Assigned Democrat: New comic is out

I found the original non-transphobic version.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/road-building-project-iceland-stopped-due-elves-1430228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anybody have the racist Sup Forums edit?

The fuck why she has a BR shirt?

>zap

she is a female trans-monkey you bigot

she's cosplaying kurominha

Kek

Never mind, found it!

Why the fuck are these mentally ill faggots using the flag of my country to advocate for their degenerate shit?

Disgusting, go corrupt your own flag if you want, pricks!

Don't talk with me, nigger.

She FAR from being one.

you could start a petition and say thats cultual apropiation or some shit im sure some sjw would buy into that

This!
Don't pull us into your shit.

>you could start a petition and say thats cultual apropiation or some shit im sure some sjw would buy into that
Or I could pick up a few crowbars, machetes and molotovs and go gore some transexuals on the street, then proceed to blame my acts of violence on this comic and claim insanity in court.

What are the chances of that actually suceeding in our bullshit justice system?

Did your blacks died from a epidemic or did you guys banished them to Brazil?
I've heard somewhere you send them to us.

Well dilma was impeached but she still elligible so, give it a try?

Thats funny

The artist is racist as fuck and has an irrational hatred of Brazilians. Go to
>>assignedmale.com
and leave a comment

>not just motorbiking away

>lets get some real guns, niggers are chimping out
topest of the kekes

DELET

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's a Brazilian that moved out and he likes to hate on for no reason.

Roll your own Sup Forums

Whoooo is that

>Well dilma was impeached but she still elligible so, give it a try?
I was joking, obviously, but as sad as it may be, I actually think it would be possible to pull this kind of bullshit in our courtrooms.

But seriously, if the faggots of the usa wants to corrupt their own flag that is their problem, they should restrain themselves from doing that to other countries flags, this is disrespectfull to our culture and heritage!

Im so not doing that, these faggots are not worth my time. At most I would gather link minded people and shove a class action lawsuit up their asses, nothing burns harder than taking money away from them for their stupidity.

>not just motorbiking away
Well, people do just firebomb faggots and drive off, they usually get aay with it, but that is a savage criminal act and crime is for niggers. It is bad enough that I get a bad reputation due to my country being infamously violent and savage, I don't need to go around acting like a nigger to confirm the stereotype.

>this is disrespectfull to our culture and heritage!

The bones of our ancestors we left in Paraguay deserve more than that.

My first attempt, not very funny...

Someone else's OC

>The bones of our ancestors we left in Paraguay
>Implying we didn't send a massive legion of n igger slaves to fight and die instead of going ourselves.

Nearly only the officers where white, we basically sent a horde of nigger slaves to fight and die there, promissing them freedom in return.

After we were done genociding 90% of the male population of Paraguay, we forced the niggers to march back to Rio with no sanity conditions at all, making over half of them die from cholera.

And when they got ther, we took their weapons away and placed them back in chains, forcing them into slavery for several more years before being forced to let them go.

Yer a non gender binary wizard, Harry

I don't know if the artist is a bitch or a prick. I'd hate to use the wrong pronoun and get called a shitlord!

Cond'Eu was actually impressed when a contigent of black Zuavos bahianos helped the rest of the army in Uruguaiana.
Some of them cared about their country.

More of (not mine)

>Some of them cared about their country.
Which is why it was a shame that they were treated as literal nignogs afterwards, military service should ensure citizenship, just like in starship troopers.

Top KEK!

>reminder that Caxias won the war alone
>reminder that he trained a bunch of slave niggers while IN THE FRONT
>reminder that as soon as the capital was taken he went back home
>reminder that a frog did all the killings

Fucking French.

It was fucking hardcore, by the end of the brazilians soldiers were selling the sons of paraguayians that were captured after battles and selling them back for their parents.

kek

I lost

Does anyone have that video of Trump holding up a rainbow flag?

OC, bitches

American women really redeemed themselves this election. I think the press lied to us about women's support for Hillary as much as HRC's polling numbers. This more than anything else gives me hope for the future.

Kek bless you user!

That was entirely the case. The press is and will continue to lie in order to demoralize you. Once you feel as though you have no hope, they win.

Deep! Very deep. It's amazing what 9000 hours in Photoshop can accomplish.

Basically what I expected from a Dane

Christ it makes $31,000 anally off this shit?

ANNUALLY god fucking dammit.

>anally

hue

We killed most of them in all the independence wars and against Paraguay 70% of the black population die in that war according to some shit I read don't know if is true.

Chin up, keep fighting. We're going to change the world, one EU shit-hole at a time...

MAGA

What country is Assigned male from? Don't tell me fucking Canada.

Sorry buddy, it's from Québec.

I hope the fag stays mad forever

Here's some more OC.
I should get a job at marvel with this creativity level!

P.S. The rest of us aren't real pleased with your bullshit either!

I lost!

Kek, I made an edit of this a few days ago

Your brilliance is obvious.

>zika americans
>shrunken head

Basically what I could expect from a dotierson

Thanks, finally someone who sees my amazing talent.

Basically what I would expect from a Mohammad

Score!

10/10
I've heard that all of the States votes have been counted. Tomorrow will be EXTRA SALTY!

just go with the gender neutral term of Shitnoble. other acceptable terms are likely to be crapnoble, Fucknoble, and Pat.

ibtimes.co.uk/road-building-project-iceland-stopped-due-elves-1430228

Basically what I could expect from an elve.

who is that french you talk bout

hehehhohohuehuehue

>7-1
my sides

I miss the screams too, user, I miss them too.

>zika-americans
Kek

kek

Count 'De he was the son- in-law of our emperor

*D'eu

Jack Chick smiles down at you from Heaven today.

Annar Íslendingur?

For old times sake

Inshallah! Please point that thing at Austria right before the election.

>a nigger calling a nigger a nigger

>>I can't believe that I voted for Trudeau
Good one! I hope you get a MCGA someday.

Me too user, me too.

Don't lie, you bastard, you did that on purpose.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly it.

Moar like erection amirite?! :-DDDDDD

XDDDdDDdDDDDDDDDD ::^)

The ones that didn't die in wars left on their own because the political situation wasn't favourable for them