>tfw the election is over
>Sup Forums's enemies were crushed and are defeated now
This election was so entertaining.
Anyone else feeling bored now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
archive.is/N6KGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People here are already starting to talk about George Soros. The Crusade is only just beginning.

Help us next, we're already feeling the fallout.

FRANCE

Clean your room user

Geb-chan

You're beyond redemption

No more election-crap

We need some fucking happenings!

The oil hyper-crisis has only begun

Something big is coming, I can feel it. This is just the beginning my friends.

Yeah. A little, fighting the ghosts of the SJW and CTR enemy is kind of fun. But it kind of just like logging into a game you don't care about anymore just to keep a daily bonus streak going.

Not even close to true.

This war has just begun. The election was just a struggle to have a dog in the fight.

AVE IMPERATOR
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Well, according to >archive.is/N6KGZ
Soros is just a matter of time.

UNKEK EUROPE

Rare?

But what about the EU DLC?
It's going to be released soon.

I swear I typed "uncuck"

what the fuck is wrong with me?

Still plenty of work to be done

- normalize racism
- public executions of SJWs and (((journalists)))

The war has just begun. The first major battle has been decided, but there is far, far more yet to come

SOUTH KOREAN OCCULTIST RING CONTROLS PRESIDENT PARK CHING CHONG DOGEATER

BUNCH OF LITERAL FEMINAZIS CALLED "DAUGHTERS OF MELAGIA" CAUSE CHAOS AND PANIC IN SOUTH KOREA.

NO ONE IS REPORTING THIS.

It's only word filtered when it's in caps

Trump ain't Augustus.

Maybe Claudius for the sheer fact no one fucking saw him coming or Caligula if you go with the theory that his batshit insanity was really just more him kicking the Senate due to a supreme hateboner for the Senate.

Nope. I imagine the feelings not as intense for you, but I'm still drinking (have been for 3 days straight now). Every male in this country should be happy, we don't have to go to war with Russia now.

We discussed it some time ago. I think the consensus was that it was Best Korea's and China's problem

Thank you

>/pol's enemies were crushed and are now defeated

except they are out there inciting these violent protests and false flagging racist graffiti. And will most likely make an attempt at the president's life before the inauguration.

German election in less than a year but I need happenings

Take the time to kick back, relax, have a beer and consider collecting liberal tears and watching chimpouts. You earned it!

Not at all, weve merely given them a bloody nose. Now that Trump will be president, we have more power than ever to actually crush them.
We also need to uncuck western Europe.

germany is 98% white though, not really a cucked country

it is funny, european countries become 2% non-white and everyone here calls them cucks, yet we americans are 40% non white and somehow still good?

Oh, they're coming. The paid protests are just a start since he isn't President yet.

BLM has been silent, ISIS has been relatively silent, the moment 1 person gets deported the MSM is going to turn into a shit show, the moment 1 black person is killed by a white Trump supporter it's going to be mass riots, and we still have all of the climate change protests/riots (e.g. keystone pipeline) to look forward to.

see it's happening

They took a beating in AMerica, but they are regrouping.

For now, how about focusing on Europe? France, Austria, and our beloved fatherland all have upcoming elections.

>enemy crushed
yes
>enemy defeated
don't be a fool user

>Sup Forums's enemies were crushed
>They're rioting in major cities destroying property

Not even close, but the Democratic Party is in absolute shambles right now.

Participate in the europe general threads

>t. buttmad libcuck

We're only getting started.

The right wing death squads and helicopter rides were not a joke.

There's so much more to do.

We also need to crush Hillary and her evil spawn Chelesea so we never see another Clinton in office again.

>A fucking leaf

Fuck you. You owe us cunt.

Think of this as a breather. There is still a lot of work to be done. We won an important battle but the war still rages.

Take a few days, relish the victory and then come back. There will always be new dragons to slay and new keks to be had.

Should've fought harder leaf. We did.

>What now?

To bring down trump and the alt right.

They are not defeated yet.

This should be our number one priority right now.