Camp camp

Thoughts on this show?

Love it. Can't wait for season 3

I'd like to see Max's parents on S3. Also, Campbell is my favorite character, reminds me of my uncle.

Much better than I expected it to be.
Quartermaster is a marvelous creature.
I want to brutally fuck Nikki's mom.

He reminds of Phil from harvy birdman. Only think didn't like was the climate change shit. Also please show his parents

Best girl coming through

That's not Debi with one eye

A legitimately good comedy.
Some jokes are miss but it consistently delivers.

absolute trash from trash company
you fucks who like it remind me of TBBT crowd

Tbbt?

Oh that trash

Anyone else thought after the space kid episode, the episode after he would be normal?

I kinda wanna watch it, but mostly because of the happy optimistic guy. I need to fill in a void.

Tabi user...

He’s a fun character but he’s at his best when his rose colored glasses break

Her cunt voice is better then annoying dnd

Max is the worst part of the show. It'd be a lot more enjoyable without him.

Space kid is cute.
CUTE!

He has some good moments like end of the order of sparrow or parents day.

Would've been cool if the real buzz voiced himself

All I remember about this show is that the threads are dominated by pedos

you realize that's every single thread on Sup Forums right

Why's that?

It's really good and funny, with a lot of effort into it (just in the animation alone, it can seem) but because of it being made by a random youtube company, it's likely never going to be that popular, at least on Sup Forums.
Which I guess is fine since that's hardly a big deal.

He reminds me of Saxton Hale.

Not a random YouTube company It’s made by the company behind Red vs Blue and RWBY

Didn't rwby take a while to get popular? I know red vs blue was because if halo back in the Halo two days which was huge.

Be careful you dont catch Quartersister

Wonder if there's a quarter master

I think by/right before Volume 3, it started becoming particularly popular, or after V3, due to the big stuff that happened towards the end.

Think your right. When the academy burned down. So this might take off soon. But isn't rwby way longer an episode? Camp camps only like 10 min

Most of the threads are actually civil and non-sexual.

> you will never have cute camp counselor that only wants to see you happy and teach you to love nature

i think i am sick
i have started thinking that max and nikki are too cute for each other

user, pls, that’s actually hurtful.

Reminder that Max/Nikki/Neil OT3 is vastly superior.

Seventeen and Lori are my favorite characters.

I knew Camp Camp was missing something. Adorable hillbilly girls

For a free Youtube show, it's good. The adults are the best characters. The only good kid characters are Max, Nikki, Nerris, Preston and the Flower Scouts. Fuck Neil.

That's basically WHY I wanna watch it. How often does he break and how bad does he suffer?

He can pee in me anytime...

He breaks once for serious, once for laughs and once almost but is stopped at the last second.