Two ultra rich white men in a gold-plated lift claim they stuck it to the elite

>two ultra rich white men in a gold-plated lift claim they stuck it to the elite

Really gets your synapses buzzing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=YlkknhvUqj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lift

kys bong

I've been in a lift like that when I was interviewing for a smaller investment bank in London.

I also have less than £500 in my bank account.

You don't have to be poor to stuck it to the elite, though.

Synapses "fire", they don't "buzz". I though you lefties were educated?

why did you have to specify 'white'?

thats what gives this away as bait

There's always a bigger fish.

nigel gets around

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

cry more :)

Nigel's so loaded, he lives in a massive mansion, makes you sick, I've got a picture here, let me dig it out

well okay it's not a mansion it's more of a semi in a comfy English village but what a bastard

that house isnt crazy seems moderate

> farage
> ultra rich

wtf you on mate

>This is a mansion to a bong

LMAO

the new POTUS "maximus deportus" will kick their asses

Londoners absolutely kill yourself

Even I have a bigger villa.

it's a fucking JOKE

wow

he's calling him modest because it's just a regular fucking house

>you can't be rich and stick it to the establishment

They have earned their wealth through hard work and intelligence. There is no issue with that.

>farage
>rich
>elite
He's at most middle class

>decent sized semi with a small garden and a caravan out back
He looks poorer than most doctors, let alone most politicians.

Not to mention Europe has to give him a shit tonne of cash

It's not about them. It's about the people whom they (are supposed to) represent.

I'm secretly glad that white people chose to preserve themselves. I think just letting them diluted into extinction would have likely turned out to be a grave mistake. Just don't make such drastic, rash changes without first fully realizing what the consequences of that could be. I really don't think we fully grasp what might happen. Fools rush in, etc.

>implying they did it for themselves

This election is a weird mix of Citizen Kane and Lex Luthor

its fucking great.

>>implying these sorts of people don't live exclusively for themselves
How naive you are

if a poor man tries to fuck with the elites, he ends up in prison, in a mental hospital, or dead.

if trump wasn't a billionaire, he would never have had the resources needed to successfully run a campaign.

What are you, a Londoner? You know why Trump won? Why Brexit won? Because faggots like you who cram themselves into cities and pretend the rest of the country doesn't exist. You left a significant voice go unheard for so long, and now it has come down screaming at your utopian bubble.

This is only the beginning, the globalist movement will come crashing down, and you won't get to sneer and lecture your way out of this.

When you're one of the elite it is substantially easier to stick it to the elite.

Trump was an inside job.

My post was a joke too

>Bongs
>humour

>Trump
>Rich as fuck
>Eats like your average Sup Forumsack

>Nige
>Makes all his money in finance, not politics
>Petitions for 17 years to get himself fired from a cushy MEP job

k

>not saving money

>lift
It's called an Elevator

Speak AMERICAN, not some backwards chav island speak god damnit

that video made me kek

Farage isn't really rich (at most doctor tier) and his political goals involved sacrificing his buisness career and giving up on all the dosh MEP pay.

Trump is very wealthy, but is willing to tarnish his brand and fortune by becoming public enemy number one in the public's eye. Pretty hard to make bank when all your buisnesses are boycotted due to your name.

Reaching the top is what gave them the ability to burn down what the elite have built. But I suppose Sanders and Corybn are "working class", eh?

Satire no one of your strong points I see

youtube.com/watch?v=YlkknhvUqj8
Relevant.
Rather be under the boot of the rich who just want cash, than the rich who want to crush our necks for everything we have and how we run our lives.

The irony is not lost on me, but I still see so many reasons to vote for Trump over Clinton and so far Trump is doing things to reinforce my decision.

>mansion

damn im glad i live in a not tiny country

You shut your clit hole and accept our language or we'll blow up more of your towers! You fat shit.

>Stares in American

>Farage
>Ultra rich

He's not poor, but compared to even the likes of Trump he might as well be a penniless vagrant - never mind compared to the real sheckel hoarders.

>>Nige>Makes all his money in finance, not politics>Petitions for 17 years to get himself fired from a cushy MEP job

Thanks, amurika should have elected Nigel.

You brits haven't even realized you've let the English language devolve into unintelligible chav speak.

American is the purest form of the English language left. You're welcome.

How is that anywhere near a mansion you plantpot. It's a bloody semidetached for Christ sake

Most Americans can't even consistently get the three forms of "there" right, and your lowest is ebonics, which is only one step from clicks and whistles.

Even gutter English is miles ahead.

>That'sTheJoke.Mcbane

>I-it was just a joke

Oh dear what a shocker

This picture actually gets me extremly uncomfortable. I can't describe what it is that does it but the artist did a good job (even though it might not have been on purpose)

For you maybe.

Even if this wasn't bait these structures were built years ago, they're just currently inhabiting it.

>yfw a Rothschild helped the cryptkeeper raise 1 billion shekels for nothing

lel. get fucked CTR

It's creepy because it's hard for the brain to casually define where each object begins and ends, so to speak. White cake in front of a white dress in front of a pure white background.

wtf he has a Volvo. definitantly the top 0.01%

It's the retarded way she holding the icing tube. You can tell she has no actual idea what she's doing.