Did Comey really cost Clinton the election?

nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0

I don't know if it cost her the election, but I think it cost her votes. Not people that voted for Trump instead, but people that decided to not vote at all.

The polls were so wildly unpredictable that I now doubt this. She would have lost by a slightly smaller margin. And I voted for her.

She can blame her fellow liberals, and herself most of all.

She thinks she is over the law, Comey was doing his job.

No, Hillary cost Hillary the election.

Just like she caused the previous failures in her bid for the presidency.

The only common thread, to all her failed ventures, is Hillary Clinton.

I also don't think that she did anything so horribly corrupt that it should have cost her presidency. So I'm glad that that is not actually the reason she lost.

that's hilarious, considering he could have completely destroyed her campaign if he wanted

>I also don't think that she did anything so horribly corrupt that it should have cost her presidency.
Get fucked, retard.

By that logic it was Newton that invented gravity. Until then then people used to fly

It would appear that he was trying to, since he breached protocol in order to do so

why did obongo appoint him fbi director?

Get fucked, retard.
I can use arguments, too! lol

What fucking timeline did you just splice in from?

She sold state department influence to foreign governments.

pull your head out of your ass, you piece of shit
5 seconds in google just shows everyone what a tard you are.

when it's a close election you can blame it on pretty much anything. She could look at the blue states which broke for Trump, the reasons for that probably had nothing to do with Comey, but she isn't doing that.
the reality is that Hillary lost the election because she was a shit candidate, but she isn't going to say that.

but he didn't

Don't ever link NYT on my board ever again you stupid newfag

It all could have been avoided if she had just given the FBI all her fucking emails

If she hadn't had such a clear contempt for the law she could be sitting in the white house right now

>nyt

lmao

This

I think it made people who were voting for Hillary so disgusted that they decided not to vote.

He probably appeared more professional, until his personal political leanings reared their ugly head during an emotionally-charged campaign. He thought it important enough to jeopardize his own career. And if worse came to worst, he could always just claim he made an honest mistake.
>oops!

>did darren wilson really cost michael brown his life
no rational human being needs to ask either of these questions

Nice arguments, all.

Bush did

She was horribly corrupt. No wonder you voted for her. The bitch leaked secrets to foreign agents due to complete incompetence and arrogance.

There's no use arguing with an idiot. The bitch can't follow the most simple concept in handling classified material: do not use personal devices to view, store, or transmit classified material. It's plastered on the outside and inside of every SCIF, it's repeated constantly, and every fucking year you get told officially "Hey, don't use personal information devices for classified dummies!"

That's ignoring of course she set that shit up explicitly to avoid FOIA requests. Seriously, go fuck yourself retard.

If she committed a crime, let the FBI indict her.

>personal political leanings

Piss off, this is the same guy who cleared Bill Clinton for pardoning a billionaire fugitive after he received a million dollar donation.

I think the polls sold it as such a done deal that a lot of people with moral objections to Hillary who would have otherwise voted for her as a lesser of two evils just sat the election out since they thought it wouldn't matter.

>implying the FBI issues indictments

if she lost, they were always going to put the blame elsewhere.

move along!

FBi doesn't indict

why are you so under informed?

why do you choose to be this way?

And that's the other thing. I was pretty sure he was on the job since Bush, but then the leaf's comment threw me for a loop. I remembered that he served under Bush as something, but wasn't sure if it was his current position.

>OH NO, SOMEONE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT SOMETHING HARMED ME

Only if you believe that a law-enforcement officer (BARELY) doing his job by investigating solid claims of the breaking of said laws... somehow SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE SO... because it was a woman... running for President.

She's still going in btw... because
>Kek's omen related

If he did cost her the election, it was back in July. The show of favoritism by the AG and FBI director provided Trump with all the proof he needed that Washington was "corrupt and rigged ." That shit was red meat to Independents. Thank you Comey!

Ahaha see my ID and have your answer

This also ignores all that shady ass shit she's done with the Clinton Foundation and foreign governments. People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It's important to see through the bullshit though that this is somehow Comey's fault. She's the one who caused herself to be under FBI investigation, it's not the FBI's fault.

I'm sure the Democrats losing had nothing to do with them nominating someone who was under multiple federal criminal investigations, them cheating Sanders out of the nomination, and their general arrogance during the race.

Recommend an indictment, whatever. The thing that Comey said twice they will not do.

This guy knows whats up. They were always going to blame something else for her loss.

When it comes right down to it she lost because she is a cold bitch who cannot relate to anybody.

If you are at least somewhat educated on her you voted against her because you knew how corrupt she was.

no

Exactly

Hillary has nobody but herself to blame for losing. She asked for all of this.

Yeah why did Comey have to go an investigate her illegal activities.

She din du niffin.

Wuz a good girl.

She wuz turnin' her campaign around.

We'll see if the outcome is different when an independent investigation takes place in January. There is still a very active criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation BTW.

This is the exact reason why someone under criminal investigation shouldn't run.

They're just demonizing the FBI because they know she's still under active investigation.

Still waiting for that indictment. I want you all to proved right or wrong, either way. I really do. Just for the sake of my sanity. But until there is an indictment, something, ANYTHING 'm sitting this out.

>mfw blue collar workers in the rust belt thought a billionaire who lives in a skyscraper with his name in gold was more relatable than Hillary

>(((donors)))

Someone who could still be exonerated of all the Trumped up charges. I would say that this injustice.

It will come.

Just a tip for next time, don't allow someone with multiple active criminal investigations to run for president until you're sure the investigations have concluded.

Comey was does his job, which he wouldn't need to if she was doing hers

Funny how that works huh? Blue collar workers can relate to somebody who speaks their mind over a bitch who just radiates coldness and has not a single honest bone in her body.

>Did Comey really cost Clinton the election?
No, hillary cost hillary the election.
WHY CANT WOMEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS

>Hahaha you can't blame a year of media bias if you lose; what a sore loser.
>no guys the fbi was getting too political we should SHUT IT DOWN.

She was out of touch with reality the entire time, so how would she know?

>It will come.
Unless you're omniscient, I will just wait for it to come rather than try to the judge, jury and executioner.

>Comey
You misspelled Podesta.

He was the final nail.

>the FBI are bad goyim for investigating a breach of national security

Blame everyone but yourselves for allowing Hillary to run. At some point, someone should have put their foot down and told Hillary to sit this out until the investigation is over.

Also, picking Hillary.

The statute is pretty clear.

Perception is reality fucknut. As a public official, if you can't avoid making your CHARITY look like some sort of criminal enterprise you are inept. You also failed to address this: I worked in intelligence for 5 years. If I had decided to set up a server in my apartment to handle all my work and routinely sent classified info to it, I would have had my ass in court. A first lady, senator, and secretary of state should have been able to understand a concept so simple, that mouth breathing retards in the Army manage to avoid doing it daily.

Yes, comey in mummy

>hillary clinton blames the law for her loss

Nah, when she proved herself to be a drunkard.

>If there were no laws this wouldn't even be an issue anyway!
>What difference does it make?
>I can't recall, I had brain damage.

This is who the Democrats thought would make a good president.

Good luck recommending an indictment to the single biggest stooge that has ever held the position of AG. He knew it was useless to put this on Lynch's desk because it would go nowhere.

The real question is with a new DoJ/AG will Comey grow a pair and recommend an indictment after a actual thorough, non-corrupted investigation has been accomplished.

Let them believe it. Let them deflect responsibility onto everything is but the actual cause of their demise. Let them learn nothing. Let them go around being narcissistic assholes believing they are infallible and blacks or hispanics or Muslims are incapable of anything on their own while they do nothing more to address our issues than to put a safety pin on their clothes.

Let them do all of this because we need 8 years of Trump.

>DOJ orders FBI to stand down on Clinton investigations
>"she's never been convicted so she's never committed a crime"

Man, fuck the police! They are the reason why I'm in jail.