Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw0VC5jFFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=nDayU9lAuJA
youtube.com/watch?v=byulaOSDobI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up and post her feet.

>the only conventionally good looking one
>just as fucking nuts as the rest of them

What, Garnet and Pearl aren't attractive?

>two midget lesbians in a trenchcoat
>twig bird
>attractive

Post fat lapis greentext

only when they all fuse, and even then it's meh.

Man, this guy is gonna be fucking PISSED when he finds out Lapis took the barn.

>tfw uncle andy will never kill the gems

Actually, it's pronounced Lesbian
honestly I'd probably fund a kickstarter with a game about this

>tfw no steven universe boss rush game where you play as someone out to rid earth of the alien invaders

no

It's pronounced Lapis Lazuu-lee

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw0VC5jFFmk

Technically, both are correct; however, I've found only the Macmillan dictionary lists it as LIE. Every other official official source I've seen, including the Oxford dictionary and Merriam-Webster, lists it as LEE.

So take that as you will.

People mispronounce Steven Universe all the time. It should be pronounced as shit.

>peri-dot instead of pera-doh

pre-rose dead pearl is hot

I thought it was Lapee Lahzulee.

French is hard for American kids.

>Lesbian rock aliens names aren't pronounced how I pronounce it! REEEEEEEE

>not lapee lazulee

maybe french with it's silent letters is stupid. silent letters in any language are inherently stupid.

Lazulie sounds just as awkward as Peridough

>It's pronounced LazuLIE

That sound does not exist in classical latin.

>honestly I'd probably fund a kickstarter with a game about this

Would you actually tho? Cause I wouldn't exactly be opposed to making said game...

It's called an accent.
American English just sounds different from normal English.

Vowel letters with no rules for pronunciation are also stupid, but that's English for you. At least French has rules for their silent letters, I'm pretty sure.

it's pronounced "lappy"

>American English isn't normal English.
>Implying the country with the largest English speaking population isn't, by definition, the norm for speaking English.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDayU9lAuJA

It's Latin, so it's pronounced Laapis Laatsuli

The only acceptable English is Australian English

Every other country in the world uses real English. Only Amerifats use their awful bastardised version. Therefore, proper British English is the norm.

Proper Briitsh English hasn't been spoken since the late 1780's. Ironically the original King George accentthe accent of English that closely resembles the American English accent.
The British English accent didn't start going to shit until the days of Queen Victoria. Also the era when the "Bah-stoney-Anne" accent and the "Suhthern Gentreh" and "Rid-nick/SHyet-kick'r" American accents came into fruition. The "American Mid-Western" AKA the only version of English that can truly be universally understood when spoken, came into prominence because by the end of the gold rush the people out in the Midwest territory realized there were no outside cultural slang and accented ways of speaking to make them stray from how people should speak....That partly changed by the near-end of the 20'th century, however. South-westen white people and jewish still refuse to say "Nevada" right, because, like stubborn noobs, they refuse to acknowledge that the place was populated by anybody white until their ancestors showed up...much to the amusement of the 13th generation Mexicans who have been there since before their gringo asses showed up.

Give it up, Brits.Until you learn to say "Jaguar" right, you cannot, and should not claim that you speak your own language properly anymore.
Here is a hint, the natives that invented that word, before your lily-white arses started butchering the hell out of it, pronounce it as "Yah-koo-warr", not "Yah-kyoo-ah."

This cunt gets it

They're such a cuties holy fuck

>Yah-koo-warr", not "Yah-kyoo-ah."
are you trying to pronounce Jag-war

I don't actually have a problem with you, OP, I just saw an opportunity and took it.

still waiting for those feet pics

But Garnet is attractive though.
youtube.com/watch?v=byulaOSDobI

Pearl looks like a used q-tip and her hair is the earwax

That's my cue...

>English is a language where the spelling doesn't make the pronunciation clear

>feet fetishists

Garnet is hotter.