He came back for her after being Fire Lord right?

He came back for her after being Fire Lord right?

Zuko's daughter looks like a lot like Mai, I don't think that's a coincidence

Nope, he's too busy fucking Suki.

What are her rates?

Why would he come back for a prostitute?

What is Zuko's problem? why is he after Earth thots?

He's a submissive little bitch and Suki was preying on him.

NEVER PROVEN

hot

>never proven

The part of me that jerks off to things wants to say that, yes, Zuko came back for her, and made her part of his harem along with Song, Jin, Mai, and Suki.

But the logical part of me realizes that Zuko was way too much of a beta to keep a harem, and at any rate, Mai would never have tolerated any other women around, and Zuko would absolutely be henpecked as fuck by Mai.

To be fair the Earth Kingdom has a bigger population than the other nations. I really wish we got an estimate of the population for each nation and whatever happened to the surviving Air Benders.

>"surviving" airbenders
After running away from the temples before the fire nation did anything, they race-mixed into the population. Then they created the greatest lie on the planet, saying there was an Aircaust.

>Mai would never have tolerated any other women around, and Zuko would absolutely be henpecked as fuck by Mai.

Didn't they break up?

I know it's really all a giant meme, but can you guys post the most egregious screenshots """proving""" her large boob size?

Just say you wanna look at some titties, man.

Here is her breasts unedited.

And of course they're nowhere near that big in the rest of the short. Was this just a quick little joke by an animator?

Why do they look so much bigger in this shot compared to OP?

1. Different angle and shot.
2. The picture is in motion and sometimes animators get out of proportion or add shits in.

It should be noted that Chen does have a decent chest size though. Pic related is probably the best shot of her chest.

>Chen

Isn't it Jin?

Yes, but Zuko's daughter's chin points to Mai.

Which is a shame, since Zuko and Mai are totally shit together.

It's amazing how Yang's shitty little shipping installments in the comics are so much more pleasant and enjoyable than everything we got between Zuko and Mai in the show itself.

>Zuko's daughter's chin points to Mai.

Like a compass? Does that mean Mai is dead? Is that why it's pointing down?

ty, yeah they're pretty big
I wanna look at some titties, man.

The fact that Jin literally just existed to be Zuko's filler girlfriend bothers me immensely.

>tfw the only gf you had probably considers you a filler boyfriend

>Like a compass?
kek
i think he means pointy like mai's chin

She wasn't his girlfriend, but she was kind of a plot device to help him change as a person and come to accept his new life and let go of honor being the main draw of his life.

Back when he was Lee he never worried about anything, worked in a tea shop, and didn't have to face stress all the time.

that is just so sad user!

>zuko's daughter doesn't have his eyes
Was he cucked?

r34 of Mai getting E A R T H E D when?

>Song, Jin, Mai, and Suki
>Jin

Do you mean June? Because Jin is who we're talking about here.

You also forgot best girl Ty Lee, who was totally hankering for Zuko during The Beach.

Mai was by far the worst character in the show.

>tfw Ty Lee murmurs under her breath "I know you" to Zuko during the scene around the fire
>causes me to wonder if there's some secret past they both shared, or whether she saw him at a vulnerable moment as a child
>find this interesting, and hope that it leads to an interesting moment between Zuko and Ty Lee down the line
>it's never brought up or alluded to again

Book 3 has some great stuff, but there's other parts of it that are kind of a mess.

Nope. Azula did, though, and they had lots of kinky gay sex. Often in the same room as Zuko plowed Mai so that the fire siblings could give each other awesome high fives and fist bumps while said plowing took place.

They've known each other since they were children...That's why Ty Lee said it, she knows his history
B3 isn't a mess fuck you

Come on, user, it has "The Painted Lady" in it. The worst episode of the series, even worse than "The Great Divide."

Zuko Alone already had a scene where Ty Lee got to see Zuko "at a vulnerable moment as a child". That in itself is enough to demonstrate that Ty Lee in fact knew what Zuko was like.

The Great Divide was 50x worse than The Painted Lady
>No! I will never *EVER* turn my back on people who need me!
That line alone puts it above The Great Divide's pure drivel

It's just a weird line, because it implies a kind of closeness between them that isn't really present in the rest of the show. "The Beach" is a weird episode in general.

What even was the name of that girl, i know Sup Forums says she is a prostitute or something but i don't remember her at all it's been almost a decade since the last time i watched the show

The one here? Its Jin, the other girl that Zuko interacted from the earth Kingdom aside from Toph was a girl named Song

bump

Tyzuko is an underrated ship.

The Great Divide didn't end up assraping Aang and Katara's characterization, making the latter into even more of an insufferable cunt than before, so it has that over the Painted Lady.

I always wondered why they didn't pair up Zuko and Ty Lee instead of Mai. In terms of character development, Ty Lee is a way better choice for Zuko than Mai and he'd probably help balance out her airhead persona too.

Why is the comic trying to push that?

every girl you date is a filler until you meet a ONENONLY

meets for the date wearing the same clothes. is this what being a peasant is like?

>No! I will never *EVER* turn my back on people who need me!

>implying some generic "I'll always help people!" line is good

Yes. It wasn't uncommon to have a wardrobe of the same 3-5 clothes depending on where you lived in China.

Having a oneitis is absolute torture.

>Anything bad that happens to women is a rape allegory

Original user My reply:

Another Reply:

Yeah because that's a big part of Katara's character
Despite becoming an edgelord in S3, bottom line she still cares and won't abandon a town to die of disease & hunger
And the delivery was perfect
I'm obviously not forcing you to agree with me

Didn't Mai and Zuko split in the comics?

Yeah but that wouldn't be the first time they broke up
I wouldn't be surprised if they got back together at some point

Nah, he's got a girl back home who's unlike any other.

Zuko got raped in the face?

A bitch unlike any other for sure.

everyone knows that Zuko's daughter is also Azula's daughter

Fire Nation is a mix of cultures, not just a complete expy of Japan.

>Chen
Stop talking about that shitty cat!

i want incestfags dead

>implying the Air diaspora isn't responsible for those numbers

neck yourself Scrapper

Zuko's daughter is nowhere near hot enough for that. It's clear Mai's shitty genes are mixed in with Zuko's.

Yeah, it's really obvious that Mai is the mom. I don't know why the fuck Bryke said "Izumi's mother is ?????" on their last Q&A

>?????" five signs

AZULA confirmed

By his dad. It was real rough buddy.

There were actually four question marks

TyLee

Toph?

No, Ursa

Zuko and Azula kept the hot daughter for themselves.

S-U-K-I
Sokka more like So Cucked.

Then why isn't she the real Fire Lord? Her blood is more royal.

>480
Get on my level.

There are other shots during the date sequence where they look pretty big.

Here's another.

It seems more like she was squashing them down during the day and let them loose for date night.

Patrician taste. If I would a noble(wo)man, I won't even think about taking in my bed somebody with non-royal blood.

>squashing them down
Can big busted women do this?

yes. if they apply cartoon logic.

There are things called "minimizer bras" for that exact purpose. The big titty ladies don't always want them hanging out.

So does someone like Christina Hendricks just have freakishly huge breasts or does she just not care about hiding them?

Why not both?

Whether a woman wants to hide her big rack will depend on her personality and the situation. Someone in show biz easily might want to take advantage of the attractive/glamorous aspect of big tits while an office worker might not. Plus, minimizers are typically more expensive than other bras and some women just find the way they squash their breasts to be uncomfortable.

Clearly she wanted to make a big impression for their date.

Remind me, why did Zuko drop her?
Circumstances/destiny/plot stuff?

No reason she just stopped existing after her part of an episode was done, and he didn't even steal one of the few things she had left like with Song.

He felt weird living a normal life by taking a local QT on a date so went home to be confused. This contributes to the lead-up to him betraying Iroh a few episodes later.

he's an idiot

Haven't you read the comics? He has his mother now.

I wish he kept Jin when he was back with the Fire Nation and the other girls could have given her shit about basically being a concubine or having sold out the EK and herself for personal gain.

Because bodyguard romances are hot.

Yeah, to cum on her back.

Maybe on her everyday she binds her breasts tightly but for her date she didn't.

I mean some girls don't wear panties or Bra's on dates.

>your uncle never hire a fake girlfriend only for you

>I mean some girls don't wear panties or Bra's on dates.
Those are thots, not girls.

>tfw no qt big tiddy korean gf
Zuko you lucky bastard, how could you choose Mai over literally anyone else?

all girls are thots