Trump has selected Preibus as chief of staff HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAGAHGAHAGAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Trump has selected Preibus as chief of staff HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAGAHGAHAGAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HE CHOSE THE MAN WANTED BY RYAN AND MCCONELL

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP TRUMPKEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counselor_to_the_President
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hire the best, don't trust them.

Take that, establishment!

#draintheswamp

Lel

Bannon or Conway would be far better.

"Washington elite are breathing a deep sigh of relief after this selection"

JUST

I wonder if reality is setting in yet for the trumpcucks that they've been played?

You like the media right?

I got something for you from them.

Reince Priebus has been loyal and at his side tho.

Trump loves the guy.

I don't remember it that way.

>doubting President Trump after everything.

Time to go back.

If Trump chose Bannon, Ana Navarro said she would have set her hair on fire.

Trump chose her friend Priebus.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

LE DRAINING THE SWAMP EPIC MEME

wait what did he do to to ryan/mcconell?

He kept most of the GOP onside, was loyal to Trump which pretty much helped him get there.

Preibus has shown loyalty

if trump wants to get things done its a good idea to grab somebody who gets along with everybody on the inside

Priebus barely lifted a finger to help Trump during the election.

Preibus always was a Trump loyalist he's a based man and will do a fantastic job. He will now make sure that criminal strayas like you are not allowed in the glorious USA get rekt

Bannon's already been hired to help Le Pen take back France. He can't be Chief of staff.

After Trump won Colorado in the Primary, he said supporting anyone else was "Suicide". The only time he went against Trump was the gold star family thing, were he said that he thought "the family should be off limits" but never said Trump was wrong.

No he wasn't.

He refused to stand up for Trump during the Kzhir Khan incident.

Trump just empowered Ryan and McConnel. Ryan just said that Trump doesn't own the party.

Trump should have selected Bannon and then proceeded to shit on Ryan's desk.

If this is real, what's going to be fun at this point is to watch you retards continue the cognitive dissonance to convince yourselves Trump is actually against the neocon Zionist agenda and not just another puppet for the elite to test drive authoritarianism through the newfound dictatorial powers the presidency has been granted thanks to Bush and Obama's patriot act, NDAA ,etc.

Ryan already said they just did infrastructure bill so no need to do one. Also said no to term limits, Muslim ban or wall. Might as well be President Ryan.

Rinse Benis :DDDDDDD

>flyover white trash believed Trump was going to do any of his proposed dumb shit

kek

no Bannon as CoS
no Ron Paul as treasurer
no Ann Coulter as spokesperson
no deporting every single illegal alien
transition team comprised of lobbyists

really makes you think

The point of electing Donald Trump was to bathe in liberal tears for a few days. Other than that, doesn't really matter to anyone here.

Don't recall him ever crossing Trump, don't be a a kneejerk reactionist.

You also realize the entire house has to be reorganized because it's been crawling with democrats for the past 8 years. Trump is just getting into the white house and politics and has no idea who is doing what. Priebus has been there since the Obama years, he has the experience and the insider knowledge to keep the staff together. He can't just hire someone completely clueless as he is.

He wants the favor of Congress so he can start pushing through his changes. He's a businessman and knows when he needs the help from others.

yep.

they just want their tax cuts and repeal obama care and will not touch Trumps other agenda like infrastructure and term limits.

and by selecting Priebus, Trump just demonstrated that he doesn't care either.

But he didn't waver at all after he got on the Trump train.

unlike a bunch of cucks during pussygate, for example

even Chaffetz was virtue signaling after that (though he did crawl back later)

Fucking this. Trump never actually wanted to become president. He was just using the platform to further his brand.
A vote for Trump was just a vote for Paul Ryan and all the other republicucks.

Ryan won't be Speaker long enough to shit on his desk. Trump can still shit on him personally though.

I really don't see the problem with this. It makes passing legislation easier for Trump, also contrary to what the concern shills are saying, he was very loyal to Trump throughout this election.

So loyal that if you remember Trump had him come up on stage during the victory speech to say a few words

Salt levels reaching maximum kek!

>Ann Coulter
>Steve Bannon

How retarded are you?

Yeah, I figured it would be Conway.

> Tea Party Patriots warn against Priebus for chief of staff

Im getting sick of these tea drinking faggots!

Nice try ctr. Prince Benis got shit on by the GOPe when he started supporting Trump.

Is this level of shilling what you've been reduced to?

yes he did.

did you miss his criticism of Trump after Trump btfo that gold star muslim?

Priebus said it was not appropriate. Bannon instructed Breitbart to go after the family and that's when we found out about all the dirt. That's a huge fucking difference in loyalty mate

He hasn't even served a day in office, maybe we ought to see what he and his team actually does first.

This is "Mike Pence will sink the ticket" all over again.

you guys really need to try harder if you really thought that the trump base thought trump was seriously gonna make people like bannon, paul (who wasnt even supportive of trump) or coulter any part of the team.

this is a huge red herring and your demoralisation bait REALLY needs to get better

So much for draining the swamp, eh?

Such a let down...

He'll need some GOP establishment to appease the party.
He's going in with a GOP majority house and senate so he'll need them loyal if he wants to get shit done.

Oh man, we've entered the age of eternal sodium. All these rectum ravaged libcucks have left of their miserable existences is waiting with bated breath for ANY Trump news just to try as hard as they can to troll with, be it good news or bad. This is a liberal's life forevermore.

>Trump rips a fart
AHURR TRUMP IS FAT LEL

>Trump stutters a single word
AHURR TRUMP IS A RETARD LEL

etc. etc.

This is all they have left.

Isn't Ryan on his way out, though? Not by his choice but because he's been a dickhead since at least the 2012 election and had a Clintonesque public/private position on everything.

as if Hillary wasn't going to play the 99%...?

Soo is Trumps administration going to be Bush 2.0 now?

He wouldn't really sell out like this right guys?

R-right?

The COS makes the trains run on time....no one else had any damn experience.
Smart move.

Lol, swedish media is going crazy now that Trump is picking crazy religious fanatics in his cabinet.

"Priebus and Pence are both known creationists who believe abortion should be blanket banned."

HAHAHA, i like this move and I believe Priebus is a decent pick. He's not really an insider. Reince never held public office and only rose through the party chain locally by proving his worth. He also didn't betray Trump.

daily reminder, if Navarro, Loesch, Shapiro, McConnel, Lindsay Graham, Amander Carpenter, Ryan, Romney etc. are celebrating this appointment

THEN IT WASNT A FUCKING GOOD APPOINTMENT WAS IT?

>shills
>Trump renigging on every campaign promise that has come out of his mouth post election
but we are the shills? riiight

Someone tell me why he shouldn't have picked loyal reince with good connections?

HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED THAT GUY BANNON WITH NO CONNECTIONS WHO WAS A BREITBART EDITOR

get real fags

IT'S NOT CONFIRMED.

HE'S UNDER SERIOUS CONSIDERATION ALONGSIDE STEPHEN BANNON.

Nice try CTR.

>Fox News @FoxNews
MORE: Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon expected to be named Senior Counselor to the President

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHGAHAH

A FUCKING SENIOR COUNSELOR?

THATS LIKE THE AWARD THEY GIVE IN SPORTS TO THE FAT RETARDED KID SO HE DOESNT FEEL BAD

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter who voted for Johnson here. This is fucking hilarious watching him betray Sup Forums.

To be fair most of us voted Trump because we were sick of the establishment. Having Pence as VP and Prebius as chair makes you wonder what kind of influence they might try to pull off.

I mean Paul Ryan is already trying to make decisions that Trumps not agreeing with. How can you not see this as a problem?

Preibus stood by Trump the entire time, of course Trump is going to reward him.

true
thanks for the hearty kek

lel you're so fuckin desperate

Steve bannon has no Washington experience

He is unfit to be chief of staff for a president who also has 0 connections

Bannon was and always will be media person, not chief of staff... Le Pen already accepted his help to uncuck france. Breibart will open offices in France and Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counselor_to_the_President

>where he was responsible for assisting the President and White House Chief of Staff with the day-to-day management of White House staff operations.[5][6] John Podesta was the last person to hold the position before he left to join the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign of 2016 as chairman

how can you vote in US elections?

Sup Forums wanted him to always be Falstaff.
Welcome to the real world, kids.

like GradeUnderA says; Trump has the best political assasination insurance ever. If Trump gets assasinated, he will be replaced by a man who lays far in the right on social issues (which Trump doesnt give a fuck about). Plus; Pence is pro-war. Basically, Trump is saying "if you kill me, you're fucked"

If you though Trump was gonna pick random people off the streets for his cabinet, sorry mate but you tricked yourself, retard.

You are an epic baiter but i will reply to you one more time.

Bannon is an retarded conspiracy theorist that was a head of fucking Breitbart. If you want that guy in charge of anything you are mentally ill.

Ann Coulter is classic right wing lunatic. Christie was involved in massive scandal and Rudy Gulliani is a lunatic as well.

Preibus is better then Gingrich.

>She spent over $1.3 BILLION on her campaign.
>...AND SHE STILL LOST!!!

Look at all the jobs she created, though. And her buddy, Soros, is still creating anarchy jobs today!

Fuck off CtR, you already lost

He is an acquaintance and he is sharp but, a total prick.

To be fair, ever since trump got the nomination he supported him

Even before Cruz dropped out he knew trump was going to win

glorified secretary
pissening

wtf i hate trump now

Steve Bannon still chief straregidt

Looks like CTR has got some new funding from Soros.

Because he has to pander to tea party faggots

this

>Soo is Trumps administration going to be Bush 2.0 now?
>He wouldn't really sell out like this right guys?
>R-right?

the president is not a king. if trump had polled 75% of the popular vote he could go in and give orders. since he barely got half, he has to wheel and deal. if he gets things like the wall and limited immigration he will have succeeded.

The Senior Counselor has his own office in the White House and virtually free daily access to the president. It's a decent position considering Bannon realaly isn't fit for a job as CoS.

Still looking forward to seeing the upcoming cab.

I'm fucking done

I'm honestly ashamed I spent so many hours correcting the record for Trump, I lost some of my good grades

kek

yes, let's get all those (((washington elites))) who have extensive political experience AT FUCKING THE PEOPLE OVER in office.

any cabinet that does not feature Bannon, Coulter, Ron Paul, Sessions, Sheriff Clarke, Paul Nehlan is an absolutely treason to we the people.

Drain the swamp amirite?

I preferred Bannon. However Preibus did appear fully cucked at the victory speech. One good thing is despite all the advisers he has had he still is his own man.
ALSO 5D CHESS MODE HE JUST TOOK OUT THE HEAD OF THE RNC AND COULD POTENTIALLY GET SOMEONE BETTER AS CHAIRMAN

B-BUH INSIDERS...

B-BUH THE FENCE....

B-BUH T-TRUMP BETRAYED U!!!!!!

why didn't the Foundation pay me on Friday...

>BREAKING NEWS
>Following the announcement of his chief of staff...
>Trump to Appoint Swamp Thing to Secretary of Defense
>Creature From the Black Lagoon tapped as next Secretary of State

>trump picks bannon
>nothing gets dont because bannon has no contacts with repubs who wont work with him because of the KKK/Nazi meme
>trump picks prebus
>can force any legislation though congress using prebus's conections and trust from all repubs
I hope he gives bannon something good like secretary of state/ or head of ICE

Remember to call your state's congressmen and tell them to remove ryan.

>chief of staff

>relevent

hahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

They are the next two most powerful positions, of course it should be someone outside of the rigged system.

I know Trumps a smart man but don't underestimate the force of the insiders.

Lol are you actually ok, that cabinet would be a circus freak show and just get laughed at

You can't have 0 insiders and get anything done

You have to make deals and not just be like

>this person was nice to me so they can be Sec. State

This just shows how much of an influence Mike Pence will play in Trump's administration. There is no way Trump proposed this hiring

Do they even have schools in Macedonia?

literally the most important advisory role on a daily basis?

This

It's almost as though Trump isn't a retard and wants to actually accomplish things.

>Coulter,

as much as I love her, she will not play a part, I don't expect. she's too strident about every damn thing to get along with anyone else. she's like our version of Hillary.

ann coulter is the only blogger that I read regularly, and I'm pretty sure she has no business in government. she shines best from the outside.

did you see her column last week? usually she covers a lot of ground. this week she said that on trump's first day of his first 100 days in office he should start building the wall.

then, for 99 more lines she put "day 2: continue building the wall". etc. and that was the whole column.