Matt Harrigan CEO of PacketSled announced on Facebook his intent to assinate President Elect DJT

Matt Harrigan CEO of PacketSled announced on Facebook his intent to assinate President Elect DJT.

Other urls found in this thread:

packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/
archive.is/2016.11.13-201202/https://packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/
archive.fo/ln5Y7
archive.fo/tDJ7w
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happens in cases like this?
2 guys in suits go to his house and say "come on, man. don't say stuff like that" ?

packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/

404 son.

Report to FBI and see the resulting salt.

archive.is/2016.11.13-201202/https://packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/

bumping

Good man. Have a pepe.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

seriously WTF happened to the left between Bush Jr and now!? Secret Service will murder this faggot just cause.

https:// packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/

archive.fo/ln5Y7

Try the archive. It just started 404ing a few min ago, looks like he removed it.

Here's an archive of his tweet with the link to his apology and the replies, before he deletes his tweet too.

archive.fo/tDJ7w

Tweet his investors to pull his funding.
@Blu_Venture
@keshifventures

One of the investors, JHS Ventures, is a Pakistani firm. We could probably call out that he has possible ties to Islamic terrorists.

He has ties to the intelligence community. Here he is meeting with former CIA director Jim Woolsey.

>Really San Diego? Trump? Go fuck yourself San Diego
??? San Diego went solid blue, what is this dude talking about?

Someone report this faggot.

no

no it did not

I was in the last thread. Emailed the LA Times and called the SS tip line, they're already investigating him and the guy on the line said Harrington had been "very prolific as of late".

You can tweet one of packetsled's investors at @blu_ventures

Also emailed the San Fran Cyber Excellence nonprofit he's a director of.

Thanks m8. I've been reporting people all week. They were all serious reports, but I fear they'll start ignoring me if I send in a bunch.

Not even doing it to piss people off, or fuck with liberals. I genuinely fear for Trumps safety, and the safety of my country.

We're all afraid of him getting john'ed on live TV.

Well good for you but I'm absolutely doing this to fuck with liberals.

>Haha, you know, I told about killing Trump, hah, you know, for laughs

Of course the tears are great, but some of these people aren't being edgy. The faggot in the pic I posted had a tight clique of people on his FB, and they were discussing all types of shit.

How to make home made bombs, referencing that they need a more secure communication avenue. They were definitely planning something serious. Hopefully they are v& by now.

Infiltrate them and collect evidence. But tell the FBI/SS right now.

just

>I apologize if this caused any legitimate concern
Ahahah. Sure you do.

Bump and send to the FBI

>I've been reporting people all week.
me too
gods work anons

Only a real idiot would risk a Pence presidency. He would singlehandedly throw the country back to 1959.

tips.fbi.gov/
Report!

>be American
>win presidential election
>get shot

Sent the report as soon as I saw it. I've been trying to make contact through a fake account but they all deleted their pages and scrubbed shit. So I have no clue how to get in contact with them now.

I was going to try and get a "document"(?) this one guy was talking about. It had something to do with how they would communicate from now on.

Oh well, it's in the feds hands now. I'm not the only user who made a report so I'm confident someone has seen it by now and has taken some sort of action.

The guy was a serious fucking faggot. Pic related.

Liberals, not even once.

Why would they do this? even Obama didn't let people get away with this, why would a Trump admin?

They are legitimately mentally retarded.

HE'S POSTED NEW TWEETS

@realDonaldTrump
@Blu_venture (funding for packetsled)
@mattharrigan
@FBI
@SecretService
@packetsled
@FoxNews
@CNN
@CIA
@infowars
@keshifventures (funding for packetsled)
@WIRED (since tech related)
@TheVerge (since tech related)

>He would singlehandedly throw the country back to 1959.

>pic related

god willing

someone please remove these illegal alien mexishits from this country. They're destroying it from within.

>archive.is/2016.11.13-201202/https://packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/

someone report this faggot to the FBI

"ties"

He was at a party and saw the dude and asked to take a picture with him.

Fuck these people and their lack of reason.

You know what you sound like?

You sound like a god damn patriot that's what.

it was Prank bro

It's fucking spreading hard on twitter.

BEND THE KNEE

We need to destroy him and his business.

>he made a death threat upon the president elect.

>IT WAS A JOKE GUYS

>I-it was just a joke
>SJW's specifically target people for telling jokes and try to ruin their careers because of it
RIP.

>I was just joking about assassinating the president xDDDDDDDDD

>Trump encouraged gun owners to shoot Hillary during the campaign
>Now that Trump is Pres elect, you're not allowed to talk like that anymore

How fucking brainwashed/stupid is this retard?

He's the CEO of a company....probably makes fucking bank.

Why would he risk his job by putting shit like that on Kikebook....even if his kikebook is "closed", you never know who is who.

Had $hillary won and had I been a CEO, I sure as fuck wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that online.

This fucker deserves to lose his job. Especially in this day and age. Nobody can be THAT stupid to post stupid shit like that.

Just look at @mattharrigan and @packetsled

One of the guys off infowars just retweeted my tweet to him. Just need the message count to spread.

Tweet @blu_venture and kill their funding by breach of contract.

YOU GUYS
what if he was supposed to be blackmailed into actually carrying something like this out and this is his way of ruining that plan.

Can stockholders sue CEOs who do retarded shit like this?

>has no problem with "FUCK AMERICA"
>great friends

Fuck this nigger.
@tay1123581347

That's a good question. I know that the board of directors should fire his ass and they are elected by the stockholders.

God damn America. I remember when I was small, we used to look at America as somewhere you could only go if you were the absolute best. It was known for being ridiculously hard to get into and encouraged us to try and be the best.

Since Bush, I never thought I would see the American Dream as something to aspire to again. I was wrong.

Good on you America. Even if it costs my country wealth and ultimately destroys the Irish economy it's so beautiful I don't even care. Grab this world by the pussy, look it in the eye and remind it who's boss.

Can you not do that

Hey m8 you should move to Iceland. I kinda don't wanna have my kids subjected to MKULTRA programming here in the states. If Trump can dismantle the mindfuck CIA that would be great. Shit is disgusting.

>Can you not do that

his IP is probably already on the shit list

Iceland is the most cucked nation on Earth, outclassing even Sweden and Germany. They just happen to be isolated and irrelevant too.

He already got a visit from some stern looking fellows in suits. They offered him an extended stay in Cuba.