quebec

If not secession, we need to divide provinces into states.. For example, the Atlantic state, the Capitol state, the French state, etc.. The provinces would still exist, but they'd exist under state rule. Canada would be a union of states rather than just one big state. And the constitution of canada would be so simple, giving us the benefit of state rights and state laws, and less federal laws.

>Atlantic Canada
>hardest workers

>fails to mention all the religitards and pedopriests and alcoholics

yeah great place that ol maritime shit ya

>religitards and pedopriests not being everywhere in the world

okay chum

fisheries and mines, if they were still around

get fucked quebec

pic related

Good idea.. That's actually a really good idea.

A federal government (Canada) with very few laws, a state government with laws that serve each region's best interests, and a provincial government (to serve each province's best interests)..

>quebec, not lazy frenchmen

This. I have more in common with a Newfie than someone from the west any day. The way Canada is going, we'd be better off alone.

Fuck you lobsniggers Alberta is succeeding first so we can crash the economy of every province to Syrian level east of Manitoba. Don't worry doe I'm sure mexico will aid you guys.

>wheatfags
>oilfags
>needed

Fucking east coasters. Definitely the worst workers in all of Canada. You'd probably have more jobs there if you weren't all fucking slackers. Bad enough you come over here with your rancid mackerel breath, with those damn accents that sound like a drunken autistic child rambling on about shit like EI and where the cheapest deals are.

>pic related it's me a hard working Albertan standing in front of my brand new 2007 dodge with my girl and her mom

>Hard workers in Quebec
Lol.. Our workers are literally building Canada right now.
>Workers are leaving Quebec
Okay whatever you say. I don't heat too many Albertans complain about frogs stealing their jobs
>Quebec a great trade advantage
We literally have the east coast and are close to Iceland, the EU, UK, NY, NH, etc.
>Quebec having culture besides poutine
>Quebec ignored by the government

Quebec has it's cock sucked by the government.

For the guys who do that I'll agree with you 100%. The trash I've seen who came out west though? lazy fat fucks who lie about being MMA fghters in their down time and fucking cab drivers

He said workers, not leeches. People that stay work, people that go out west do it because they don't work

That's a picture that I could literally see posted every day on my fb..
Albertans are shitty workers.
One Albertan guy I knew asked me if he could buy a lobster, and I gave him one for free for helping me; he took it home but let it die because he felt bad about boiling it alive. I asked him why he didn't call me so I could take it back, and he said that he was afraid to touch it after it was de-banded.

Please destroy Toronto

Please help us, Muslims are taking over our city.

What is the whitest part of Canada? PEI
The part with the hardest workers. Alberta
The part with the most jobs leaving. Ontario
The part that has the greatest trade advantage in terms of proximity. Alberta
The part with real culture and not an American meme Newfound land
The part where the government turns a blind eye because they don't care Nunavut

who here in comfy ontario?

>tfw my dad complained about a "paki invasion"
>in 1978

where are you?

Quick poll of all present: Would you rather we stayed poor to not become a paki magnet or save ourselves from crushing debt and poverty?

Now that is an aesthetically pleasing flag.

stay poor. It is better to be poor and happy etc

I'll take being poor if the chinks leave with them.

Trick question.
Close borders off to Muslims
Let only those who have been a resident for 10 years become Canadian
Prevent immigration from low-income countries
liquidate national debt
trade with European countries
Become rich
No pakis allowed

poor, comfy, and lit buddy

Can Atlantica become the white beacon of hope?

>Let only those who have been a resident for 10 years become Canadian
Not good enough. 25-30 years is better, in the 80s and 90s the enclaves weren't so big.

It'd better to be "poor" in the sense of having a working class population and an economy based around things like fishing, mining, farming, ETC. That would prevent us from devolving into a urbanized immigrant magnet shithole like much of the rest of Canada while not living in poverty.

daily reminder that all atlantic canadians are cuckolds

I bet the fucking cunt was from Edmonton so no surprise there. You want a city of hard workers it's Calgary

forgot image fug

Atlantica WILL be the white beacon of hope

why is it always the welfare states that offer nothing and can't actually support themselves that want to secede?

mostly local things, in my area people fucking loved our MP. It sucks, but it's how it works

>Brittain

This is bullshit.
Nobody ever talks about politics, but I know that one thing is for goddamn certain. NOBODY in my county voted for Trudeau. There were conservative signs everywhere. Even when we went on road trips, it was conservative all over the province, and even some NDP signs. I know at least 5 guys who were openly green.

The only people who would have voted Liberal was people from Halifax. Even then, I'm sure that people in the Atlantic provinces only voted Trudeau for weed and more benefits because we're literally losing our jobs, and stephen harper dind't help. He only cared about oil, but Trudeau only cares about "muh diversity".
Just watch, the Atlantic Coast will go conservative again.

>Welfare states
Because they always promise better pay..
Take a look at America; every time a democrat gets into office, they create a big bubble, and every republican pops that bubble to relieve the potential damage, but the republican always gets blamed for making the economy worse. The atlantic wants more money for their jobs, they want benefits and handouts because they're starving, but that only leads to bigger bubbles; eventually, they get fed up and switch. We're going to make a big switch, because Canada has had it too good for too long.

How do we get this movement going?

The power of memes.
Praise kek

Hello Margaret McClellan.

How are we today?

>n-nobody voted for trudeau!
>every single riding went to the liberals

Yes because I believe it was voter fraud. We don't have a discussion about politics over here. People vote, we get disappointed, and we just keep living. We're very indifferent to the political system, and I think that's bad. If more people actually saw what was going on, they'd realize that they didn't vote for this asshole. Everyone here has a gun, they go hunting, and they work hard, and everyone said they wanted to vote conservative. Who got elected? a liberal. Nobody cares; we're just disappointed. It happened all over the province, too.

How about instead of succeeding we all just agree to kick Ontario out of the country? We can move the capitol to Manitoba so people will have a reason to remember they exist.

loyalist county, reporting in.

fuck the gta.

poor.

short-term prosperity mixed with hoards of immigrants < 20 years of hard-times and happiness

when our anglo/celtic friends start voting out their liberals, sure.

til then, based NFL, rural ON and AB are the best.

hows about you take a look at the electoral map of ontario?

90% of liberals/ndp seats are in the GTA aka NOT CANADA.

ONTARIO IS PROUD LOYALIST LAND. THIS IS WHERE THE CELTS MADE PEACE WITH THE ENGLISH

Anyone else southshore?
Can someone else confirm that they did not vote Liberal?
All up and down that entire fucking dark red strip, it was NOT liberal. NOBODY was liberal. It's bullshit that this happened. Voter fraud.

Independent Newfoundland when? And no, we don't want to be grouped with you Maritimers.

Daily reminder that if you looked into the politics of the east-coast, voting conservative is a vote to fuck our economy even worse than it actually is.

Do some research, not even the most redpilled east-coasters would touch the conservatives with a ten inch poll. Everytime a conservative gets elected they ruin the east's economy, not a single Easterner likes Trudeau but voting Conservative is voting against our interests.

This..
Everyone I knew either hesitantly voted conservative or they voted NDP.
NDP was the savior of our province, and I don't understand how it lost.

you've gotta get over the fisheries, m8.

What if the Tories promised reform and all that?

You realise you're contributing to the downfall of the rest of the country b/c of a boogeyman created by your provincial politics?

I know it sucks out there but there are ways to improve the situation without empowering grits.

Anglocanada shouldn't exist. Speak French or fuck off.
I hope all of you will get it.

>you've gotta get over the fisheries, m8.
That's practically all we had. Labrador's hydroelectricity industry is barely keeping our province afloat now. Telling us to get over our fisheries is like telling Alberta to get over its oil.

>You realise you're contributing to the downfall of the rest of the country
I don't give a flying fuck about the rest of Canada, it can burn in hell for all I care. I'm a Newfoundlander, not a Canadian. You realize that if I voted Harper I'd be contributing to the downfall of MY country? I know Trudeau's a massive fucking cuck, almost every Newfie was aware, but fuck me, we may be dumb redneck fishermen but we're smart enough to know we won't last another four years of Harper. It was either Liberals or NDP and NDP is even more cucked than the liberal party currently is.

We confederated with leafland solely because you guys promised to fix our economy and you made it 10 times worse and have no fucking plans to fix it any time soon. Just give us back our independence so we can make our own damn decisions instead of fearing that some cuck in Ottawa is going to rape us even more the next morning.

Sometimes you lose some healthy flesh when removing a gangrenous wound, doesn't mean you shouldn't have cut out the gangrene.

>Super saiyan blue

I don't understand this image

Maritime union would benefit our provinces though.

We trade fish, lobster, seaweed, etc.
We need bait; right now, we get our bait from iceland, Norway and even New Zealand for some odd fucking reason.

Atlantica would be amazing.
Especially if we built nuclear power plants and made the energy sector great again. With the energy sector booming, we could build hydrogen fuel-cells, and cell them to different countries and make money, maybe even use them on boats instead of that oil-derivative fuel. It could be made cheap and affordable, and that would emply hundreds of thousands of people.

You just should leave only French as the state language.

And 90% of muslims just won't move to Canada.

You should even destroy signs in English. Only French.

French or fuck off.

Anglos can stay in Canada, but their children will study in French.

The whole Canada should speak it, even the west side.

It's just a question of justice.

>ns blue cross flag blue

Newfoundland is not Maritime. You guys are Scotts and have a history of beign Canadian, we're Irish and we're hardly Canadian.

Bridgewater here. I know a fair few that did and every single one didn't vote because they liked Trudeau they voted because they hated Harper.

You're not fooling anyone with that flag Quebec.

GTA reporting in

fuck the GTA

tbay is very comfy
northern ontario is best ontario

With English you always will be a USA's freak-neighbours.

But with French Canada will become to be a great country.

how's about we just split up the country and sell off the excess to the chinese?

quit the nonsense.

with the death of a staple economy, you need to look elsewhere. The problem that is endemic to the maritimes, as it is elsewhere in canada, is that there is little to no innovation.

When shit gets tough, if the answers aren't obvious, companies prefer to fold or move to yankeeville b/c we are unable to be creative and imaginative.

also:

>I don't give a flying fuck about the rest of Canada, it can burn in hell for all I care.

You can't have that attitude and then rely on the welfare brought in by the west coast and ontario.

>I'm a Newfoundlander, not a Canadian.

You can be both, but you can't bite the hand that feeds. You voted to join us, not America.

It is a god damn shame though, how the east is ignored. The votes don't count so politicians don't care about catering to your interests. And that's wrong, especially since the east is such a bastion of anglo and celtic pride, something that isn't seen until rural ontario.

But like "separatist" Quebec, you can't leave without living off of the rest of Canada. It's a suicide mission to leave.

Here's my solution, which may help:

>10th Amendment equivalent added to our constitution

we need more power to provincial governments, not laurentian elite and rosedale rich faggots.

they're fucking us like they're fucking you.

Alberta will secede

Screencap this

No, but it's an atlantic province.
> You guys are Scotts and have a history of beign Canadian, we're Irish and we're hardly Canadian.
Canada as it is right now is NOT historically Canadian. Ontario was a deviation in Loyalist politics, and that lead to the western provinces; the western provinces likewise benefited Ontario and Quebec until we got into this mess. Nova Scotia was ORIGINALLY Canadian, but the word "Canadian" itself literally cannot apply to us anymore, becuase we're so far out of the loop. Like the Anglo Saxon kings being considered British, it'd be silly to consider Nova Scotia "Canadian".

Newfs and scotians have a big history; a lot of us go there, and a lot of you come here. We have a trade history that is very deep. We're what the original United Kingdom should have been like (hence the Atlantica flag).

Yea.. Lot of libs in bridgewater.

fuck off Margaret

>You can't have that attitude and then rely on the welfare brought in by the west coast and ontario.
We receive that welfare in the first place because you faggot leafs lied to us about fixing our economy and made it worse. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you didn't screw our land over and throw it in a corner.

>You voted to join us, not America.
The vote was rigged, actually. Pic related's a good read on that issue.

>you can't leave without living off of the rest of Canada. It's a suicide mission to leave.
With Canada it's a slow painful death. With independence we can actually make our own decisions and at least have the option to fix our economy without some retard half a continent away saying "you can't do that"

I'm just on butthurt, because this country used to have French as the second language/language of elite, but now we, de facto, have English as the second state language.
English just is pretty hard for us, especially understanding by hearding, it sounds very soft, and we understand it badly.
Only pacific northwest is fine.

Oddaj Wilno, pedale

Od kołyski az po grób, polskie Wilno, polski Lwów

>We receive that welfare in the first place because you faggot leafs lied to us about fixing our economy and made it worse. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you didn't screw our land over and throw it in a corner.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW SCOTIANS FEEL

>With Canada it's a slow painful death. With independence we can actually make our own decisions and at least have the option to fix our economy without some retard half a continent away saying "you can't do that"
THIS!!!
At least, if you do want independence, can Nova Scotia form a state union with you, and have very little federal laws, giving you guys and us the freedom to rule our states the way we want?

Better not kick northern Ontario out. We hate the GTA more than the rest of you combined.

>We receive that welfare in the first place because you faggot leafs lied to us about fixing our economy and made it worse. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you didn't screw our land over and throw it in a corner.

Wrong. You receive that welfare b/c you live on a rock with few industries, too much red tape, too little innovation. What is true is that one of your working industries WAS fucked by globalist federals, which I empathise with.

>The vote was rigged, actually. Pic related's a good read on that issue.

Come now, you don't believe that do you? Even if true, make the best of the situation. You know there is no legal nor social cause for separation.

>With Canada it's a slow painful death. With independence we can actually make our own decisions and at least have the option to fix our economy without some retard half a continent away saying "you can't do that"

same problems as QC:

>what currency?
>what staples?
>what industries?
>with whose money?
>what investment opportunities?
>what system of governance?
>what trading partners?
>what about your debts?

this is an irresponsible pipe dream borne out of misguided disillusionment and frustration that is redirected at hard-working, christian, red-pilled canadians who are getting fucked like you're getting fucked.

Too bad you're too short-sighted to realise you have brothers in arms willing to fight side by side with you, but you cast them off b/c of a tribalist and confused half-hearted attempt at convincing everyone that you're irish.

t. celt from eastern ontario where folks still speak gaelic

>The vote was rigged, actually. Pic related's a good read on that issue.
To also add to this point, if Britain and Canada didn't rig the vote together to screw us, Newfoundland would literally have FUCKING DONALD TRUMP, not cuckdeau, as our leader.

>Small town Maritimes has the hardest workers imho

maybe 6 months of the year. rest of the time they are on EI and welfare

>wanting a globalist to be your leader

America is the next rome, user. it will fall.

>You receive that welfare b/c you live on a rock with few industries
Get it through your fucking thick skull you dumb mainlander. Cucknada RUINED our fucking industries, which is why we're on welfare in the first place. What you're saying is infuriating. We had the industries to drag ourselves out of the mud with a little guidance, retarded maindlanders outright destroyed these industries.

>Winnipeg is now getting enriched at the speed of light

FFS I thought we were irrelevant enough to be passed over.

I find myself spending more and more time out in the country because of this shit.

There are some gentle rolling hills and oak forests to the southwest and it is just beautiful. Even this time of year, in a dark and spooky sort of way.

God's country reporting in (Muskoka).

GTA fags are finally leaving for the winter.

No
No
No
Yes
No

Whattayat, skipper? Lissen, by, I'd live off moose jizz an rock salt if it got us out of fuckin Torontoland.

Population replacement wasn't part of the deal we signed.

I get 1500$ gross every week in payment (3,000 every two weeks)
I only actually get 1400-1600$ in cash each two weeks.
For EI, i only get 800 every two weeks. As much as I worked for, those 6 months should have given me a lot more than what I gave back, but they took a lot of that money for taxes.

>he calls someone a mainlander
>thinks this is a proper insult
>focuses on the one thing he wants to pick a bone with and ignores the rest

you must have been born with FAS, to not realise an olive branch when you see one.

Or you're too autistic to recognise agreeance. Either way, best of luck.

manigga.

Bracebridge?

Rosseau, Port Carling, Huntsville, Haliburton are god-tier. Keep the asians out, you'll be fine.

I and many Newfoundlanders want off this ride that's been coming off the seams for the past few decades, dumb Cucknadian.

Well, for one, mainlanders actually are fucking us over.
It's funny that we use this as a legitimate insult, because it's like the Atlantic provinces are the new UK, and we want secession from the EU (Canada).
We're the new Brexit. Fuck mainlanders.

I live in Toronto

The only peace this cesspool will know is being consumed in nuclear hellfire

We confederated with leafland solely because you guys promised to fix our economy.

This is a falsehood even clever folk keep spouting. By the end of WW2, Newfoundland's economy had recovered. We were in the black again, and as soon as our finances were in order people started pushing for a return to self-rule.

we all know what happened afterwards.

>Alberta actually wants secession
Bunch of fucking whiners

>Well, for one, mainlanders actually are fucking us over.

Didn't know it was my unemployed ass in Manitoba that was destroying your fisheries.

Everyone I know here is hurting. The new jobs all go to immigrants. No one is doing well, and we certainly don't have the power to fuck you over as we struggle to feed our fucking children.