/wbg/

This is the Official Sup Forums Winter Ball Thread

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored. Posts on how to humiliate /qq/ (/qa/) will always be welcome though. /x/cucks please fuck off to /qq/. We don't care at all about your STD ridden slut waifu who couldn't magic her way out of a wet paper bag.

And please, don't be a newfag. Lurk before you think about posting that frog.

OC:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHtry4zxN3c)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello /qa/ swed

/X/th for Autistria.

How many male board tans are there even?

We /polo/ nao

>drawing general
Here we go again. I thought you got that your kind belong to

A decent amount. It's an almost 50/50 split.

>WAAAAAAH STOP MAKING OC

A few.

>Fuck tradition and fun and shit!

Its mike with a proxy

I know. Twas merely a joke lad.

Mike?

>that /r9k/
Wew lad

>he doesn't know
your new is showing friend

Why they keep deleting the thread? Are the janitors stupid? Why did it supposedly matter that both the Sup Forums and /o/ thread had the same op?

Don't be a dick, elaborate

hahaha, brilliant

Mods are fags, what new.
They are probably still salty that trump won too.

/o/ thread:

There was an austrian guy.
that is all

What is it with you an Austria? Kind of fun to watch the drama over Sunday. Are you guys working together?

No, he went after our threads because he was upset over our choice shifting at the start.

>shills and falseflaggers crawling out of the woodwork on the /o/ thread
Wew lad

Well it is an SFW board so its to be expected. Just keep posting OC and get the interest started.

Any links to the threads?

/wbg/ on 4plebs.

Grab her by the titty

/o/-tan is so fucking hot. shes so much better than /x/-tan

I... tried
There is still some space on the wall and on the car, any ideas?

Just wondering, what are the different variations of Sup Forums-tan? We've got reporter guy who we inherited from /new/, we've got him in a hoodie for Sup Forums Harbor, and we have him as a Meme War victor for the current state of Sup Forums. Are there any other variations that I missed?

it's a bit of a clusterfuck isn't it?

topkek

started drawing, realised i can't draw, just added memes

My only real issue is that Sup Forums is his 2014 self
Anyway, you could always ask /o/ for their memes, needs some Fresh ™

What does Trump do behind the wall with Pepe and /x/? Was he send back?

Normal Sup Forums

He's God

Posting the scanned versions

You forgot happy Sup Forums

the /o/tan and Sup Forumstan are passable
I'd remove some of the unneeded stuff like the guy in the corner, and the wizard pepe

Wow, you pathetic autists are still at it, we're experiencing the greatest political cataclysm of the 21st century, and all you niggers can do is drool over shit fanart you made in mspaint.

The universe is overflowing with life.
However, this life is not equal by any means.

Individuals with strong ideals and emotions create invisible energy that draws in others. As that energy grows, it overtakes cities, nations, planets... eventually, it will draw in parallel worlds, resulting in wars between energy creators. The winner will assimilate the loser, growing stronger.

Correct the Record was the you of a parallel world. Had you lost any of your fights, you might have ended up like him.

Sup Forums, the choices you have made led you down this particular route, out of many possibilities.

First, you chose to be a hero.
You wished for enemies to come forth.
You wished for the appearance of an evil army.
You wished to become a tragic hero.
You wished to fight a corrupt government, which is how you ended up here.

However, you did not wish for anything afterward, which is why your next enemy has not appeared. If you wish to extend the current route and continue to battle, I can give you your next enemy.

From another universe, the fourth dimension, deep inside the mind, a super nanoworld, the abyss... I can keep you busy for six million years. And if you refuse, everything that has occurred will be recorded and packaged, to become myth, legend, fiction, or entertainment for other galaxies and dimensions. You will return to your original world and live a relatively peaceful life, though you may find it dull without any evil to slay.

So what will you do?
Will you continue the battle?
Or will you return to your original world?

No fun allowef

You can have fun within the confines of politics, this shit is just unnecessary.

that guy is so fucking creepy. he looks like hes one of podestas crew

when you're hitting smug levels that shouldn't be possible

Avatar fagging is against the roolz my man

during elections the sticky and the rules aren't so important but please for the sake of this board, just go to trash with your fan fiction meta cancer.

>you pathetic autists are still at it,
Someone doesn't follow tradition

Who are the daughters supposed to be? Tay?

Checked
At least i contributed... something

What should CTR look like anyway? Also have we decided on a brit/pol/ design?

everyone complained and hated this forced cancer ever since it hit the board in 2012
fuck off to whatever autistic shithole of a board you came from

Tay, Ebola-chan and Premiere
i forgot to include Christ-chan

Tay, Premiere, Winter-chan, Christ-chan.

Go away Mike.

hey mike
the 3 tardos are never coming back
i'd give up desu

>What should CTR look like anyway?

Did somebody say /o/ memes?

Oh, shit. We should actually make a CTR design. Something that really screams "nerd virgin."

Wasn't Winter-can our creation too?

mike?

Yes, I agree.

>forced cancer
Let me guess you hate our own boards version of "FFA"

Go away /lgbt/

6 layers to draw hair on a pepe

Mike shills for Hillary, needs 6 layers to draw hair on a pepe and he has barely even lurked.
Don't reply to him.

And she has practical skills, instead of fiddling around with stuff that doesn't exist.

Sup Forums should rape /qa/

i posted in these threads back when we tried to meme ron paul to presidency.
everyone reported this shit. it came up from nowhere and the shitheads kept complaining about muh tradition despite literally nobody ever knew it exists.
forced cancer is forced.

sage

/lgbt/ of course

muhammad was a pedophile

she is pretty much the 2016 Racing Miku design Good Smile Racing uses on their Super GT300 series cars with a racing suit instead of a race queen dress and different color hair

so of course she is a 10/10 would reproduce with

Hide the thread and move on.
Besides, people and drawfags having interest in the thread in the first place discards the "forced" meme

this doesnt belong in here

>not drawing /o/-tan sexily washing Sup Forums-tan's Panzer IV in his backyard
Do it lads

I think /trash/ is taking /jp/

This shit only happens once a year. Leave us be. Hell, /o/allows the occasional train and airplane thread even though those belong on /n/

Fuck off. At least use the correct board-tan.

Sup Forums gets a Beret, Cape and Medals now though, as he is a Veteran and Victor of the Meme Wars.

>At least use the correct board-tan.
what do you mean?

>not sexily fixing it and complaining he hasn't had an oil change in the last 50k miles

you belong in the

wouldn't this work better with a humvee though?

I had an idea I'm gonna try to work on where it's Sup Forums and /o/ in a Panzer IV taking on ISIS while One Night in Arabia (youtube.com/watch?v=vHtry4zxN3c) plays in the background.

/polgbt/ stuff wouldn't bother me as much if you guys used Sup Forums's actual board-tan instead of an OC donut steel and trying to pass it off as our board-tan.

>the correct board-tan
reddit ladys and gentlemen

>/x/cucks please fuck off
b..b..but Sup Forumschan, we hunt the NWO together

I dont know what a boardtan is, Im assuming you mean character.
What is pols character supposed to be?

Tanks also use oil, user
A panzer IV used a V12 engine that made 296hp, so it probably ate oil like crazy

Is there a jesus christ how horrifying version of WAT-tan?

It would be very appropriate.