What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlqEvkhl0So
youtube.com/watch?v=CUCmr9YfGv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3

youtube.com/watch?v=LlqEvkhl0So

He's 14.

Tell me you weren't an annoying little sperglord when you were 14.

He's being raised by a group of mentally unstable lesbian aliens.

Blame Zuke

Raised by lesbians

I like good pussy and I like good trees

My dad would spank me with a belt if I walked like that. He never beat me once.

Mental illness caused by gender neutral upbringing.

These

also he's cooler now dude

Unironically this.

Umm sorry sweety, they're agender space rocks.

>this thread again
What the fuck is Sup Forums's problem?

Connie won't let him suck her toes.

He's a fat little faggot.

he can't live up to his Papa so he just gave up

He hasn't been fat since early Season 1.

smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe and I get more ass than a toilet seat

that's cause they turned him into a bobblehead

I'll defend this show to the ends of the Earth, but this is beyond my means.

I've honestly probably watched more hours of Steven Jewniverse than the actual show

>literally a bum living out of his van
>lets alien misanthropes raise his son, meanwhile he only see's him weekly at best
>doesn't give a shit about Gem shit whatsoever even though he should be the most knowledgeable for Steven's sake.
Greg is a shitty father in all honesty. I feel like people just gravitate to him because he's the only prominent male character.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUCmr9YfGv0

Step aside land mammal. Watch how it's done.

And don't forget he never made his son go to school. That's the big sin.

SU fags need an excuse to post it here

>that little faggot with the earring and the makeup

Hate cult fags need an excuse to sperg

actually Paul had him with his arms out like that at least twice prior: Steven Floats and pic related

3 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3
I met a bad bitch last night in the D

I used to really like this show and then I saw the human zoo ep and noped out forever. fucking gross sick ass shit masquerading as children's entertainment. rebecca sugar is a fucking pedophile.

What, is it "Reddit" to like Eminem music now?

I'm a sperglord but not like this

No, it's "Reddit" to spam the thread with lyrics. It's not funny, interesting or on topic so there's no reason to do it except to be a memelord.

Instead of trying to circumvent the "masculinity = violence and aggression" stereotype via boy hero with extremely feminine passive powers (healing, shielding) still coming of age and entering manhood (rising to responsibility, pursuing love, ambition, etc.), SJWs by nature love to compartmentalize people worse than any bigot and so sabotage their own messages.

Steven cannot have passive powers and be masculine, he must be an effeminate doormat gay boy that is literally not allowed to grow up.
Connie cannot wield a sword/learn combat be feminine, she must become a violent domineering aggressor who will judo flip a kid if he bumps into her.

Steven needs lessons from a real man

Mostly just bad writers, honestly.

This thread got no theme, is just a Sup Forumstard meme. so fuck off you're a complete idiot or butthurt OP being a faggot

Regardless of how stupid it may be, this thread does have a topic. You aren't any any better than OP just because you don't hide the fact you're shitposting, so don't get triggered when someone calls you out on being a faggot

Grow up the both of you, before I tell your parents you re using bad words

>This thread does have a topic.
No it don't, there is literally no "problem" to talk about, this is just a Sup Forums like forced meme you keep spamming on this board everyday because of literal autism

tell him user. I'm sick of people shitting up this board with low-effort bait. if you wanna talk about why SU is shit there's plenty of material to work with. forced memes kill threads

>If OP is being autistic that makes it ok for me to be it too
You had two options: report the thread for spam and move on, or shitpost. You chose the latter now deal with the consequences and stop bitching about it.

Not the first time a male character has acted girly as a gag.